A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,704
Currently Running With Scissors:
610 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jim Henson swap Gallery  (Read 21806 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Melby
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011 05:12:18 AM »

What a standard you have set Melby!
That should read Bobomom! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sewhappysue

addicted to dolls

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011 11:39:42 AM »

What a standard you have set Melby!
That should read Bobomom! Smiley
I said I was tired LOL Probably more like rumdumb!! I am sorry.....of course people my age are expected to forget names! Hehehehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobomom
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2011 12:58:23 PM »

Thanks again everyone!  I hope I didn't cause anyone any undue pressure Smiley
I can't wait to see what you all make!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmyLynn98
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2011 03:43:35 AM »

Whoo hooo! I received my swap package last night from IHeartsTheArts! It arrived last night. I'm loving my goodies! Thank you thank you thank you!

Too funny! I mentioned that I really liked Ernie, although he was a part of "Sesame Street" and I always preferred "The Muppet Show,"  Gretchen sent this activity book and crayons. (Love that round orange head!) I should break this out at work sometime and see what kind of reaction I get. Smiley

Googley eyes! What an awesome idea! These bad boys are going to bet a lot of use! I never even thought about buying them before, and every great Muppet has to have good eyes (a la Cookie Monster). And two Pez dispensers: Yoda and R2-D2 (There were multiple puppets in the Star Wars Trilogy, but Yoda was the only one Jim Henson was involved with).

Now, they guard my desk at work when I'm not around. The candy was quite nice too. Smiley

A great appliqued Kermit reusable bag!!! I love this!!!!

And the best for last: a Shrinky Dink bracelet of Beaker, Professor Bunson Honeydew, Gonzo, Janice, Miss Piggy, Kermit and Animal! The colors are so great and bright! Gretchen got a lot of detail in this bracelet. I wore it to work today to show it off.

I sent out IHeartstheArts' package today. I hope she enjoys her's as much as I enjoyed mine.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011 05:45:33 AM by AmyLynn98 - Reason: fixed text » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay me! My zombie garden gnome was named a 2013 Featured Project: Home Sweet Home: Interiors & Exteriors! Thanks for voting for him!

Check out my posts on Geek Crafts or at amylynn98.blogspot.com/
BrownCorduroy
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2011 03:58:34 PM »

Wow! That Rizzo is amazing! I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennilocker
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011 05:57:51 PM »

I want him!!! Sooo cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IHeartsTheArts
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2011 06:39:01 AM »

I'm so glad you liked your package! I knew that Star Wars wasn't really muppets, but you said you liked it, so I bent the rules on that a little bit.... And I still secretly like coloring books, so I thought I would take a chance that maybe you do too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmyLynn98
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2011 09:12:13 AM »

I laughed and laughed over those items because they were so much fun. I think my husband thought the idea of a swap with someone you don't know was a weird idea ("What happens if they don't send you anything?") but he liked the Kermit bag too. He knows I love those reusable bags. I've got them all over the house, garage and in my truck. In fact, he's started buying them for me when he gets sent somewhere for work. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay me! My zombie garden gnome was named a 2013 Featured Project: Home Sweet Home: Interiors & Exteriors! Thanks for voting for him!

pioneer9
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2011 10:10:50 AM »

Love that Kermit bag, and the Shrinky Dinks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
AmyLynn98
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2011 10:12:39 AM »

Love that Kermit bag, and the Shrinky Dinks!

I love how Kermit wasn't made out of plain green fabric, but from patterned fabric as well. How could Kermit not ever like being green?   Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Bacon Part 2
How to Make Bacon Part 1
Seared Chicken Breast with Candied Carrots
Homemade French Fries
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...