A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
715 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Ornament Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 6036 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kitty_Anne
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012 06:07:31 AM »

Ta-da! Here are my beautiful ornaments: Felty flowers and crochet mittens from Indigo_roses, Urban threads gingerbread men from Kwiltykate, Embroidered felt star from Pollyprissypants, Apple cinnamon gingerbread man from Psyche, Snowflake clothespins from Homerof2, Tattered wreath ornaments from Kimchery...

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kitty_Anne
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2012 06:06:33 AM »

Yay! My last ornament arrived today, the knitted yarn basket from Koreena - Thanks!  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kimchery
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012 01:26:54 PM »

I got ornaments up until Christmas Eve, and they were so much fun to receive...  I started taking pics of these as they came in, but the last week of Christmas was so hectic they were just ceremoniously hung on the tree and we were back to the Christmas grind.  Now that I've had a minute, and snapped pics of the last few that came in, I figured it would be a good idea to post them, because this was probably the greatest most fun swap of the year for me!  Better late than never anyway!  We put our tree up late, but by then we already had 3 ornaments in, and my daughter made a big deal out of picking a perfect spot for all of them.  She really got a kick out of constantly getting new ornaments, so believe me, she raved over every one.  Very happy Christmas memories, here.... 
Starting with the lovely, sparkly crocheted snowflakes from hazelly....

and

Then came the awesome smelling star from pollyprissypants.  We hadn't unpacked the top of the tree yet, so my daughter had decided this ornament had to be at the very top.  After we found the the perching star, this one stayed right underneath it.   Cheesy

Then our playful penguin arrived, and wasn't feeling very playful anymore...  Sad

At the time I took the picture, I said I'd just patch him up before Christmas.  Then my daughter became impatient with me not looking for the glue gun.  So our penguin spent Christmas with just his head on the tree.  He got fixed when we packed up.  I'm sure when we unpack him next year, she will remember and I will get an earful about how terrible he felt last Christmas.  Heh heh.  He was definitely loved, headless and all.  Oh, I forgot to say, he was from GatorWrangler.

These 2, from kwiltykate, were such great pals, they had to hang together.  LOL.  Aren't they cute?

All the rest of the ornaments arrived pretty close to Christmas, so I didn't snap pics til I was taking the tree down.  They all did live on our tree through the holiday and were fawned over as they came in the mail!

From koalascout, a rainbow yarn octopus.  Lovin the googly eyes.  She also sent lots of edible extras, which were devoured in no time, and very appreciated.   Smiley

The most adorable knitted bear ornament, from Kitty_Anne.  Looking very at home with the rest of the toys.  (Let me take a moment to say please excuse the fact that not only was I just obviously taking the tree down on the 7th... but I still haven't put up the Christmas toys either...  darned dated pictures!)

The lovely knitted basket from Koreena.  Just as cute in person!

And the happy dangling snowman from mama24boyz. 

I was sad when the last one came in the mail.  Thank you SO MUCH GatorWrangler, for hosting this swap.  I hope you do it again next year, and I hope I'm able to join again.  Loved every ornament we got, so thank you very much to all of you.  Its not every year I'm even IN the Christmas spirit, and I'm thankful that this year I was and that I got to be part of such a cool swap.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012 03:25:28 PM »

All items have been received. Thanks everyone for such a great swap and wonderful ornaments! I can't wait until next round, so make sure to save a spot in November  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2012 08:34:48 PM »

Round 3 signups have started. I'm trying to do it earlier this year so everyone gets them in time to display them

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414604.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Ways to Spoil Your Man This Holiday Season
3 Life-Changing Beauty Hacks to Use Right Now
Top 10 New Eye Makeup Products
College Graduate Seeks Professional Style
Burt’s Bees Encourages Catcalling with New Body Butter
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...