A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,146
Currently Running With Scissors:
409 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fabric Jewelry Swap GALLERY! Send by 12/15  (Read 17398 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

susanab
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2011 06:46:40 AM »

Happy birthday, CraftyMamaBee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2011 07:51:11 AM »

the colors and just that pristine, creative construction. my fabric stops looking that perfect the moment I pay for it  Cheesy these are like summer in December.

How is it that you, susanab, are SOOO clever this early in the morning.  You've already made me laugh today- and I love it!  Smiley

Hey hey, Craftymamabee - Happy Birthday PARTNER!   Cheesy Smiley Cheesy Smiley
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011 07:57:37 AM by fiddlegirl8 - Reason: addition » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2011 09:57:26 AM »

Onegroovyday, your package is amazing!  There's so much to love there...the "inspire" bracelet looks strangely familiar  Grin--love it, the colors are great; the coiled bowl is too beautiful, love the colors so much; the flower pins are so great, I especially love the colorful one because I am a sucker for colors like that!  The little ring is so sweet, love the flower; and the braided bracelet is a beauty--I can't tell, did you use an elastic loop closure with the button?

You spoiled Sharalee!

that "inspire" bracelet was TOTALLY inspired from your wonderful work!!!!..... I actually think I'm addicted  to them now... Great little Christmas gifts!!..... And the braided bracelet is a long 3 strand braid, folded in half and then sewn together leaving a loop at the top for the button.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyMamaBee
Dreaming Bigger than my Ability!

I'm A Craftster Best of 2013 Winner!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2011 11:33:19 AM »

;DThank you Everyone!!! And my little silentblair!!! I awoke to a wonderful little PM from her and it was my first wish of the day!

I am having a wonderful birthday, crafting for fiddlegirl8 today! I felt inspired and thought I would just go for it! So Diane will be reaping the fruit of my blessed birthday labors!!! And I must say I am very jealous and wanting to keep it for myself! But "tis better to give, than to keep!"

And the packages being received are just wonderful! I am loving all the ideas! I now will now being stealing borrowing them to make gifts for some friends!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my crafty Blog!

Shop My Esty Shop! Check it out!

Swaps:
Spirit/Intention Doll Swap: Sent!
Twinches Needlework Swap: At the drawing table...
fiddlegirl8
Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2011 02:37:56 PM »

;DThank you Everyone!!! And my little silentblair!!! I awoke to a wonderful little PM from her and it was my first wish of the day!

I am having a wonderful birthday, crafting for fiddlegirl8 today! I felt inspired and thought I would just go for it! So Diane will be reaping the fruit of my blessed birthday labors!!! And I must say I am very jealous and wanting to keep it for myself! But "tis better to give, than to keep!"

And the packages being received are just wonderful! I am loving all the ideas! I now will now being stealing borrowing them to make gifts for some friends!

Well, I am sure looking forward to it.  AND, I'm really looking forward to getting your fabric jewelry finished too.  Another new idea/craft for me - but it's pretty much fun doing something I haven't tried before.  You were an easy target to stalk!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
hoppy

she's crafty, she gets around...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2011 02:00:07 PM »

I will be posting pictures tomorrow of the Amazing package I got from EnginerdLisa...y'all will be jealous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fabricfriend
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2011 08:22:42 PM »

WOW! I have not looked at the gallery in a couple of days-great stuff. I never thought of wearing the headband I sent to my partner as a necklace but I guess that would work. And I must share the credit with my daughter,she braided it and I finished the ends.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hoppy

she's crafty, she gets around...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2011 07:05:15 AM »

I am so excited to show everyone the lovely things EnginerdLisa sent me! She really did a great job of stalking me, I must say.

I am amazed at the fabric-covered beads she made...Lisa, can you share your secret? They are so perfect. She picked out the prettiest batik fabric in blues and purples (I love batiks!) This necklace is pure awesome.

And she send me EXTRA beads so I can have my crafty way with them!

She didn't stop there, but sent along some additional fabric, too. Aren't they pretty?

And all of this came in the most gorgeous zippered pouch that she made!

I have to say, that bag is nifty. Just the thought of trying to install a zipper that neatly make me want to run and hide. Well done!
EnginerdLisa, thank you for being such a great swap partner! I am almost finished with yours and hope you will like it too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wendiek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Creativity is a gift! Wrap it up and give it away.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2011 07:58:54 AM »

Oh no, my to-do-list is growing.... again....
LOVE the necklace! The fabric covered beads and the colour are so beautiful!!
Yes, please, EnginerdLisa share your secret, how did you make those so perfect!?? Grin

Plus the fabric, extra beads (matching bracelet?) and matching pouch... You got spoiled!  Shocked

Very nice package you sent, EnginerdLisa! I am wisting this, so I won't forget to add it to my to-do-list!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
EnginerdLisa
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2011 08:57:40 AM »

I took pictures when I was making the beads, so next week when I get home I will make a tutorial.  I had originally planned on the beads going all the way around the necklace, which is why I made so many, but they were a little bulky so I went with chain for the back part.  Glad to hear you liked it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Penny: Oh, wow! A girl scientist!
Leslie Winkle: Yup. Come for the breasts. Stay for the brains.

My Blog (which I suck at keeping up with): Living Lisa
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Continue with the Monochrome Trend
Katie Holmes Sports Tight Leather Pants
Three New Ways to Wear Stripes During the Summer
Kate Moss Sports a Bohemian-Style Outfit in St.-Tropez
Tips for Finding the Perfect Swimsuit Fit
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...