Swap name: Winter Swap
Sign-up date range: November 24 through December 7
Date to send item by: December 30
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? 16 and Older Please!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
The bright autumn leaves have left the trees, when you walk out the door in the morning you can see your breath in the air, soon you'll be contemplating the idea of sleds and tire chains in certain parts of the world. So if snowflakes, hot chocolate, snow balls, apple cider, scarves, hats, gloves and snowmen are part of your favorite time of the year, come join us!
This will be a 5 point swap.
For those who need a refresher, here's the Craftster guide to what constitutes each size:
-Large = 3 hours or more
-Medium = about 2 hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: Ffrogg526QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of swap: Winter Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have allergies in your household?
Do you have allergens in your household?
Can you take and post pictures promptly of the package you receive?
What are your favorite things about winter?
Is there anything winter-y that you'd love to get?
What would you not like to get?
Do you bake/cook a lot in the winter?
Do you have a favorite winter beverage (Tea, Coffee, Cider, Hot Chocolate)?
Favorite scents and tastes:
Do you get a lot of snow or does it get really cold where you live?
Do you have any great customs, celebrations, or memories about winter?
Is there a certain winter theme you like (ex: snowflakes, snowmen, bare trees, snow angels, Christmas, Hanukah)?
What kind of crafts do you do?
What crafts don't you do?
Do you have a wist, pinterest, or Etsy favorites? Please put links here for your partner!
Anything else you would like for your partner to know?
I can't wait for y'all to come craft wintery goodness with us!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.PARTICIPANTS
6. Solitary Cricket
TroubleT <---> lukenlarry
PurplePaisley <---> xxmyjelloxx
Krafty*Krista <---> Solitary Cricket
Perfectly Bohemian <---> Ffrogg526
Franknhurter <---> Cloverlilly
ironic <---> gotgrey
mermaidcafe <---> IrishQueen1971
Anubisheart <---> crazyda79