A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,114
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP19 Gallery  (Read 19152 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

petskin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2011 05:19:12 PM »

The dragon is the cutest!:)

and- I have received too! Smiley

Oh, Lime, what have You done?! It`s officially THE BEST PACKAGE, that I`ve EVER gotten Smiley. Every single item is just the way I`d want one. And the girls can forget about the beautiful hat- i stole it! Yes, I did Cheesy and wore it and got tons of compliments- the same goes for the bag and the quilt (you`re not good at it?! it can`t get any better!).

So, dear Lime, don`t even try to move any time soon- You`re SO going to get a package #2 soon to make me feel better Cheesy (my busy days ended just this week Wink ).

- i`ll post pics later, cause I just got home and need to feed the kids, but I wanted to say, I`ve received and I love Lime Smiley!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2011 05:45:28 PM »

Oh, petskin! I'm so thrilled that you like your package!! Don't be silly - you don't need to send me anything else!! I absolutely love what you made for me and had such a lovely time swapping with you Smiley.

Grin Grin I won't tell your girls that the hat was originally intended for them. It can be our little secret.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2011 08:03:24 PM »

Oooh lets see, I love the pincushion cup and the hand dyed fabrics, the felted soap and the doxie ornaments, and even though Im not a big Disney person-that magic lamp bag is so clever! and love the etched jar as well, that woven potholder is so cool, the snowflake ornament is amazing, and the dragons are quite awesome as well! Great job so far everyone-cant wait to see more goodies!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2011 08:15:46 PM »

Awww, thanks for the compliments on the dragons guys, I really appreciate it. I am still really not happy with the quilling dragon picture though. Quilling is TOUGH. And I had this picture in my head of how I wanted the picture to be and it just didn't get anywhere close. I am so glad that fiberartist4life liked it though. If I had it to do over again, I'd do the entire dragon form with swirls the way I did the wings and I'd add in some more subtle color variations throughout. Maybe I'll try Quilling agian, but definitely not until the new year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2011 08:18:42 PM »

Also, I have Harry Potter on the brain this week. I saw the comments about "the doxie ornaments" and had to go through the gallery again twice trying to find Doxie ornaments before realizing everyone was referring the Dachshund ornaments, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
petskin

« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2011 09:09:33 PM »

OK, here goes:

I knew I`d be in for a treat or two, when I asked LimeRiot, since I 'noticed her around' - I noticed a lot of really cool posts of things, that I REALLY LOVED... and quite often I noticed, that the OP was LimeRiot and a little later I already noticed Her Things. So, guess How Happy her YES made me Smiley

and the package I received today was beyond spoilment! (*is that a word?Tongue)
It was beautifully wrapped with tags and a note about each item Smiley. There were head bands for my girls and a knitted hat and a knitted head band (for my girls, but I 'forgot' to mention it to them, so i just walked around and collected compliments on the hat myself Cheesy). They fit me perfect and look so good! (right? Tongue) and he Hollywood scarf is also sooooo perfect! The color, the style, the material... just perfect!

The bag- it`s just perfect! The handles are right size and the bag is right size and it looks AMAZING!  (and the little deer living in it is just so frikkin cute! People thought I bought it and were all over it at my kiddos school(funny, noone thought I made it... what does that tell ya? LOL).

The bookmark, cutest little pouch and key ring are just so 'me'. I LOVE vintage and happy colors... I love it all! (and my purple crazy DD sneaked the keyring on her school bag:P). And the hoopla ring Smiley - with x-mas writtend on it in my language (estonian)... it`s so pretty and it`s so sweet You went ahead and googled it! Smiley

and the Quilt.
I`m so totally in love! It`s one of my FAV color combos! Actually The Most Favourite (cause orange is just 1 color, not combo) and the images would be my first choice (how were You able to part with it?  Shocked ... actually with ANY of it?). And You were kidding when You said it didn`t come out good and my girls can have it for their dolls... REALLY? NO way- it`s going up pn my wall! It`s the Best THing Ever!

I need to stop, cause people`s fingers are tired of speed scrolling this text, but really, I HAD to, cause I really appreciate it!
Love You, Lime lol Smiley

I know it`s millions of words and pictures for most of you for scrolling down, but i`m not gonna swap for a while now, so for the last swap (for a while here) it was THE PERFECT swap Smiley

-and You`re so going to get #2, Lime, Cause I want to add more hours on my side too Smiley
<3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
StickerChic87
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2011 09:26:22 PM »

Wow what a great package! I esp like...hmmm...well ALL of it. Great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2011 09:57:43 PM »

Whoa, Lime, you sent a fantastic package!

I received from StickerChic87 today! The sun was already down and the lighting inside is terrible without outside help so no pics until tomorrow, but prepare yourself for greatness. Thanks, Sticker!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2011 11:27:13 PM »

What gorgeous goodies to look at! Beautiful work on the dragons! and Lime's package is simply spectacular Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2011 05:55:47 AM »

Awesome stuff all around!!!  Everyone is so talented!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Francis Slakey on Fitness
The Life of Queen Lead-Singer, Freddie Mercury
A New Sense of Social Purpose
Climbing Mt. Everest
Two Foot Fred Autobiography Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...