A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,046
Currently Running With Scissors:
731 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas/Winter Ninni Swap GALLERY: send out by 12/7  (Read 16618 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

susanab
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2011 02:25:52 AM »

Say woodland creature and LHH sends a winter wonderland FOREST...with three angelic ninnis! Beautiful everything. I love the ninni trio. Beautifully made, so sweet, and truly ninnis. I love the messages they bring, fiddlegirl8--may your year be filled with those. The raccoons are sweeeet, the trees are the cheeriest. I love them.
Wowwwwww!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
susanab

« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2011 02:42:01 AM »

Old man winter and yeti  ninnis?? Lady orizas, those are fabulous! I even love how large you went on the eyes. I just esp love how you did those...they are perfection. What a great duo.  Thats an awesome locket, many superb xtras.
 I do not know that ive ever seen that much lindt in one place. Be still my heart!

Such a festive ninni by Xxmyjelloxx! Im partial to spirals, but its not easy ever to find it on fabric--well done and i love the two different sides! Cuuute sunglass case and ornaments. Those are all so sweet and fun. Those felt light are great! Nice bunch of pencils, yeah. You can write a very long letter to mr santa now, silent blair!

A verry merry gallery
 Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2011 05:20:05 AM »

Just for fun, I want to share this picture I took of the angel ninnis before I sent them to fiddlegirl8.  They are on blue cloud fleece, which makes them look like they are floating down from heaven!

Fiddlegirl8, I'm so glad you love what I sent!  Everything was fun to make and really put me in the Christmas spirit!

Lady Orizas--fabulous package!  I love seeing everyone's different interpretation of the ninnis; your yeti with the white fur and blue face is wonderful, and the old man winter is just too funny!  I can definitely imagine his mustache hair getting everywhere while you were crafting!  So nice that you filled up a whole box with goodies for unsuperb, and you decorated the box too!

xxmyjelloxx--I love your "classic" ninni!  It is just perfect (I kind of want to steal it from silentblair)!  Great fabric combination.  Love the glasses case, and ornaments; and all the extras too!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011 05:25:11 AM by Leslieshappyheart » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
unsuperb
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2011 09:23:39 AM »

I'm not going to lie, I do enjoy running my fingers through the long 'stache.

That guy is supposed to be a grumpy ole man winter ninni  Wink Cheesy  I went with a monster & snowflake theme

Lol, I had a niggling hunch, but couldn't quite put a name to him (I was thinking of a cross between Winter Warlock and Snow Miser from those old stop-motion films).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SkyDamsel
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2011 10:23:30 AM »

Hi all
 I'd like to apologize first to SpookyPooky for being late with her package and to let you all know that I love all the Ninnis so far.  I have received Spooky's package but because I have not sent hers out yet I will have to wait to open it and post pictures.  I'm really excited to see what is inside the package and show you all.

Sky
THIS ROCKS   Logged
susanab

« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2011 03:27:31 PM »

well--let me say this--MASSIVE SPOILAGE AT MY HOUSE TODAY!!!
tighttights' package to me seemed to have not moved--according to the usps--from her local PO for a week. when she called, i think they found it and got it to me FAST...and all I can say is...
Oh you beautiful Ninni:

how cute is this angel ninni? wow--everything about her, EVERYTHING. look at that stitching! yay!! I'm so happy to have her!!

tighttights also included two wonderful Christmas FQs--the Santa one is especially warm and wonderful-- and coffee (and I LOVE coffee) candy:

tighttights made TWO necklaces for us. a bright red metal (did you make THIS???) rocking horse and--this is HYSTERICAL--a hefty metal pendant showing my youngest cat Nash in  SANTA hat! Tighttights found Nash's pic on Crafster and did the Holly Jolly hat thing to him. WOW. STalking....Yeah. Wow. Nash JEWELRY! This is unbelievable!

i love that tighttights made (sorry, i know i already asked this--but--did you MAKE this???) the rocking horse for my daughter, Aurora. She LOVES it!

these are amazing. you might think, enough already. you are making me a bit anxious. you're a first time Craftster swapper...I've been around for years, you know...
So do you make this???

I will try to get a colorful shot tomorrow, during the day. We were out and when I got home and got the package it was already totally dark outside. Well, store-bought, made--it's awesome--a stained glass Christmas tree? To the TOP of my tree it goes (tomorrow, when we buy it).
Here is the abundance. Tighttights, you spoiled me, spoiled me. Thank you a ton. It's SO MUCH merriment!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2011 03:29:27 PM by susanab » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.co m
fiddlegirl8

Sew, Sew Happy!!

Are you going to throw that away?! Can I have it?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2011 03:47:09 PM »

Susan - what a great package - WOW, it IS like Christmas - I like all of it too - the Angel Ninni - love the way tighttights did the wings! and the necklaces and the FQs and the stained glass Christmas tree - everything is so unique - love that cat pendant too!  Your kitty looks so Santa!!  Nice package - great first time swapping, tt - you ROCK!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam...  (Kansas State Song)
Leslieshappyheart
Tutorial Contributor

A happy heart makes the face cheerful! Pr 15:13

« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2011 04:29:36 PM »

Wow, yes, that is a wonderful package from tighttights!  The ninni is beautiful!  How awesome that she put your cat on a necklace!! And a necklace for your daughter too!  The stained-glass Christmas tree looks really cool, not too many crafters work with glass around here.  And the extras are extra-nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafty blog: Leslie's Art and Sew

My dolly blog: Blythe Happy
Lady Orizas

knitter & gunslinger

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2011 08:36:33 PM »

tighttights,  I love the snowflake fabric you used, it's gorgeous.  The rocking horse necklace & the stained glass tree are exceptionally cool.  WOW!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tighttights
*~*Tight Tights!*~*

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2011 04:44:28 PM »

Wow thanks everybody for your kind words!!  Susanab I am soo glad you like everything!  And yeah it was a little stalkerish to find a pic of your cat but when I get an idea in my head im unstoppable lol!! Sadly no I did not make the rockinghorse I just thought it was cool and funky and thought your daughter might like it. My mom made.the stained glass tree.

So glad you liked it and thank you again eberyone for the kind words Smiley I had so much fun doing my first swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photographing a Wood Mouse
Badger Photographs
Photographing a Bagder
Red Deer Photographs
How to Photograph a Red Deer
Latest Blog Articles
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain
Here Kitty, Kitty!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...