WINTER HOLIDAY CARD SWAP
Swap name: Winter Holiday Card Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rosyposie
Sign-up date range: 11/19/2011 – 11/30/2011
Date to send item by: 12/21/2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- Understands that they must resend if card is not received within two weeks (one month for international swappers): YES/NO
Details of swap:
A fun swap for all those lovers of mail and cards and paper too (although cards are not limited to paper)
We are going to be sending a holiday card to swap partners. Since there is only 25 people max I was hoping to be able to send out to all, but in the questionnaire you can indicate how many people you would like to send and receive from, that way you can make this swap as small or as large as you would like. This is a no-extras swap to keep postage reasonable (especially if you want to send to the whole group).
Please keep up good communication, with both your partner and organizer. Please label all PM’s with Holiday Card – Sent, Received, Question…etc. Let partner and organizer know when sending, receiving etc.
- No one like to be flaked on, so if you aren't sure if you can do this swap, don't sign up.
-You must be willing to resend the card, if your partner does not receive two weeks after send out (one month for international swappers)
- If you must send late, let the organizers and your partner know ASAP.
- Please post photos of the package you receive in the gallery.
- HAVE FUN!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Holiday Card Swap
Real name & Address (formatted for mailing):
Have you read and understand all of the rules to this swap?
Are you at least 16 years old? Yes/No
If shipping within the US, I agree to resend if partner does not received within two weeks:Yes/No
If shipping from outside of US, I agree to to resend if partner does not received within one month: Yes/No
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country (international letter postage is only 98 cents)?
Please list any allergies that would prevent you from being partnered with someone. (If you’re severely allergic to items from smoking house or something with pet hair would make you sick.)
Do you have any allergens in your home (please list specific pets or smoking):
How many cards would you like to send (1 to all):
What winter holidays do you celebrate? (i.e. Christmas, Solstice, Hanukkah etc.)
Do you have a holiday theme or decorating scheme you like? (ie, Snowflakes, holly, Snoopy, only red and silver)
What is your favorite Holiday movie or show?
What is your favorite Holiday song?
What is your favorite quote (Holiday or otherwise)?
Do you celebrate any of the religious aspects of the holiday season? And, what is your preference as far as receiving religious items?
What is your favorite colors or color schemes?
List at least 5 themes for your holiday card (holiday or unholiday related):
Please list your Wist/Pinterest if you have one:
Anything else you would like to let your partner know about you?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ROSYPOSIE
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
4. pearljam94 *new swapper