A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 305,031
Currently Running With Scissors:
554 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 571780 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

waggonswest
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3420 on: August 08, 2012 02:25:28 PM »

So far behind in looking at all your cool stuff.  I did manage to update some of my lists and have hit 38 projects for the year.  I just might make it to 50. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: August 08, 2012 04:04:19 PM »

Here's my mini list for August.  Hope it's not too late.

1. Swap notebook cover
2. New makeup bag
3. Picture frame pincushion
4. Scrabble tile necklace
5. Black gathered skirt

There's a few other projects that I would like to get done this month, but this is a good jumping off point.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #3422 on: August 08, 2012 05:43:53 PM »

SilverMoon--will you be crocheting your scarf or knitting it?  Have you seen the one in the crochet board?  I know on the website I went to, there was also a color chart so you could go match them up...

I'm going to be knitting it. And I used the colour circles at doctorwhoscarf.com to eyeball match from my phone to yarn - I was planning to be more nitpicky about it, but I was in town yesterday and Lincraft had 30% off all yarn. It's all acrylic except two colours which I had to get in wool to match. I wanted it machine washable, but then I realised 18ft of scarf probably wouldn't go in my machine anyway, and will never get washed, so there you go. One of them is super wash, so worst comes to worst only one colour will felt lol. (We don't seem to have Vanna White here)

Now I have to write the app for my android phone. I want an app that is a little bit like County, as in you tap the screen and your row count goes up one, but with the pattern built in so it tells me when to change colours as well. Shouldn't be too hard, but there's just so much going on atm.

The shop that I had my stuff in has closed down unexpectedly, so I had to collect my things, and now I have to train an hour away to put them in the parent store (lucky for me the owner of the parent store is going to see out the rest of my prize) and I want to swutch around some stock to better suit the new location, so I'm trying to crochet things for that and also I'm about to run a competition/scavenger hunt on my FB page, with a (hopefully) bunch of other pages, so I'm planning that, as well as designing the pictures and trying to get the code together.

I should add I'm not really a computer coder/programmer, so I'm having to teach myself that from the net as I go too.

Love that advent calendar and the nook cover! I just wish I had more shinys to share with you all, instead of excuses!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanath
« Reply #3423 on: August 08, 2012 11:56:33 PM »

Ok, one down, 4 to go. Posted a recipe for the monthly Craftster challenge. My family and coworkers are happy this challenge took place  Cheesy
Banana mini muffins

1. enter current Craftster challenge
2. finish X WIPs from my craft boxes (need to take a look and see what's in the boxes, X will be a proper number tomorrow, I hope)
3. create a tutorial for one of the beaded chains I make
4. create new years cards to send by the end of the month
5. 5 more simple beaded necklaces for my nieces
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- Start at the beginning, and when you come to the end, stop! - Alice in Wonderland
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3424 on: August 09, 2012 06:56:03 AM »

I bet they loved them! I am going to have to snatch that recipe as I love bananas and your mini's might work with my diet! Cheesy  Unless I eat 10 of them... Sad

silvermoon--great that you found some yarn!  If you prefer all acrylic, let me know...I will go pick up Vanna White in the colors you could not find!  The scarf is huge but it should easily fit most washing machines...unless you have a small washer...mine fits two sets of king sized sheets so maybe I just have a huge washer! Cheesy

I don't think I will ever wear mine enough to get it dirty...it is hot and cumbersome, so I am sure it will be more like a shawl for sitting in front of the fire and reading! Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012 06:59:13 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #3425 on: August 09, 2012 06:59:10 AM »

Everyone's been so busy!!! Great stuff all around.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3426 on: August 09, 2012 07:38:13 AM »

So I did edit one item before August 8th and managed to finish it before I went on vacation (where I'm posting from right now haha). I've been meaning to make some thank you gifts for a couple of friends and since I've been on a screen printing kick I decided to make a couple of shirts for them (and one for me  Wink)..It's three layers, first one is a light pink, second is a dark sort of hot pink, and the last is black.

These two are ones I made for myself. Recognize the gray with blue background? It's the inkodye shirt I did before that I didn't like how it came out - I like how it works now. It's kind of hard to tell in the second one but the figure at the bottom is a nose/mouth waiting to catch the fireball. I did a drawing like that in my life drawing class and thought it'd make a neat shirt. The base of the fireball was done with bleach.

August Mini List

1. Screen print thank you shirts Fin 8/4

2. Complete Custom Random patchwork bag - WIP

3. Make new screen/screen print pillowcases for Personal swap

4. Screen print/embroider hoopla for Personal swap

5. Start and finish custom bike artwork for Uncle
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #3427 on: August 09, 2012 07:42:27 AM »

I don't think I will ever wear mine enough to get it dirty...it is hot and cumbersome, so I am sure it will be more like a shawl for sitting in front of the fire and reading! Cheesy

The whole "making a doctor scarf" thing started when I was commenting on a picture of one to my DP. I mentioned that I thought it was ridiculous that people spend so much time making them, since it's really only any good as part of a costume, not for everyday. Who would wear it everyday? To which he repiled "If you knitted one for me, I would wear it" - as an everyday thing. Since he's more on the tolerating side of the spectrum as a opposed to supportive when it comes to my yarn crafting, getting a request for something means I'm pretty much obliged to make it. But I tell you what, if he doesn't wear the jolly thing...

Finished my bowl of petunias ami, but pics have to wait until morning. Well, later in the morning. Twenty to one am does not count as morning.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #3428 on: August 09, 2012 12:24:12 PM »

sheepblue--hurrah for getting your thank you t-shirts done!  I love the mouth eating the fireball...you did a wonderful job on all of them and it is fun to see your actual flamingo screen printer frame!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3429 on: August 09, 2012 12:29:02 PM »

sheepblue your shirts look amazing. Great job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 341 342 [343] 344 345 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Roronoa Zoro from One Piece Manga
How to Draw Stewie from Family Guy
How to Draw Vector from the Despicable Me Movie
How to a Draw a Minion from the Despicable Me Movie
How to Draw Boa Hancock
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Thrifty Dog Bed
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...