A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,688
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 528453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3120 on: July 01, 2012 11:26:33 AM »

I couldn't help it!  I hooked a new project!  One that wasn't on my list!  Its the Kerala Tank from the current issue of Crochet Today.  Hoping to have (at least) the tank, 2 or 3 swap projects, a sock monkey's bowtie, and a quilt top finished before surgery. What can I say?  I'm ambitious!

Good luck finishing all your projects! I'll admit, I started another one yesterday as well. I'm knitting the Color Affection shawl. However, since I know that I have other projects that I really should finish first, I only had the yarn shop wind the first skein of yarn. Once I reach where I need the second color, I'll have to put it down and work on my other stuff. Tongue

That sounds like an excellent plan.  Good luck with it. Wink 

I got my new project about 30% done and realized it was going to be much too big for me.  I'm fiddling with a pattern that only goes up to an XL and I'm using a larger hook to make this work for me.  So it's all good.  I frogged the whole thing and I'm starting again.  But it's going fairly quickly so I'm a happy person.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

« Reply #3121 on: July 01, 2012 02:08:59 PM »

Me again!  I got a project done today!  Woot!  One of the teachers I work with had a quilt top that her great-grandmother made but there was no border.  So through a twisty turny line of temporary ownership I now have the quilt top so that it can finally get a border! 

I post this with the disclaimer that my only part in this was the chunky border!  But I'm counting it as a project since I had to cut and sew on the entire border.  This makes 22 projects!  yay!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3122 on: July 01, 2012 04:35:29 PM »

Holy smokes. I just caught up with like a month of this thread and I am so overwhelmed by all the awesomeness. I have been lazy at posting, and have somehow misplaced my camera. I also just started grad school and holy crap is there a lot of reading. My first master's had a lot of writing and labs, but this one is endless reading so far! At least most of it is interesting.

So, as I said, I can't find my camera, so I am borrowing pictures (most of these are swaps!)

for rlynn's lovely little one, I made my first pilowcase nighties. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=406671.msg4819857#msg4819857
I thought they were cute, but I think they are even cuter on Aria!! Smiley

for atsuko's niece, I embroidered a fawn on a tee. It is a legit vintage pattern, my first. I think it turned out alright Smiley

closeup

My embroidery skills are improving as I get more obsessed with embroidery Smiley

I made this for burst of panties for the hoopla swap

I learned a new stitch for this one!

I made this star wars hoop for the same swap for dewshinedrop

I really need to get better at lettering. It frustrates the hell out of me!!

and for lindyv, I made a grown up version of the anatomy hoodie. I LOVE MAKING THESE!!! It was fun, and I think she liked it Wink

The next set of images were taken on my phone. Sorry that they suck Smiley

I embroidered some onesies for my nephews and niece, for the oldest's 3rd "farm party" bday party Smiley
They were each done in different colors (to match what they were to wear for that day. My sisters LOVE coordinating their kids - its kinda cute)
sadly no pic of the kiddos in them....

a close up of the girliest cowgirl boot ever!

My now 3 yo nephew and I do a lot of "frojects". He loves them, and so I try to come up with cool things to do. A month or so ago, we planted seeds. I made a bunch of seedling pots out of toilet paper rolls (not my idea - can't remember where I saw it to give credt Sad )

we now have a few sprouts, but they live in Riverside where it is HOT AS ALL GET OUT! And he is three. He likes to over water. Not a big deal. He loves learning about planting things and watering them, so who am I to complain Smiley

Not sure if I have posted our "lamby" cupcakes. We made these for easter. Around the beginning of june, he asked if we could make lamby cupcakes, so obviously it was a hit. And he has a good memory Wink

And lastly, I made a fascinator. My grandmother asked for a brown one and a black one. I have yet to make the brown one, but she loved the black one. I need apic of her in it, but I doubt that will happen any time soon Smiley

phew, thats a lot of catching up. I think that is everything.....prob ably Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #3123 on: July 01, 2012 04:59:22 PM »

Well, Daysies birthday was a month ago and I suck and am just now getting to the pics.  We did the rainbow theme and I tried my best!!! 

Heres the goodie jars.  Awesome recycling idea too, I used baby food jars after they were all eaten up! 

I LOVED them!!!  I put a pic of her on them, the date and "Daysies first birthday" And then filled them with Skittles, you know, taste the rainbow!  Heres a closeup

The only thing that sucked was I couldn't find my glue so I used elmers school glue and it turned the pics green  Sad but they were still cute!
I made rainbow cupcakes

2 different kinds

And her rainbow topsy turvy cake.  The bottom layer collapsed on me, so it doesn't look very topsy turvy at all

I did 2 fruit trays in rainbow colours shaped rainbowy

Then we had gumballs, rainbow stick cany things, rainbow twizzlers and rainbow confetti.  Heres the whole table

I was so proud of myself for this one!!  I can't wait for her next birthday!!  I got the twins bday soon, but girls are more fun to decorate for!!!  (Shhhhh....don't tell them I said that!  Wink)
OH!!!  I Forgot!! I made rainbow jello!!!  This took FOREVER!!!!  But it was yummy!!

And this balloon wreath was so fun to make

And a happy birthday daysie paper banner

And just cuz I gotta, heres a pic of the birthday girl.  She ate her cake so dainty like. It was so funny and it took her forever!!  My boys would just shove their face in it, but she very carefully used her fingers to pull off litle bits at a time! hahaha

(See the super cute banner that jillybeans sent me behind her chair??  Grin)
Sorry for the pic overload!! Thanks for peeking!!!  OH!!  And most of these things I found on pinterest!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #3124 on: July 01, 2012 05:55:20 PM »

Adorable!!  What a wonderful party to celebrate your little princess.  Great job Melanie!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Ffrogg526

« Reply #3125 on: July 02, 2012 09:43:44 AM »

I finished Z's Sock Monkey!  yay!  Cheesy

I have to say that I am the most proud of the bow tie.  Cheesy  And I have the pattern to make it for Z instead of just for the sock monkey. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

« Reply #3126 on: July 02, 2012 11:51:03 AM »

That rainbow birthday party looks really fun!

I have been enjoying summer and not crafting a whole lot lately.  Roll Eyes  But I did get a couple things done.

I made chocolate cake in a mug in the microwave

It was ok, I think I might need to cut the cook time a little bit next time.

I also made frozen Pupsicles

Lola loved them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #3127 on: July 02, 2012 03:39:08 PM »

Aw, onesies with cowboy/girl boots!  I love the fawn tshirt. And the bow tie is perfect on the monkey. And heck yeah, the quilt border counts! it looks great with the quilt top.
Wow, that's a lot of rainbow goodness for the party! Everything looks amazing. The baby  food jars were a cute idea. And all that food is making me hungry...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50% both shops
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #3128 on: July 02, 2012 06:11:51 PM »

redstar13, I just now scrolled up and saw the tee you made for my niece.  I am saving it for her Bday in July.  I know that she is going to rock it and that her mom (my sis) will think it is adorable.  It is so sweetly stitched! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Foxy Sam
« Reply #3129 on: July 02, 2012 11:37:24 PM »

I love all the new creations, beautiful!  Love the hoopla's nd the bearhug t-shirt too, so cool.  And beautiful blankets, yummy foods, badges and all sorts of amazing things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Sunday Dinner Part 3/3
How to Make Chorizo Burgers
How to Make an Italian Beef Sandwich
How to Make Sauteed Peppers and Onions
Cornbread and Pinto Beans Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...