A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 523565 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2950 on: June 05, 2012 07:22:37 AM »

Cute hair accessories!  Great job! 

Ooo, I love that hoop!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #2951 on: June 05, 2012 10:57:55 AM »

I've had a few more swap things arrive to their peepoles...so here are some pics

These are 8 origami paper stars.  I taught myself how to fold them from a vid tut on youtube.  I painted them with Martha Stewart glow in the dark craft paint, thus the glowy pic.  I made them for the COWS.

My sash for craftster scout badges.  The other pic is some of the badges sewn on.  Lanikins made my octopoodle, which is now my troop mascot.  I made the others.  I've received several in the mail and I need to get them sewn on still Grin

An Emergency Flying Pig Kit.  I made it for teachart.  It's made from a glove.  The stuff fits into the egg and the egg fits into the pig.

My matchbox for the Wicked Matchbox Swap.  Since it's creeping out the folks at the swap forum, I thought it best I not do a full pic here.  If you want to see the whole thing check here...http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=409603.msg4834898#msg4834898

An oragamiish upholstery bunny for a baby.  I just started with a square of remnant and I cut and folded till it was a bunny.

I made this Zombie Teabag Sewing Kit for the COWS swap.  It has a tiny brain worm thread cutter made from fimo and an exacto blade.  The only part of the blade exposed is bit inside the worms mouth.

This wee sock squid purse has a pinch open top.  I made it for BirdBones as part of a round robin exchange for monster bags that she, teachart and I are doing.  We each make a bag, send it to the other one to decorate and we each end up with a purse from 2 craftster buds.  We agreed on a crafted extra and this was what I made for BB.

Thanks for looking Grin
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012 11:28:00 AM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #2952 on: June 05, 2012 11:05:26 AM »

That brain worm thread cutter is so awesome!  I also really love the squid purse!  BirdBones is quite a lucky lady!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
ids13
« Reply #2953 on: June 05, 2012 12:12:16 PM »

I am hoping it is not to late for me to join this.  I am in a bit of a crafting slump and hopefully this will give me a bit more motivation Grin Here is my list so far and I will probably be adding to it later:

1.   ATC card
2.   Quilt for vivi
3.   Quilt for Andrew and I
4.   Embroidery squares with feb 1 on them
5.   Shirred dress for vivi
6.   Ear cuff
7.   5 tarot cards
8.   Corset with boning
9.   Soap with Andrews name in it
10.   Purse for Eileen
11.   Bigger purse for mom
12.   Wallet for Eileen
13.   Wallet for Alexandra
14.   Purse for myself
15.   Wallet for myself
16.   Hair bows for vivi
17.   Sheet for vivi
18.   Stuffed animal
19.   Pillow to match sheet and blanket for vivi
20.   Dress for myself
21.   Corset laced skirt
22.   Pictures for vivis wall
23.   A name picture for vivi
24.   Diaper bag for vivi
25.   Skirts out of scrap fabric for thrift store
26.   A sketch of a face in my sketch book
27.   Bed for my kitten
28.   Dream catcher
29.   Beaded ear cuff
30.   Peacock sketch
31.   Fox sketch
32.   Fairy sketch
33.   To do list notebook
34.   Red riding hood costume
35.   Join and atc swap
36.   Pop up book for vivi
37.   Something steampunk
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2954 on: June 05, 2012 12:17:39 PM »

suereal I love the thread snipper brain worm and those glow in the dark stars  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
ids13
« Reply #2955 on: June 05, 2012 07:46:00 PM »

So please no making fun but this is my first ear cuff  and I wanted to keep it simple.  It is made with 20 gauge silver wire, a pair of old fabric scissors, a pair of old pliers, and a screw driver so it is a bit wonky.

http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q495/ids13/?action=view&current=pics012.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq495%2Fids13%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dpics010.jpg

http://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q495/ids13/?action=view&current=pics012.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kriSmith
« Reply #2956 on: June 05, 2012 08:12:35 PM »

I'd sasy that's pretty good for your first try!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2957 on: June 05, 2012 10:09:13 PM »

You won't hear any laughing from me ids13, there's nothing wrong with your ear cuff  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #2958 on: June 05, 2012 10:34:42 PM »

It looks well done to me.  Nice job Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #2959 on: June 06, 2012 12:28:55 AM »

Oh man. I got caught in the missing notification limbo - I haven't checked in for an entire month! (That's 27 pages of catching up to do!)

Briefly:
Abbeeroad - love the stuffed Chewie! Also, the dragon play mat is epic!
sheepBlue - that skull whimsie canvas looks like chocolate and it's making me hungry!
kriSmith - great fix on those cupboards! I totally pinned them to my "home" board, so that I remember it when we finally get doors for our kitchen cabinets.
alwaysinmyroom - love the googly eye patch! And that robot cushion is very awesome - I love the fabric.
Smeddley - love the chicken hat, it's very cute
jillybeans - that ruffled rainbow felt bunting makes me think my "no bunting" stance, and now I want to make a zombie sock monkey!
QueenNinjaMonkey - love the colours you used in your melted crayon picture. I seriously can't get enough of those!
cinnamon teal - your map letters look fantastic, I may have to make some myself.
suereal - that zombie teabag sewing kit is so out there and fantastic - the thread cutter is inspired!
ids13 - the ear cuff is fine! Sometimes simple is better, and I quite like how it looks. In fact, I think I have similar 'simple' ear cuffs pinned to my jewellery board.

Also, while I've been missing, I denim covered an altoid tin, made two pairs of denim maxi skirts - one for me and one for Miss Six (based on this tute), crocheted a shawl for MIL for Mother's Day of partly my own design,
crocheted a ninja "sock" monkey,

and a pair of iron man fingerless gloves,

and hand stitched a patchwork owl.

I'm very proud of this owl - it's all hand stitched, but I don't really like it, as owls aren't my thing. I'm thinking I will either put it in my store or give it to my SIL - though I doubt she'll appreciate the effort in it. Perhaps I will save as an extra for a swap or to keep in my "present cupboard" for emergency parties.

And all the projects I didn't comment on - they were all fantastic too, but as it was I spent three hours catching up with this thread, and didn't really have time to comment on them all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Horse
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Bird
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Mouse
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Frog
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Queen
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...