A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,494
Currently Running With Scissors:
351 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 549014 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

waggonswest
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2490 on: April 21, 2012 09:54:13 AM »

That tiny amaguri is amazing.  I should be so lazy!  Hope things are getting better for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2491 on: April 21, 2012 11:43:22 AM »

Today's projects......  Sock Monkey (however, I've run out of fiber fill), polymer clay wall plaques, work on the wedding afghan or the scrap scarf.  Oh, I might write lesson plans if the crafting doesn't get in the way.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #2492 on: April 21, 2012 11:50:57 AM »

I haven't posted projects in a while. Part laziness part apathy. (Things have been rather rough. Then I got in a car wreck on Tues AM and totalled my car. Yep, things are going swimmingly around here.....*sarcasm font*)
here are the things I made for jillybeans for the IYP swap. I, apparently, can't see/read because I could have sworn I say those earrings on her wist, only to later learn she hasn't got pierced ears. Wow I feel like a putz. But Jillybeans is so f**king cool, she's gonna make them into something she CAN wear. And I am now OBSESSED with peacock feathers Smiley
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404491.msg4795605;topicseen#msg4795605

and I don't have spectacular stitching skills in my embroidery projects, but I still think this claddaugh for pennydreadful for the hoopla swap turned out
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=405090.msg4802044;topicseen#msg4802044

And I made spikefan's (formerly of padfoot fame) daughter a skirt. It is kinda a "reverse petticoat". I used a tute that i can't find now. grr
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404619.msg4784843;topicseen#msg4784843
It was fun to make and makes me want a ruffling foot REALLY bad Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #2493 on: April 21, 2012 05:09:03 PM »

Nice job on the skirt, and I love the peacock feather stuff! Did you stencil the Dread pirate Roberts shirt? That is so cool.
And, forgot to mention it earlier, but the spiral stitched quilt is awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Coupon code CRAFTSTER for 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2494 on: April 21, 2012 06:52:10 PM »

Made the trek to Michael's and JoAnn's today.  I have more fiberfill and I'm almost done with the sock monkey.  Just need to make his ears and his bowtie.  I found Mr. Sock Monkey a most adorable top hat at JoAnn's so I figure he needs a bowtie to go with it!  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aliferg
« Reply #2495 on: April 21, 2012 07:15:56 PM »

I honestly laughed out loud at the truffle shuffle.  AWESOME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ZombieLili
« Reply #2496 on: April 22, 2012 01:59:13 AM »

I should start looking in this thread more often. I can totaly relate to the mix of lazyness and apathy  Roll Eyes and really many have rough times and the spoon theory really made me thinking. I'm struggling with my health for years too and reading it made me really feel less alone. I really need to make myself a nice spoon, too! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mellybelly81
my handmade dream

I'll have that... I might be able to use it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2497 on: April 22, 2012 05:39:25 AM »

just a quick off topic, found poptarts at the local supermarket, on special for 6 bucks for a box of 8, normally 13 bucks! No koolaid though.

I've been in a bit of a crafting slump too, but have to get into gear with 2 swaps, plus a whole bunch of family bdays in the next 2 weeks including my sons first! Omg! I can't believe he's nearly 1!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2013 - 6/50
13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

http://pinterest.com/myhandmadedream/

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

My son loves Peppa Pig's brother George and Raa Raa the noisy lion.
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #2498 on: April 22, 2012 12:45:38 PM »

I should start looking in this thread more often. I can totaly relate to the mix of lazyness and apathy  Roll Eyes and really many have rough times and the spoon theory really made me thinking. I'm struggling with my health for years too and reading it made me really feel less alone. I really need to make myself a nice spoon, too! Smiley

I've been dealing with not being able to get a job after graduate school. Like not even starbucks will give me a call back. It's created this miserable web of depression and apathy. Crafting is sometimes a great outlet, but then there are the "I'll just eff it up. It isn't worth trying or starting" days. It has been nearly two  years and I've lost so much confidence in myself because of my failed job search. I am trying to keep positive - I used to be that person who was forever trying to find an upside!- but it's gotten really difficult.

Debbie Downer rant complete....sorry

Nice job on the skirt, and I love the peacock feather stuff! Did you stencil the Dread pirate Roberts shirt? That is so cool.

I did a freezer paper stencil. I really enjoy doing freezer paper stencils, the more complicated the more intriguing Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #2499 on: April 22, 2012 01:02:58 PM »

I've been dealing with not being able to get a job after graduate school. Like not even starbucks will give me a call back. It's created this miserable web of depression and apathy. Crafting is sometimes a great outlet, but then there are the "I'll just eff it up. It isn't worth trying or starting" days. It has been nearly two  years and I've lost so much confidence in myself because of my failed job search. I am trying to keep positive - I used to be that person who was forever trying to find an upside!- but it's gotten really difficult.

Debbie Downer rant complete....sorry

I did a freezer paper stencil. I really enjoy doing freezer paper stencils, the more complicated the more intriguing Smiley

Thanks for being so brave to post that all redstar13.  I understand.  I can't seem to even look for work anymore due to depression issues and all.  It's been about 5 years for me since I have worked.  I'm not uber trained like you are, so I do have my fingers crossed for you Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Isolate Your Subject
How to Crop in Camera
How to Get a Vivid Image
How to Get a Strong Foreground Image
How to Photograph a Fast Car in Motion
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...