A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
519 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 541356 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SilverMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2400 on: April 15, 2012 04:31:14 PM »

Ugh, my pictures are awful.  I need to make a light box.  I know Nooo posted one here a while ago - why didn't I bookmark it!?!?

I know exactly what you mean! A light box has been on my list since she posted it, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Of course, it doesn't help that I got my camera in June of 2005, making it almost 7 years old.

Oh, me too! You know what, maybe AIMR should make it a challenge, then we'd all finally get around to making one!

(And yes, highly curly hair, when it is long. Ringlets even. But I preferred it short, spiky and purple, hence no avater update in over a year lol.

Skittlebub, Poptarts are only $11 here, but GroceryRun often sells them for $8, and they have the $10 shipping cap too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

waggonswest

« Reply #2401 on: April 15, 2012 05:13:17 PM »

First of two finished quilts ready to be posted. 

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=407186.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: April 15, 2012 06:30:15 PM »

I haven't posted on this board in awhile.  I've made some blankets for Project Night Night but they had just gotten a large donation and didn't need mine right now, so that's on hold.  Finished up an angel package that will go out tomorrow, and my big project now is crocheting 34 scarves for my preschool students for next year's Xmas gift.  I started a bit late this year and was crocheting like a maniac at the last minute.  And I'm soooo happy, I stopped at Joann's the other day for safety eyes, and found pairs of gloves for 50 cents each!  So of course I purchased 34 of them to go with the scarves.  The scarves are a great project-quick, easy, for a good cause, and it uses up a lot of stash!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Smeddley

« Reply #2403 on: April 15, 2012 08:40:32 PM »

Wow, I feel guilty when I pay $0.65 for the two-pack of Pop-Tarts from the vending machine at work, because I know if I bought a box it'd be cheaper.  But, then I'd eat the whole box at once, and that's not good.

Here are some projects I finished in March, it's for the Three Tiny Movie Things swap:

25. From The Fantastic Mr Fox, a hoop with what I thought was the funniest part of the movie.  Yes, they actually said the word "cuss" throughout when they were swearing.

26. From Amelie, the gnome (it's a needlebook)

27 - Little Visitor swap - a hip scarf for Charlie!

28. And from Spirited Away, a reusable shopping bag (yes, I realize this pushes the 4" rule, but since it's main function is to be folded up and stuffed into a purse to be carried around - at least I say that's what it is! - I'm saying it's permissible...)

I've started many more things, including playing with Shrinky Dinks - I forgot how awesome those are - but I've not finished a lot lately.  Argh, this year was supposed to be about finishing!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012 09:42:26 AM by Smeddley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

« Reply #2404 on: April 15, 2012 11:30:58 PM »

if anyone wants to figure out how much it would cost to ship kool aid to them and maybe do a swap for something like Stamps or other ephemera I can get Kool Aid packets for $0.10 USD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
50 projects for 2013 ... 15/50  (Individual items finished 15) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418274.msg4952976#msg4952976
50 projects for 2012 ... 85/50  (Individual items finished 200+)
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #2405 on: April 16, 2012 06:48:39 AM »

I use lemon/lime koolaid to make my dishwashing soap...I believe I paid 10 cents a pack..wow...I am guessing that imported products are highly taxed to keep you buying local!  If they did that in the USA, we would have a lot more jobs... Sad

mel--love the little girl dress---they are so cute with a lovely mix of patterns!

silvermoon--love the tam---I love oversized hats! (jeez--I almost typed oversexed! Cheesy)

The fox stitching is so cute and fun...I am collecting funny expressions now to see what I can make for people...

waggonswest--the lime with the grey is wonderful on that baby quilt!  I am loving the felt badge swap items...that is going to be one epic gallery of cuteness!  You did a wonderful job!

indigo_roses....good to have a short term plan...I sometimes get too overwhelmed and distracted when I look at my big list!

I love felting....ffrog--did you just run it through your machine once?  I generally have to do mine three times...I use the least amount of water and add in baking soda (the smell of wet wool is stinky!)...I am working on a crochet bag now that will be felted...so far, it is almost like making a mini afghan! Cheesy

abbeeroad--cute cuff...I have not forgotten your prize...I got confirmation today that it is out for delivery to my house so I will pack it up

Other news:  I will select the April 1-15 random drawing in a few days...unfortunately, we are waiting on bad news in our family so I am kind of on hold and may have to make a trip out of town...

I am crafting to keep my mind from thinking too much, so you guys keep on crafting so I can see your lovely projects!  They always cheer me up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2406 on: April 16, 2012 07:04:51 AM »

I use lemon/lime koolaid to make my dishwashing soap...

Recipe? I haven't been able to make a good dish liquid. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
that1girl
i want to learn every craft there is

crafting for the fun of it

« Reply #2407 on: April 16, 2012 08:22:48 AM »

41.The rest of the jewelry (9) april

42.Hair clip (27)april 

43.Hat april

im doing a craft along with knit me happy for endometriosis awareness the color yellow
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012 08:23:56 AM by that1girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #2408 on: April 16, 2012 08:38:09 AM »

I'm sorry to hear that your family is having a stressfull time alwaysinmyroom.  You'll be in my thoughts

skittlebub--Wow! 50 done all ready. Nice Grin.  So it seems you will have to see how many 50's you can collect this year Grin

IS the Koolaid with the crazy prices in England the kind you add sugar to or the one with the sugar in it?  I'm guessing the sugar kind...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012 08:42:12 AM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #2409 on: April 16, 2012 08:45:17 AM »

Thanks, surreal--but just two minutes ago, I found out that everything is great!  The good news lifted my spirits and now I feel like eating and crafting! Cheesy

I also feel like buying some poptarts....I love the blueberry ones and the cinnamon ones...we have them at work in our snack box...

I finished my cushion for a swap but I can't mail until I find some USA goodies to send to my Aussie partner mellybelly!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Thanassis Cambanis Talks About A Privilege to Die
Kyria Abrahams Reveals Her Motto
Kamran Pasha Talks About Mother of the Believers
The Fruit of Her Hands Book Trailer
Meet Dr. Michael Murray and Dr. Michael Lyon
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...