A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,640
Currently Running With Scissors:
642 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 527236 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DawnsTrees
« Reply #2390 on: April 14, 2012 02:51:02 PM »

rottenlittleboys - take care of yourself! I hope that your new business goes fantastic and that the pressure eases shortly!

SilverMoon - yikes! Peanut butter cups too???

Ok - So.....  moment of truth...  the bag is in the washer being felted!  And I TOTALL forgot to take a picture of the before size for comparison!  That was what we would call an I.D.10-T error.
Ha! I get that error on a regular basis!  Roll Eyes

On a crafty note - well, my crafty-note is limited right now. I definitely find that when I am stressed it is difficult to be creative. But, I am going to make myself take an hour tonight and do something (anything) crafty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2391 on: April 14, 2012 05:01:21 PM »

Here's one of the projects I made for Knickertwist in the IYP Round 20 Swap!  I had so much fun with this one!  I really kind of wanted to keep it!

And the felted Granny Square bag!  Despite the fact that its still HUGE and we could fit a small child in it, I'm happy with how it turned out.  Cheesy

Soooooo that brings me up to 13 projects done this year!  I have another one almost done.  And due to additional friends getting married I'm adding 2 new projects.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2392 on: April 14, 2012 08:04:12 PM »

The bag looks great.

I spent some time sewing my black skirt {until I ran out of thread, but it only needs a waist band and to be hemmed now Smiley}

I'm also working on sewing my blue hoody.

Only another 10 days until I need to have it all ready:)

-black skirt
-blue hoody
-white blouse
-swim cover up dress
-dresser toppers and vallance
-costumes for Mom, G, and S
-Badge and letters for my costume
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Mccalls 6337 sewing pattern, if you have a copy you'd be willing to share/give/sell please let me know.  The bag costs $60 and I think perhaps I could make it cheaper/
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #2393 on: April 15, 2012 02:46:54 AM »

SilverMoon - yikes! Peanut butter cups too???

$5.50 for the 8 pack of snack size ones. That sell over there 3 for $1? But on the other hand - how much do you pay for Tim Tams? When you can get them at all?

That gnome home is adorable, and I'm loving the felted bag. I really want to try felting. I have a felted fez planned for this month, but I want to make a felted bag too.

I finished a giant cabled beanie (with a 12mm hook!):

and a Hoot hat for my friend's daughter's first birthday. Here Master Three is modelling it for the internetz.

Hoot is the co-host of a children's television channel here in Australia. The one year old is a big fan.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz

« Reply #2394 on: April 15, 2012 05:35:04 AM »

Love Hoot.
Going to have to google " dying hair with  KoolAid".

I have a large pot of Ruby Grapefruit Marmalade bubbling on the stove. It needs to simmer for two hours then remove pith and add sugar and boil for 20 minutes (usually about 30 for me) until set.

Not much crafting for me this week, got a fox mitten 3/4 done and started a fox bag (no pattern  Shocked ).

We did form Shakalakaboomboom, a girl rock band, on Lego Rock band and spent several hours last night touring.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #2395 on: April 15, 2012 07:06:19 AM »

I love the felted granny square bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Kids Craft
Altered Puzzle Piece
Mini 13 DoH
July ATC 5/0/0

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
indigo_roses
« Reply #2396 on: April 15, 2012 07:52:59 AM »

We did form Shakalakaboomboom, a girl rock band, on Lego Rock band and spent several hours last night touring.  Grin

Haha, great name! The grapefruit marmalade sounds delish!

Ffrogg, how did the felted bag turn out (the one that was in the wash when you posted)? I hope it shrunk to where you wanted it! I like the little house you made for KnickerTwist!

Silvermoon, the owl hat is really cute! I'm pretty sure that we can't get TimTams over here, unless we have a swap partner from Australia!

I've been going back and forth between WIPs this weekend. One of which I completed this morning! I'll try to get pics up later, right now I need to keep knitting the heel flap of my sock.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #2397 on: April 15, 2012 03:21:10 PM »

Great felt badge, waggonswest!  That swap moved fast!!

melerific - beautiful dress for a beautiful girl!!

Ffrogg - that bag is epic!!

SilverMoon - love your hats, especially the first!  Love your expression, too.  Do I spy a fellow curly girl?

I played around with some scraps and came up with this fabric cuff.  I'm not crazy about it, but I'll probably still wear it once in a while:

Ugh, my pictures are awful.  I need to make a light box.  I know Nooo posted one here a while ago - why didn't I bookmark it!?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
indigo_roses
« Reply #2398 on: April 15, 2012 03:50:39 PM »

So this weekend I've...
- almost finished the front of Britta Bear's pillow cover (planning on finishing after posting this!)
- finished my "homework" so I'm ready for my next sock class on Tuesday - I'll be learning how to pick up stitches!
- finished 1 1/2 repeats on the wedding afghan (hoping to get some more done after finishing the pillow cover)
- made 22 cards!  Cheesy They're simple, but I like them! I'll just post thumbnails, since there's a bunch of pics.

Ugh, my pictures are awful.  I need to make a light box.  I know Nooo posted one here a while ago - why didn't I bookmark it!?!?

I know exactly what you mean! A light box has been on my list since she posted it, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Of course, it doesn't help that I got my camera in June of 2005, making it almost 7 years old.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
skittlebub

« Reply #2399 on: April 15, 2012 04:18:00 PM »

However Kool Aid is only $5 a packet or so - does the colour last long, and do you need to bleach first?

$5???  It is 4 for $1 around here unless we have a translation problem as well as a currency issue?  PM me and we'll figure out how I can send you some! 

You don't want to know the price of PopTarts, Peanut Butter cups or cans of American soda then. (Last time I saw PopTarts "on sale" they were $8 a box)

Koolaid is $6 at our local sweet shop & pop tarts are $12. The peanut butter cups were $3.90 for the packet with 2 in it last time we bought them.
And I only live a few hours from SilverMoon. USA Foods seem to have the best prices but then you either have to pay for petrol & nearly a 2hour drive or you have to pay delivery costs

I just finished item #50. I need to post pics from the last 15 or so
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Holiday Chutney
How to Make Baked Winter Squash
How to Make Broccoli Saute
How to Make Artichoke Dip
How to Make Cranberry Relish
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...