A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 655988 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kriSmith
« Reply #2160 on: March 28, 2012 10:10:12 AM »

Awesome bedroom makeover!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2161 on: March 28, 2012 10:14:44 AM »

Thesis crunch time. I literally had to pack up everything fun (aka creative) away so I won't get tempted to make anything. It SUCKS! I have only had one fit of hysteria in the past two weeks so I think I'm coping pretty well.. lol

Oh man, I have SO many pages of awesome to comment on! (bear with me lol) Thank you so much for all the comments on my tree themed package and my footwear designs! I'm glad I can share both kinds of things with you guys here Smiley

bookstorebabe: the steampunk "break glass in case of emergency" shadow boxes are faBUlous! I've never seen anything other than the zombies ones, what a great idea!

Abbeeroad: congrats on your first stamping adventure, it turned out great

Eclectic Dreamer: I like the design of the coupon organizer! The fabric combo is really interesting

trinalocakary: Congrats on all the weight loss! Your creativity in adding the pretty material to the bottom of men's tank tops really works Smiley

kwiltykate: oh my gosh, the elephant dress is just adorable! And the sock bunny! It doesn't even look like it was ever a sock lol

Kookaloo_Starr: I love the colors of the kardi!

indigo_roses: Love your little hoola girl! Good for you on learning too, that is definitely on my list

alwaysinmyroom: The wicked vices tin is hilarious! I love it, especially that you made the writing on the inside cover look like graffiti

mellybelly81: Cute hats, cute model!

Kookaloo_Starr: The dragonfly hat is gorgeous!

meleriffic: The car seat quilt is amazing. It looks like you put a lot of hard work into it!

QueenNinjaMonkey: The jars you made are adorable! I love how each pup gets their own lol

Koreena: Thank you *blush* I am so glad the nest pendant is working out! I seriously had no idea what I was doing haha Smiley

Ffrogg526: I also had no idea what a shower steamer is! It sounds totally awesome though, I will be looking into this

katara: squeeeeeeeeee! Oh my gosh your bunnies are adorable!!! I love all the mixed fabrics Smiley

rlynn: Loving the paperbag skirt! Great fabric choice Smiley Oh IKEA fabric! Wink love it lol A tutorial would be awesome! (but later when you aren't super busy!)

rantyhippie: Totally digging the Big Bang cross stitch

SilverMoon: The radio cozy is super cute!

zombiecazz: How did you do the graphics on the Emily journal cover? It's great!

texscrapper: What an awesome room! You did a great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #2162 on: March 28, 2012 10:32:39 AM »

I love the room texscrapper, LOVE the magnet door, AWESOME idea!!!!  Is it just paint?

Everybodys stuff looks so good!  Those cupcakes look yummy.  And I am always so envious of all of you that can sew.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
texscrapper
« Reply #2163 on: March 28, 2012 10:45:26 AM »

I love the room texscrapper, LOVE the magnet door, AWESOME idea!!!!  Is it just paint?

Thanks! The door is painted. Rustoleum makes a magnetic primer - I used 3 coats as a base and then a top coat of black Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.
cursive_queen
« Reply #2164 on: March 28, 2012 10:57:51 AM »

That's an awesome race car themed room!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kriSmith
« Reply #2165 on: March 28, 2012 11:06:26 AM »

mama24boyz - I love it when I see your posts. That big ole smile is so stinkin cute. It gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me grin everytime you post.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

« Reply #2166 on: March 28, 2012 11:20:27 AM »

What a lucky kid!  I love the checkered fabric you used and the bright colors!  The door is a good idea and will probably last all his childhood!

You have indeed been busy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2167 on: March 28, 2012 11:58:22 AM »

Todays hat experiment worked out well  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #2168 on: March 28, 2012 12:22:55 PM »

mama24boyz - I love it when I see your posts. That big ole smile is so stinkin cute. It gives me the warm fuzzies and makes me grin everytime you post.

Awwwwww, thanks!!!!  She is a cutie, I have to agree  Grin  You should see her crawl, its real cute, she doesn't crawl, she scootches on her bum and she goes really fast too!  Its so funny, I really need to record it before she starts to walk
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012 12:24:40 PM by mama24boyz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #2169 on: March 28, 2012 01:33:32 PM »

Kookaloo_Starr: The hat looks really professional! Serious skills Smiley

This will likely be the last project I post for a while :/ I think April is going to be a cluster-f due the serious deadlines for my MA. And it's my birthday month! Sad Maybe I can work on a private swap or something with more lenient deadlines..ANYWAYS! I made this for a swap! It's a Doctor Who themed travel wallet Smiley Now that I designed a pattern I suppose I should make one of these for myself.. someday! lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 23/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 19/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 10/26
How to Crochet a Beanie Hat Part 14/26
How to Crochet a Baby Cap Part 9/13
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Solar Light Garden Mushroom
Artsy Garden
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...