A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,130
Currently Running With Scissors:
608 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 591262 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kriSmith
« Reply #2030 on: March 19, 2012 06:24:01 AM »

I love that duffle bag and the squirrel t-shirt. Stenciling t-shirts is on my list to do.

Boy, I haven't been on here all weekend. The pages do fill up fast. I started reading a book and I can't seem to put it down. I have some crafting I need to do and I just want to read.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2031 on: March 19, 2012 06:26:00 AM »

Aria embroideries better than I do!  It is great that she wants to join in the fun...

Love those buttons, Rlynn...last night I was so uninspired by my fabric stash...I thought: who can I look up to inspire me--your name came up!  So, guess I will be making some projects inspired by the thousands you have done...wow...

sarahj2001--I admire your knitting skills!  I really should be a sweater on my list for fall...if I start now, it might get done! Cheesy

meleriffic--I love your blanket!  Monochromatic color schemes always appeal to me...it is nicely done!

trina--more snakes!  Hope you had a great snakes day!

smashu--you are my latest craftster crush!  So talented...I have just started including a lot more kale in my diet...the t-shirt design really made me laugh!

Visited my local yarn shop this weekend...got some prizes and also some yarn for myself...I think it is a mixed blessing when they know you by name... Cheesy...

I have pics to post after I get more batteries at lunch...my rechargeable batteries finally stop holding charges after 15 years!!!!  yep--same batteries for 15 years!  I recommend them as a green alternative to disposable batteries...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #2032 on: March 19, 2012 11:07:45 AM »

that1girl - your animal print pillow is AMAZING!! (I have a thing for animal print - a sickness really Wink )

You guys are rocking sh*t out this month! hot damn! I have a redone - in progress room I am working on (flooring went in yesterday!!) I'll eventually post pics. It's at my parent's house and it turned into an Alyssa project, which is fun! So far i have:
1. Stripped out carpet and padding that has been there since we moved in 26 years ago
2. Removed floor to ceiling mirrored closet doors that scream 1980's
3. Removed the tracks from the floor and ceiling from said doors
4. Rebuilt/plastered/repaired a water damaged plaster window sill.
5. Repaired walls, filled holes, re texturized walls
6. Painted ceiling, walls and closet (closet had NEVER been painted - Navajo white was so in in '86)
7. Scraped the gunk from 26 year old padding off the floor boards/ prepped floor for laminate
8. Put in laminate flooring with my mom. Click in flooring = awesome! Only downside - when purchasing flooring, my dad miscalculated and we are 6 slats short. Not a big deal except I sent him to Habitat for Humanity "ReStore" to purchase it. They are closed on Mondays and I am hoping and praying they have one more box in the right color!

On a side note- If you need flooring/tiling or are looking for restorable sinks or lighting fixtures - check out ReStore!! They are all over the country and all the proceeds go to Habitat for Humanity, which is a very good cause!! I've even been motivated to looking into volunteering on a build as soon as I con my partner in crime (aka my best friend) into doing it with me!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #2033 on: March 19, 2012 12:37:33 PM »

My sister is a volunteer for Habitat!  She loves the work they do...I was lucky enough to work with Jimmy Carter and his wife on a home in Atlanta...there is something about working with your hands that makes everyone equal! Cheesy

Sounds like your house projects are kicking your butt! But, just think--after all the hard work, you will have fun making stuff for your home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #2034 on: March 19, 2012 01:16:39 PM »

I love ReStores!  We got a Kholer cast iron sink that goes from pale yellow to a marigold sort of color (and it's super deep!) for 25$ that was new and it would have cost us 350$!...we wouldn't have bought it then Grin

I finished a number of things this weekend due to my folks canceling their trip up to see our new(to us) house due weather issues.  So..that's like free time right?  Most of it is swap or challenge stuff, so I can only show this at the mo...My HUGEBag!

11. [img]

The full post here...
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=405855.msg4781131#msg4781131
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012 02:18:02 PM by suereal » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #2035 on: March 19, 2012 02:08:40 PM »

I envy you your restores! Young House Love always post about the fabulous finds they get at theirs, but there is nothing at all similar here.

I've been finishing nothing. I've knocked out a foot of garter stitch for a shrug I'm making, my first ever knit project, but that just means I have 5'8" left to go. I did get one bootie made last night, and I hope to have a matching one done by tonight so I can share them. They are turning out quite cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skittlebub

« Reply #2036 on: March 19, 2012 03:03:03 PM »

I envy you your restores! Young House Love always post about the fabulous finds they get at theirs, but there is nothing at all similar here.

You can get some good stuff at the auctions sometimes. The country ones are best & there used to be a good one down your way a couple of years ago.
I have just cracked 41. With need to resize pictures before I can upload but, I will add everything to my original list at some point today.

smashu--you are my latest craftster crush!  So talented...I have just started including a lot more kale in my diet...the t-shirt design really made me laugh!

I'm seconding that! Some extremely beautiful work.

that1girl - loving that animal print pillow

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
waggonswest

« Reply #2037 on: March 19, 2012 06:43:18 PM »

Finished!  Thanks for the help and suggestions!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=405868.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #2038 on: March 19, 2012 08:03:46 PM »

Oh too cute, wagons!  I absolutely love it!  The tree really does give it sometime special.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
ChrisSews
« Reply #2039 on: March 19, 2012 08:09:50 PM »

I love it.  The tree and the way you quilted around it added the heart leaves really make the piece.  I'm sure your swap partner will love it.  If not she can send it my way.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Photograph in Infra Red.
How to Use Positive and Negative Space
How to Select What goes in the Image
How to Create a Sunstar Effect in Camera Part 1/2
How to Take a Beautiful Cityscape Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...