A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 308,208
Currently Running With Scissors:
290 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 434
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 877657 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1860 on: March 06, 2012 01:28:08 PM »

Sorry for being so absent these last couple weeks...this thread just moves hella fast and I haven't had the time or energy to even skim Tongue 

WHEW!!!  Just skimmed over THIRTY-FIVE PAGES of goodies Shocked Shocked Shocked  YIKES!!  I came, I saw, I pinned.  And....the only things I have made so far this year are about 15-20 or so TM patches.  I was in the TM patch swap and LOVED IT, made that TM Xmas stocking last year, and have been making a patch or 2 a day for the last couple weeks.  I have also been collecting sewing themed fabrics for a TM tote I hope to start soon Smiley  Myself, my wife, and our roommate all bought djembe drums from a recent medieval faire we went to, so I now need to add 4 djembe drum bags to my 50 list.  2 of the 4 drums are mine...I LOVE them, so relaxing to beat on something at the end of a long day....LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
kwiltykate
« Reply #1861 on: March 06, 2012 04:48:40 PM »

...I LOVE them, so relaxing to beat on something at the end of a long day....LOL!

oh yeah...need to get me some drums... Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrisSews
« Reply #1862 on: March 06, 2012 06:13:05 PM »

Love that pie plate.

And the soap looks great.  Isn't it fun when you find a new addiction craft to play around with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
Foxy Sam
« Reply #1863 on: March 06, 2012 09:45:23 PM »

Sorry for being so absent these last couple weeks...this thread just moves hella fast and I haven't had the time or energy to even skim Tongue 

Me too...sorry been away, crikey hard to catch up...giving it my best effort now...loving everything so far...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1864 on: March 06, 2012 10:49:18 PM »

Me too...sorry been away, crikey hard to catch up...giving it my best effort now...loving everything so far...

I'm with y'all here.  I'm finding it very hard to keep up.  But I'm still trying Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
ZombieLili
« Reply #1865 on: March 07, 2012 04:21:50 AM »

So many awesome new things <3
So far I've been super lazy in march... I started an amigurumi project, but I'm sloooooow, so very sloooow.

There are so many things I want to try out, but my lazyness always wins  Sad I started to colelct corks to modify after I've seen the ones in this thread. And I SO want to try out soap making .... AND TM patches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #1866 on: March 07, 2012 05:52:37 AM »

It's been about a week since I have had time to sneak away to look at this thread. Lightning speed! And I feel so unproductive! I have been working away but everything is just so slow moving. Worked on a project last night and woke up to a snaffu.  Embarrassed   Ugh. Work both jobs again tonight so tomorrow after work is pull it together time.
 Oh, and ZombieLili, Teesha Moore patches are a great way to use up scraps and get stuff done while being lazy. You can make then while watching TV. What can be better than that? LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

All you need is love.

« Reply #1867 on: March 07, 2012 06:47:05 AM »

I totally agree with everyone on how hard it is to keep up with everyone and my own list!  Actually, I made these wine glasses for a swap (Futurama) and a friend's birthday (Twilight), and they aren't even on my list!  Guess I'll count them anyway  Wink  This was my first time painting on glass and I thought I'd be terrible at it, but it was actually so much fun!  I put the pic I wanted to paint behind the glass and ta-da! no actual art skills needed, lol.

Here's the back of the Futurama glasses (a little crooked!):
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

« Reply #1868 on: March 07, 2012 07:30:46 AM »

Abbeeroad ~ Those glasses look great! What kind of paint did you use?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

50 Projects In 2015
0/50
My List
Koreena

« Reply #1869 on: March 07, 2012 07:54:22 AM »

I totally agree with everyone on how hard it is to keep up with everyone and my own list!  Actually, I made these wine glasses for a swap (Futurama) and a friend's birthday (Twilight), and they aren't even on my list!  Guess I'll count them anyway  Wink 

LOL Smiley  These glasses are awesome!  You say no art skills required, but you definitely did a great job!

I'm so guilty of 'updating' my list with all of the projects that I've done that aren't actually on it...  What I've decided to do is create a To-do list for 2013...  That way I can bump projects that were originally on the list there & still keep up!  Pretty soon I'll have my list for 2013 filled up, too.  THEN I'll have a problem!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 434 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Whooops!
@Home This Weekend: Curtains!
September 21, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...