March Progress Report!
- There's a tornado watch here today and it turned into a tornado warning for a little while. Boo. But, it was a great excuse to head to the basement and get some sanding done on my dresser. So far, I have most of the big parts all sanded and it's just the curves and details that need more attention.
- Finished a couple more pairs of socks. Pics will be up once I wrangle my hubby into taking photos.
- Sprouting some seeds for my garden! The lettuce and spring kale are both up. So exciting!
- Working away on my first embroidery! I wanted to have it finished for February, but it's slower going than I thought it would be.
- Still knitting away on my sky scarf. The scrap of orange yarn marks the end of January.
:::: Catching up on all your awesomeness! ::::
fantasticmio: Your crazy ruffly scarf is so much fun!
Kookaloo_Starr: Great swap goodies! I love the bohemian wrap. So pretty! Also, your crocheted bunting is really cute!
cursive_queen: Great job on the scarf! I love the color and it looks so warm and cozy!
MissingWillow: Holy crap! Your zombie advent calendar is amazing!
kwiltykate: Love the wrist warmers! The owls are adorable!
luckdragon: So much great stuff! I love the theater goodies and the obi but my favorite is the hoopla!
yofi: Lots of great stuff! I love the hats, the cowl with the buttons and the valentines decorations.
mama24boyz: I love that crocodile stitch shawl! So pretty!
katara: Wee house is amazing!
Gspinn: Your hat looks great! The stitches look so perfect!
ZombieLili: Love your spiderman! He looks great!
skittlebub: So much great stuff! I love all the bags and the tardis and mario hooplas.
mellybelly81: The taggie is adorable! I love that pirate fabric.
meleriffic: Pink blanket is really cute. I love the giraffes.