A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
377 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 540872 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1630 on: February 21, 2012 07:19:47 PM »

Am I the only one on this list who's not into the Doctor? I know of it and am a fan of Torchwood, but never really been into Dr Who. Plus I think the new Doctor looks a little creepy.

You are not alone. I know nothing about it.  Undecided  I just know I see a lot of it on Craftster. 

Me too.  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #1631 on: February 21, 2012 07:26:43 PM »

Am I the only one on this list who's not into the Doctor? I know of it and am a fan of Torchwood, but never really been into Dr Who. Plus I think the new Doctor looks a little creepy.

You are not alone. I know nothing about it.  Undecided  I just know I see a lot of it on Craftster. 

Me too.  Huh

Me three. But I so enjoy Torchwood. Love me some Captain Jack!

I *touch wood* may have broken my crafting mini-rut. My best friend visited me yesterday and gave me a skein of Noro Taiya for my birthday (which was back in August) - it's so pretty even the scratchy sore throat I woke up with hasn't dampened my efforts to do something lovely with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mellybelly81
my handmade dream

I'll have that... I might be able to use it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1632 on: February 21, 2012 09:02:44 PM »

I just reread that post of mine... Didn't mean to sound like a hater... Just not into the Doctor.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2013 - 6/50
13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

http://pinterest.com/myhandmadedream/

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

My son loves Peppa Pig's brother George and Raa Raa the noisy lion.
smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #1633 on: February 21, 2012 11:40:44 PM »

Today I finished my first stretch bra! I had a reduction a year and a half ago-ish and before that there was no way I could EVER wear anything like this. It's bizarre not to have to wear a bra with 1.5 inch straps these days lol I'm super happy with how this turned out. The fabric was from my stash but I had to buy fold over elastic. I have some more stretchy lace fabric in my stash so I think I might make a bunch more Cheesy

Close-up of the fabric

Congrats dreadlocklove!

kwiltykate: cute owls!

craftylittlemonkey: Thank you for explaining about the breastfeeding necklace! I was also very perplexed. What a great idea to stop the little one from pinching! I have no idea they tweaked nipples LOL

dreadfullydivine: love the tardis embroidery! And I would love if you shared the cucumber kimchi recipe if it works out. Yum!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1634 on: February 22, 2012 12:09:52 AM »

smashu, that bra is very pretty and look super well made. 

I have also not joined the Dr. Who crew...but its not necessarily that I don't think I'd be into Dr. Who but I am hesitant to watch new shows.  I have issues getting attached.  I'm weird.  I cannot stand getting attached to characters and then stuff happening to them.  I've been known to stop watching shows because of that very reason. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1635 on: February 22, 2012 02:10:42 AM »

Lovely bra Smash  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1636 on: February 22, 2012 03:17:59 AM »

Me too.  Huh

I actually tried to get into the Doctor.  I love Firefly, Once Upon a Time, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, and Sci-fi/Fantasy novels are my lifeline but...  I just couldn't get into Dr. Who.  I may try again sometime.  I do have to admit though, that some of our Dr. Who fans here in craftster make some lovely tardis crafts!  There are really some that just blow me away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreadlocklove
« Reply #1637 on: February 22, 2012 05:26:07 AM »

Thanks everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #1638 on: February 22, 2012 07:28:10 AM »

Me too.  Huh

I actually tried to get into the Doctor.  I love Firefly, Once Upon a Time, Buffy, Angel, Charmed, and Sci-fi/Fantasy novels are my lifeline but...  I just couldn't get into Dr. Who.  I may try again sometime.  I do have to admit though, that some of our Dr. Who fans here in craftster make some lovely tardis crafts!  There are really some that just blow me away!

Trier here as well.  Although after reading some of the posts here, I think it might be because I tried to start with the first doctor (2005 version, not 1960s).  I enjoyed it, but not enough to throw myself into the series and keep watching.  I never made it through the first season.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #1639 on: February 22, 2012 07:32:47 AM »

Congratulations dreadlocklove!!

Love the tardis cross stitch.  I am just starting to watch Dr. Who.  I love torchwood, firefly, etc.  I had watched the first episode of the "new" dr. who with the 9th dr and didn't really like it.  Came back to it about 6 months later to try again.  It grows on you - plus it's fun to see the torchwood tie-ins.

smashu - the bra is sp cute! I never would have thought to try and make one!

MW - the trinket box is adorable!

I will have some more Feb crafts to post later this week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Sexy Wavy Beach Curls
How to Style Elegant Hair
How to Style Frizzy, Curly Hair
How to Style Super Short Hair
How to Use Plastic Hair Rollers
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...