A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,762
Currently Running With Scissors:
473 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 530702 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dreadfullydivine

Raising the next generation of evil warlords

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1620 on: February 21, 2012 11:41:07 AM »

Like a lot of you here I am completely Dr Who Obsessed. While the Ninth and Tenth doctor shall always be my favorites, Matt Smith is growing on me. So in order to help curve my obsession I finally completed this cross stitch.

A close up of the Tardis
(and the windows, sign and POLICE BOX all glow in the dark-since I couldn't have a mini tardis that didn't-my other half thinks I am nuts at times. Cheesy)

rlynn-It took forever of me pestering my mom to get her to teach me how to make kimchi. I think that my mom thinks I am useless too. It must be a Korean mother thing. LOL. The bird hoop is too cute.

trinalocakary- I love the green fairy on the skull.

craftylittlemonkey-The kimchi is fermenting now as we speak. Thankfully my whole family eats kimchi so it won't go to waste.

v3nu5-Love the doggie sweaters. I love the name Chewbacca for a dog! Best dog name ever.

SilverMoon- I really love the TM patches you are creating. Crafting with kids is difficult my three always want to know what I am doing by crawling up in the middle of it.

kwiltykate-Gorgeous quilt. I love the colors and the owls and the monkeys are just too cute.

alwaysinmyroom-Kimchi soup for the win! I love it even though I feel like I need to eat an entire container of breath mints after. Lips sealed

Smeddley-I love the hipscarves. I think that the icy one is my favorite.

AlishaMisha-Those sheep are ADORABLE. I really need to learn how to knit.

Kookaloo_Starr- Cute bags! I can never find bags that I really like so I guess the lesson here is to make them myself.  Wink

kriSmith-The cupcakes look amazing and delicious.

mama24boyz-Love Link and the Thundercats cross stitch ROCKS!

meleriffic-Gorgeous blanket, I love the colors.

smashu- There is a cucumber kimchi that I have been hassling my mother to teach me how to make. She has finally caved and and agreed to teach me next time she makes it. So if it comes out really well I will share the recipe.

zombiecazz-SHEEEPPP! I love them!

nilmerg-Really neat idea to use a table runner as a messenger bag. Very Clever!

audio-I love the tin! I am a victim of horrible procrastination~Craftster can do that to a person.  Roll Eyes

dreadlocklove-Congrats!

mellybelly81-I have never heard of a breastfeeding necklace. I am sad that I didn't have one for my little ones while there were still nursing.

fantasticmio-I never would have thought to put the two yarns together. I always went to the store wondering what I could do with the pom pom yarn and never picked it up.

MissingWillow-The patella looks delicious.

Now I am officially done with Craftster procrastination and I am off to attempt to pry myself away from this addictive site and perhaps get some crafting done.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps.. ^_^
Whedonverse Swap Round 8: Questionaire sent!

50 Crafts in 2012~ 9/50+
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395702.msg4714204#msg4714204
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1621 on: February 21, 2012 11:49:34 AM »

oh I love it!  I need to make something Tardis soon!

You can make kimchee out of daikon/radishes, too! ha--Kimchee is why I join the Altered Tin Swaps...I eat tons of them and need to use up the tins! Cheesy

I just added pom pom yarn to my buy list...I wonder if that yarn picks up dust?  I could see making some dust mitts...Mio--what do you think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fantasticmio
Tutorial Contributor

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1622 on: February 21, 2012 11:54:23 AM »

I just added pom pom yarn to my buy list...I wonder if that yarn picks up dust?  I could see making some dust mitts...Mio--what do you think?

Well, it's acrylic, so it should work nicely, I think!

I tried crocheting with the Pom-Pom yarn by itself and it made a nice fabric for a rug, but not really for blankets or scarves or such.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1623 on: February 21, 2012 03:23:03 PM »

Here's something I made for a swap that also meets my #17. Hand build a piece

It's a trinket box for Samsara

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1624 on: February 21, 2012 03:46:29 PM »

I think I already might have changed my mind. Instead of knit garlic I should probably continue knitting my first sock...then again I will probably change my mind yet again  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1625 on: February 21, 2012 05:07:05 PM »

Like I posted on MW's Paella thread - I know what we're having for dinner Sunday night!  Cheesy  That just sounds sooooo awesome!

I was going to craft tonight but the doctor's appointment took longer than I thought it would.  So maybe I'll save crafting for Sunday morning or Saturday night.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #1626 on: February 21, 2012 06:03:22 PM »

I finished a small swap item this evening! No pics until she receives, though. I only work for a couple hours tomorrow afternoon, so I'm really hoping to be productive tomorrow. One of the things on my list is to be crafty using my oven, so I'm off to Pinterest to browse cupcake recipes! There's so many good looking things to make, and not enough people to eat them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
skittlebub

« Reply #1627 on: February 21, 2012 06:13:00 PM »

Love the tardis. I am lacking in motivation majorly. Looking forward to next Wed when Miss 3 will be at kinder. Hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff done
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 things 2013

I have a new postal address. PM me if you need it - 3/16/12
mellybelly81
my handmade dream

I'll have that... I might be able to use it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1628 on: February 21, 2012 06:24:08 PM »

aimr - I have to say your post did make me laugh! I forgot its one of those things that you don't know what it is unless you know lol! I didn't know what they were before I had Brady and saw them online.

clm - excellent description of a feeding baby! I have been meaning to make one for ages but have just put up with the acrobatics and kicking, but the pinching of the arms! I couldn't do it anymore! It was really basic because I only bought the supplies last minute so didn't really plan it properly. I would buy different cord.

Those owlies are so cute. As are those fluffy sheep! And I have always seen pom pom yarn and thought "what on earth...?" - being a newcomer to Yarnia I am always a bit overwhelmed by novelty yarn.

Am I the only one on this list who's not into the Doctor? I know of it and am a fan of Torchwood, but never really been into Dr Who. Plus I think the new Doctor looks a little creepy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2013 - 6/50
13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

http://pinterest.com/myhandmadedream/

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

My son loves Peppa Pig's brother George and Raa Raa the noisy lion.
kriSmith
« Reply #1629 on: February 21, 2012 06:35:45 PM »

Am I the only one on this list who's not into the Doctor? I know of it and am a fan of Torchwood, but never really been into Dr Who. Plus I think the new Doctor looks a little creepy.

You are not alone. I know nothing about it.  Undecided  I just know I see a lot of it on Craftster. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ginger Chicken in Parchment
How To Make Chicken Pho
How to Make a Gramercy Park Roll
How to Make a California Roll
Slow Marinated Salmon With a Soy-Ginger Glaze
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...