A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 738067 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1450 on: February 12, 2012 04:29:42 AM »

SilverMoon - that's an adorable picture!  The hat is cute too!  lol  Wink  

Here are some Valentine Polymer Clay goodies I made for my school's Secret Valentine's game.  Smiley  We had to give a small gift everyday for the past week, a gift on Monday and a card on Tuesday revealing who we are.  Cheesy  Its kinda cute.  The next pins are the ones that I gave my secret valentines.

These are projects that gone done because I had leftover clay. lol

I really like this ring dish.  I was happy with the way it turned out.

These weren't on my list but since they got done they count as project number 5!!  Cheesy Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012 05:33:39 AM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1451 on: February 12, 2012 08:39:50 AM »

Gspinn- The rainbow sparkly hat is very pretty.
zombiecazz- The bunny hat is cute.
rlynn- Love the lily pad needle book. So cute. And of course, your daughter and her wings are adorable.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
« Reply #1452 on: February 12, 2012 11:59:13 AM »

OK, here is waht I have accomplished so far this year. I love this post and seeing what I've accomplished.

Note cards made using a stamp that idlersdesign made for me.

Here is the coat rack that my husband and I made. I have never made anything like this before.

Magnets. I made about 12 sets of these.

TM Wallhanging. Most of the patches were made by me, but the five of them were made by other fine craftsters through the Teesha Moore patch swap.  This was my first Teesha Moore experience. Or I should saymy first experience doing them the right way.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012 07:43:11 PM by kriSmith » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1453 on: February 12, 2012 01:31:34 PM »

Wow kriSmith, you have been busy.

Love the duck head in all of its incarnations.

« Reply #1454 on: February 12, 2012 02:00:33 PM »

Thank you!
That's what happens when you procrastinate, you gotta do it all at once. I think this board will help keep me on track with a list and motivation. I want to do at least one decent sized project a month and lots of simple ones along the way.

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1455 on: February 12, 2012 05:15:10 PM »

Just caught up on another 11 pages of goodies and chatter Smiley  I've made a few TM patches and sent them off for the TM Patch Swap, but that's about all I've done crafting-wise last month.  Non-crafting-wise, I sorted a TON of tiny beads bead soup, ironed and folded a laundry basket-full of fabrics, and cleaned out and organized my button stash.  My craft room has been a total disaster for months now...I still have a huge pile of fabric to edge and wash, but I told myself I'm not allowed to wash anymore until I iron and fold what I already had sitting around for the last 6 months or more Tongue  I found out my surgery won't be until sometime in April, so that's probably when I'll be doing the most crafting all year long when I'm home recovering for 4-6 weeks.

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

« Reply #1456 on: February 12, 2012 07:16:47 PM »

Just wanted to let everyone know I was still around, been sick with SAD and a cold so it has slowed me down.
I am in the middle of 4 really extensive projects and dont know if I will finish by the end of February, I will post pics soon though. Also I have 2 new paintings and I am working with different mixed media for the third than I usually do.

By the way here is my Pinterest board with my inspiration for the Gothic inspired Bohemian front room  http://pinterest.com/trinaxxl/design-ideas-for-the-front-room/

My Blog http://trinaxxl.wordpress.com/
50 projects for 2015 ... 1/50  (Individual items finished 2)
« Reply #1457 on: February 12, 2012 08:41:48 PM »

I made a bunch of granny's daughters this evening, and now I have enough for the swap! Once we get partners I'll divide them up and send them out. I'll post a pic once they've been received.\

Nice hoops, hats, pins, coasters, and ducks!  Smiley

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #1458 on: February 12, 2012 09:34:19 PM »

thatgirl, you have been quite busy!  The shirt looks great on you and i love the scarf!

krismith - the TM wall hanging is awesome!

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #1459 on: February 12, 2012 10:21:59 PM »

Tonight I finished a project I have been working on for the past month and a half! This is the skirt for my upcoming C.A. Cupid cosplay (new character from Monster High!). I'm proud of it because it's the first repeating pattern (and only second time) using my YUDU. I also had to draw the graphics myself in Illustrator for the heart pattern. I dip dyed a light pink gradient on the bottom half of the skirt as well although it is pretty light. It was my first time dyeing anything since I was little and I was totally freaked out by leaving it any longer lol The white peau de soi and lining were both upcycled from a vintage missies Easter dress, the gathered tulle trim was from my stash (and I've had it for.. ten years? lol)

I need to make a crinoline so it has more of a cupcake shape Smiley

KLKing: 50 bras! Wow! If they cost anything like mine that is crazy! (I'm totally jealous lol) I will try to get a photo of me wearing the corset when I'm out some time. I need a total closet overhaul so maybe a skirt should be an upcoming project Wink lol

rlynn: Thank you!! I don't have time to cosplay now but I have a bucket list of costumes for this year and I'm slowly working my way through them Smiley By the time the summer comes I plan on going to San Diego Comic Con and then I will be able to pick and choose what I bring! And there is more time to do photoshoots at my leisure, something I usually am too rushed to do and makes me feel sad because I have no evidence of my work. I haven't read the Abhorsen trilogy but I'm adding it to my list! I think using a literary source for cosplay inspiration is a great idea! Your daughter sounds like me when I was little Smiley (clearly things haven't changed much lol) Those wings you made Aria is so cute!

dreadfullydivine: I approve of you learning to sew! Especially if it is with the ultimate goal of sewing corsets Cheesy

Smeddley: Thanks!! The great thing is that you can always take them apart if you don't like what you've done or you want to cannibalize the boning for another project Smiley You should try it! And spiral steel boning is really not very expensive in the grand scheme of things.

Gspinn: HOBBES!! Oh my god. You reminded me how much I loved Calvin and Hobbes when I was younger by the awesomeness of him!! Great job!

zombiecazz: That hat is fabulous! I had a little cuteness meltdown when I saw the tails are actually 3d Cheesy

SilverMoon: What a sweet picture and hat!

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Weave Tartan Fabric
How to Look After Your Spinning Wheel
How to Prepare a Shuttle for Weaving
How to Weave on a Traditional Loom
How to Make a Jubilee Pennant
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kindling Bundle
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...