A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,663
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 527533 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

indigo_roses
« Reply #1170 on: January 31, 2012 06:19:22 PM »

LOVE the Harry Potter patches! Once I figure out how to reach through a computer screen, I'm totally stealing them.  Wink

I finished another project tonight! I went to the second session of the hat class at my LYS, and came home with my first knitted hat! I'll put a pic up tomorrow when it's actually light.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
mellybelly81
my handmade dream

I'll have that... I might be able to use it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1171 on: January 31, 2012 06:29:47 PM »

finished one of the cross stitches I've had going for a while. It's a WIP within a WIP. Make sense? Well I have over the last 15?yrs collected Beatrix Potter alphabet letters and stitched some of them. This last one has been going since sometime last year (or the year before?! Oh dear!) They are no longer in print as far as I know, so I have got my collection from ebay (except the original that started it was purchased when in print by my gran). As a backup I bought the pattern book, but like collecting the kits and searching for those missing letters. So anyway, once all collected and stitched, I will make all of them into something... A quilt? A wall hanging? So for now its just a completed cross stitch... But its still a WIP...

Plus I've made this accessory scarf.... It was kinda a light bulb 'oooh I wonder what that would look like?!' moment and its out of stash that I bought to make a craft kit for our 4yr old niece thus the colours. Its kinda stripes? Isn't it? Smiley

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 08:03:27 PM by mellybelly81 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2013 - 6/50
13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

http://pinterest.com/myhandmadedream/

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

My son loves Peppa Pig's brother George and Raa Raa the noisy lion.
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1172 on: January 31, 2012 06:38:56 PM »

Love all the teesha moore patches people have been doing! And the dino hat is so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
http://www.gofundme.com/bvnj24,help kid's chess trip
kksimone
« Reply #1173 on: January 31, 2012 08:03:28 PM »

I traded my friend Julia a shawl for competent photography, so now I have projects and awesome photos.

I loom knit a Special Olympics scarf.  And I've started another one since, hey, I've already managed to miss two state deadlines.  I should be able to make a third, right?

And I made some Sailor Moon Valentines (Outer Senshi this time):

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2012 List

Craft Blog: Jupiter Star Power

Etsy: K.K. Simone
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #1174 on: January 31, 2012 08:52:20 PM »

The Special Olympic scarf is awesome!!!  I love the blended look a lot!

Congrats indigo_roses on your first knit hat!!!

Welcome, Jillybeans...what a great start!  Your TM patches are fabulous!

abbeeroad--the dino hat is adorable!

mellybelly--the cross stitch is going to be so wonderful...so you will be posting all the letters this year, right? Cheesy

I should not be looking at cake at midnight...the yellow is bright but good for a kid...like you said, he loved it!

ok...I am going to allow the late time zones to post and will finish tallying tomorrow!  Good luck everyone...results this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1175 on: January 31, 2012 09:18:38 PM »

kksimone - Love the scarf! I am not sure if you know but we have a craftalong for the Special Olympics Scarf Project. The link is in my signature. It's a fun little group. We all encourage each other, show off our creations and rave about other's scarves. We also share patterns, get help, and talk about our frustrations! It''s quite nice having the support of other to push you along. It is not too late to join the current one. We plan on doing a craftalong for the 2013 one when the colors are announces. We would love to see you and add your scarf to our mini gallery!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 09:20:01 PM by AlishaMisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #1176 on: January 31, 2012 09:28:02 PM »

I LOVE the snake necklace and the HP patches.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Mccalls 6337 sewing pattern, if you have a copy you'd be willing to share/give/sell please let me know.  The bag costs $60 and I think perhaps I could make it cheaper/
ChrisSews
« Reply #1177 on: January 31, 2012 10:49:56 PM »

Those TM patches are great. 

Cross stitching all the letters does seem like a long term project but fun to do.

Here's the last of what I've finished for the month...

A WIP pillow for me.  I embroidered the circles a couple of months ago and finally got around to making it into a pillow.  I have some brown satin material I want to use and make another that matches this one. 

Unpapertowels- they're white and a gift for my sister.

alwaysinmyroom - if it's easier for you here's what I have for the Jan Challenge....Pics of everything on my list
Upcycled: 2 projects -Laptop Sleeve for hubby and Kindle case (also a project for me) both from recycled sweaters
WIP: 3 projects - Bird ornaments, Surgery Cap for Hubby, Circle pillow (also a project for me)
White: 2 projects - Unpapertowels and Surgery cap

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
tryskal
« Reply #1178 on: February 01, 2012 12:09:04 AM »

Limeriot - What a great idea for baby rattles! I just might have to steal this.....wonder if it would work in crochet.

Still working on the headbands. Been working on organization for my house. My Mom fell last week & had to be rushed to the hospital. She was only in for one night. She's bruised up pretty good. Thank God nothing serious was wrong. Now I have family down from Minnesota so no crafting these 4 days off.

Main project now - making some space at my place for a computer that my parents are giving me. They got one of the apple ones with the HUGE screen. It is so cool. Another plus for my family....my son doesn't have to share his computer with me anymore.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am Woman: hear me roar about crochet...cross-stitch...crafts...family!
katara
« Reply #1179 on: February 01, 2012 03:54:24 AM »

Today I made a fascinator out of stash - am quite please with how it turned out.
It's so rewarding crafting for MYSELF  Cheesy
Now I just need an outfit to match...

The white rose is actually lilac

ChrisSews - The scatter cushion is FAB!

mellybelly81 - The Beatrix Potter cross-stitch is so cute!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012 03:59:48 AM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Lisa Lutz
Greg Donaldson Talks About Zebratown
Lewis Gordon Pugh Talks About Achieving the Impossible
Susan RoAne Reveals Her Motto
Blank Confession Book Trailer Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...