A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 304,861
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 568044 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1140 on: January 30, 2012 07:15:35 PM »

Thanks for the Dr. Who tips, ya'll!!! Cheesy Audio, I've been meaning to ask you & alexz where to begin on Dr. Who and now I know... So it begins. Take note of the time and date, because it might be the start of a whole new nerd-affair.

Smeddley, I love your walrus.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1141 on: January 30, 2012 07:27:45 PM »

I love this little teapot cross-stitch, and the stitching is done, but it's not a finished piece because... I don't know what to do with it.  It's on a little bit too small of a piece of fabric to put in a hoop, so I was thinking the front of a needlebook or tea wallet or...?

Would you consider a craft swap? My grandparents had a green teapot just that color.

rottenlittleboys, if you like it and want it I can just pop it in an envelope as-is and send it to you, just PM me your address.  I can always make another if I really decide I need one!  Plus, that'll make it a completed project AND one of my 50 random "presents" for the year!

Done! You are a peach! Cheesy

It's here, it's here! Thank you soo much Smeddely. This really brightened my day. Smiley

Oh and everyone? I wish you could all see her work in person. The pictures do not do it justice.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012 01:03:14 PM by rottenlittleboys » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1142 on: January 30, 2012 09:09:17 PM »

Love the little teapot! 

Also, the hoodie was a hit!

I love that I see so many of you posting on other boards so more people can see what you make...

I love the swap items everyone is making for their partners!  I am always happy to see that wonderful things are being made to be given away!!! Who does that except us? Cheesy

hmmmm--Spoonflower fabric...ok, that is doable!

Sheepblue...I make ducks for kittykill because we are friends and they make us both smile! It is just a silly thing I do when I am stressed... Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

« Reply #1143 on: January 30, 2012 09:52:15 PM »

So hopefully this makes it easier for Always to tally, for the rest of you, sorry for the truck load of pictures.

Upcycled - made vallance and night stand/dresser covers from bedskirt that wasn't needed.
2. - made 4 in total
3.charging dock -

For Me:
4.Sewing Machine cover -
5.Cricut cover -
6.Blouse -

White:
7.Curtains -
8. laptop sleeve -

Charity:
9. 2 baskets to be used as prizes.  I bought most of the stuff but put it all together nicely in some wicker baskets I had on hand. -
10. Costume for presenting Area Captain Program {I am the area captain}-
11.painting for AC program -

I don't have pictures of the Thomas birthday stuff or the swap item, might have them later this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
katara
« Reply #1144 on: January 30, 2012 10:49:17 PM »

This thread is moving way too fast!

J_Kieviet - I really like the curtains  Smiley

vampedangel14 - The hairpin lace scarf is beautiful. The colour is great too!

trinalocakary - I like the wire-and-bead heart!

My Lalaloopsy doll is nearly done. Unfortunately I ran out of wool for the hair, so I'm going to have to dig through my stash to see if I have any more red wool or I'm going to have to switch colours.  Huh

I'm also busy working on a bracelet for the February Bead Craft Challenge  Cheesy

I made a peg bag today from stash fabric - It involved some hand sewing because halfway through my sewing machine started giving me some problems...  Sad
I'm quite happy with the end result though - I've been needing a peg bag for ages!  Grin

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 04:13:30 AM by katara - Reason: added a photo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #1145 on: January 31, 2012 06:57:55 AM »

J_Kieviet, that's a lot of sewing! Very  nice. I like the painting. And I like the fabric you used for the peg bag, katara.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1146 on: January 31, 2012 07:01:06 AM »

I love all the new projects rolling in  Cheesy I have a few things in progress but I have some projects for school due next week so I have to get cracking on finishing those before I can do anything else  Roll Eyes

Always - I love that you send funny ducks to your friends. I do that sometimes too (though not with ducks - usually my junk stash - you know  Wink). It is a good destressor! I don't know what I would do with craftster and crafting when I get especially stressed. You guys are truly a lifesaver.

P.S. I started watching DH last night (starting on season 9 as advised). Jury is still out on how much I like it, I think I really need to get a bunch of episodes in before I can really say, but I can definitely see the appeal. Actually it reminds me kind of Red Dwarf except they're not stuck on a ship for the whole show lol.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 07:06:38 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #1147 on: January 31, 2012 07:18:43 AM »

Love the peg bag!  

Finally, J_kievet!  We get to see some pics of all of the stuff you make! Wink

I love that you cover everything...your cricut cover is wonderful!  I also like your curtains...looks like you are settled in to craft!

cursive_queen received her random list drawing prize! YAY!  I have a pic that I will post on page one later tonight!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 07:20:21 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #1148 on: January 31, 2012 07:57:04 AM »

Always sent me a very lovely set of fat quarters.  Hopefully I can snap a pic tonight and post (if not, tomorrow)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommasfrogging
« Reply #1149 on: January 31, 2012 08:34:32 AM »

This one wasn't really on my list but can be included in with my scrubs as it is for work.   I needed to be able to have something to carry an extra set and a bunch of those little extras in.   Here it is in all of its flannel funness... Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Custom Sequence in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Capture Footage in Premiere Pro CS5
Watch This Instead Review of The Last Airbender
Learn Premiere Pro CS5 Users Interface
What a Grip Does on a Film Set
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...