A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
550 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 529428 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1140 on: January 30, 2012 07:15:35 PM »

Thanks for the Dr. Who tips, ya'll!!! Cheesy Audio, I've been meaning to ask you & alexz where to begin on Dr. Who and now I know... So it begins. Take note of the time and date, because it might be the start of a whole new nerd-affair.

Smeddley, I love your walrus.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1141 on: January 30, 2012 07:27:45 PM »

I love this little teapot cross-stitch, and the stitching is done, but it's not a finished piece because... I don't know what to do with it.  It's on a little bit too small of a piece of fabric to put in a hoop, so I was thinking the front of a needlebook or tea wallet or...?

Would you consider a craft swap? My grandparents had a green teapot just that color.

rottenlittleboys, if you like it and want it I can just pop it in an envelope as-is and send it to you, just PM me your address.  I can always make another if I really decide I need one!  Plus, that'll make it a completed project AND one of my 50 random "presents" for the year!

Done! You are a peach! Cheesy

It's here, it's here! Thank you soo much Smeddely. This really brightened my day. Smiley

Oh and everyone? I wish you could all see her work in person. The pictures do not do it justice.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012 01:03:14 PM by rottenlittleboys » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1142 on: January 30, 2012 09:09:17 PM »

Love the little teapot! 

Also, the hoodie was a hit!

I love that I see so many of you posting on other boards so more people can see what you make...

I love the swap items everyone is making for their partners!  I am always happy to see that wonderful things are being made to be given away!!! Who does that except us? Cheesy

hmmmm--Spoonflower fabric...ok, that is doable!

Sheepblue...I make ducks for kittykill because we are friends and they make us both smile! It is just a silly thing I do when I am stressed... Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

« Reply #1143 on: January 30, 2012 09:52:15 PM »

So hopefully this makes it easier for Always to tally, for the rest of you, sorry for the truck load of pictures.

Upcycled - made vallance and night stand/dresser covers from bedskirt that wasn't needed.
2. - made 4 in total
3.charging dock -

For Me:
4.Sewing Machine cover -
5.Cricut cover -
6.Blouse -

White:
7.Curtains -
8. laptop sleeve -

Charity:
9. 2 baskets to be used as prizes.  I bought most of the stuff but put it all together nicely in some wicker baskets I had on hand. -
10. Costume for presenting Area Captain Program {I am the area captain}-
11.painting for AC program -

I don't have pictures of the Thomas birthday stuff or the swap item, might have them later this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Mccalls 6337 sewing pattern, if you have a copy you'd be willing to share/give/sell please let me know.  The bag costs $60 and I think perhaps I could make it cheaper/
katara
« Reply #1144 on: January 30, 2012 10:49:17 PM »

This thread is moving way too fast!

J_Kieviet - I really like the curtains  Smiley

vampedangel14 - The hairpin lace scarf is beautiful. The colour is great too!

trinalocakary - I like the wire-and-bead heart!

My Lalaloopsy doll is nearly done. Unfortunately I ran out of wool for the hair, so I'm going to have to dig through my stash to see if I have any more red wool or I'm going to have to switch colours.  Huh

I'm also busy working on a bracelet for the February Bead Craft Challenge  Cheesy

I made a peg bag today from stash fabric - It involved some hand sewing because halfway through my sewing machine started giving me some problems...  Sad
I'm quite happy with the end result though - I've been needing a peg bag for ages!  Grin

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 04:13:30 AM by katara - Reason: added a photo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #1145 on: January 31, 2012 06:57:55 AM »

J_Kieviet, that's a lot of sewing! Very  nice. I like the painting. And I like the fabric you used for the peg bag, katara.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50% both shops
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1146 on: January 31, 2012 07:01:06 AM »

I love all the new projects rolling in  Cheesy I have a few things in progress but I have some projects for school due next week so I have to get cracking on finishing those before I can do anything else  Roll Eyes

Always - I love that you send funny ducks to your friends. I do that sometimes too (though not with ducks - usually my junk stash - you know  Wink). It is a good destressor! I don't know what I would do with craftster and crafting when I get especially stressed. You guys are truly a lifesaver.

P.S. I started watching DH last night (starting on season 9 as advised). Jury is still out on how much I like it, I think I really need to get a bunch of episodes in before I can really say, but I can definitely see the appeal. Actually it reminds me kind of Red Dwarf except they're not stuck on a ship for the whole show lol.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 07:06:38 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #1147 on: January 31, 2012 07:18:43 AM »

Love the peg bag!  

Finally, J_kievet!  We get to see some pics of all of the stuff you make! Wink

I love that you cover everything...your cricut cover is wonderful!  I also like your curtains...looks like you are settled in to craft!

cursive_queen received her random list drawing prize! YAY!  I have a pic that I will post on page one later tonight!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 07:20:21 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

cursive_queen
« Reply #1148 on: January 31, 2012 07:57:04 AM »

Always sent me a very lovely set of fat quarters.  Hopefully I can snap a pic tonight and post (if not, tomorrow)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mommasfrogging
« Reply #1149 on: January 31, 2012 08:34:32 AM »

This one wasn't really on my list but can be included in with my scrubs as it is for work.   I needed to be able to have something to carry an extra set and a bunch of those little extras in.   Here it is in all of its flannel funness... Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Alan Katz Reads the Poem On Top of the Bleechers
The Book of Spam Book Trailer Part 1
Stephen King Talks About the Art of Storytelling
Meet Author Brenda Watson
Elise Primavera Talks About Auntie Claus
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...