A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,557
Currently Running With Scissors:
707 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 550406 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ZombieLili
« Reply #320 on: January 06, 2012 02:15:41 AM »

This thread is growing so very fast o.o!! And it makes me feel bad for not crafting RIGHT NOW!

alwaysinmyroom: I'm not in any swaps at the moment. Noone ever called something I drew gorgeous. You really made me blush  Cheesy I'm always open for private swaps ^^
MissingWillow: Love your house! Pumpkins <3 I always wanted to make a tiny house myself, but it looks like so much work ^^;
nooo...: Beautifull crown *-*
trinalocakary: Love the colors you choose for the bouquet! Really beautifull!
skittlebub: so cute :3

THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #321 on: January 06, 2012 02:27:32 AM »

Okay, I am already married, and I want to plan a wedding again just so I can do this.  Too cute!  Might steal the idea and make my own picks for a bling wreath I am working on for next holidays...  I love this! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #322 on: January 06, 2012 02:33:51 AM »

can't beleive how fast this thread grows - I blink and theres another page or 3 Tongue

everything people are making is totally awesome! gonna have to get my crafty finger out, but it takes me so long to catch up . . . Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #323 on: January 06, 2012 03:54:20 AM »

Wowowowow! I love the crown, noooitaremybirthday!

trinalocakary, that's a cool bouquet.

skittlebub, I really like those owls. Bright and cheerful. I have been wanting to try making some owls for a while now. I'm looking for a plaid wool blazer at the thrift store that I can take apart and felt for the bodies, then I want to try a pattern like that. Yours turned out super-cute!

I got a hoodeanie done! I ended up starting with the Red Heart, working the back of the hat until I was past the increases, then setting it down and starting a second one in homespun. Once you get past the increases, it becomes a TV project, and I wanted to try it in homespun very badly. My homespun hat is done now. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm waiting for daylight to get a photo. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the Red Heart one now. These hats end up super thick and warm. The homespun one will be awesome for wearing in the snow, if it ever snows here. The Red Heart one will not be nearly as warm, but will block the wind really well. I made mine with the braided ties.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjr107
« Reply #324 on: January 06, 2012 06:19:44 AM »

Amazing work everyone!  Sorry, I've been trying to catch up so seven pages in and I get confused on who's who.  But that doesn't mean each individual project is delightful in its own right, it just means i have to many tabs at the top of my web browser and I still get confused. 

this board is just EXPLODING!
-PJ
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #325 on: January 06, 2012 06:25:07 AM »

I love the mugrug always!!  Thats a big reason I want to learn to sew, I have a machine, so tahts a start. I think I just lack in the creativity of mixing the fabrics.  Undecided

The beaded crown and bouquet are awesome!!

And I love the adorable little owls, I have a project for owls too!! (or 2....or 3.... Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
fantasticmio
Tutorial Contributor

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: January 06, 2012 07:04:50 AM »

and four more:

I'm taking a break from the hats for a bit and working on a scarf for me... my neck is getting cold! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2012 07:28:10 AM »

I am thinking of making hats with the boucle yarn I have left over...I really hate that yarn for anything else since it is hard for me to frog when I screw up!

Your hats turned out so cute, Mio!

Please do not get overwhelmed by this huge thread...use it to get ideas, show off your projects, keep yourself on track,  and pick out a few to make comments on...I hope no one is offended if your project did not get comments...sometimes we look, forget where we are, etc. but we still love what you made!  Everybody will get some love by the end of the year, so hang in there! Also, it can get lost here, so I encourage you to post in other categories as well!  If you crochet, go to the crochet board...etc. Share the love...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
fantasticmio
Tutorial Contributor

Yarn Hacker

Smells like chicken!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2012 07:34:46 AM »

Oh!  I made a shawl out of a boucle yarn while on a plane using an extremely flawed pattern - it lead to me discovering how to frog boucle. lol

The trick, with crochet anyway, is to gently hold the top of the stitch you're frogging and pulling gently to pull the stitch out.  If you work lightly, it frogs almost as well as a smoother yarn.  Well... almost. lol

I've made hats on the round loom using Bernat Soft Boucle and found I got the best results by using two strands together, which can lead to some neat colour options. ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #329 on: January 06, 2012 07:39:30 AM »

I finally finished sifting through all the pages, the pages add up so fast!

I am also going to start an exercise program.  my goal is to lose twelve pounds in 6 weeks, for every 30 minutes of exercise I am going to create an altered puzzle piece.  I bought a 300 piece puzzle and plan to maintain the program all year.

I LOVE this idea I am also working on loosing weight, but I haven't tied any crafts to it.

I finished two crafts the other night, but I don't know if they count because they weren't on my list, but I finished two tea wallets for co-workers as late Christmas gifts. Of course I forgot to take pictures of them  Sad

I Love the moon socks, but they will have to go on my list after I learn to knit. I love drops patterns I have a hat and cowl that I want to make for myself that I should go add to my list
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Jubilee Banner
How to Make Jubilee Bunting
How to Make Jubilee Bunting Flags
How to Make Paper Bunting
How to Weave With Ribbons
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...