Wow, sarahj2001, you were busy! Congrats on getting so much done, and I love your quilt and the curtains.
All right, I'll give it a whirl. Perhaps having it posted in black and white will inspire me! I'm sure I'll be adding to it, and changing it around quite a bit.
Projects to do-Evolving, subject to change
1. Make jewelry for myself (ongoing)
2. Take my old silk shirts and turn them into something wonderful!
3. Finish the quilt top my grandmother started so long ago.
4. Make fairy wands.
5. Finally start that etsy I've been muttering about forever. (Done!)
6. Finish a storybook I began for my daughter.
7. Get the craft area uncluttered!
8. Start weaving.
9. Make a neat background and frame for the big Calvin and Hobbes display I rescued from work, that's stuck on the wall above the couch.
10. Make a batch of yogurt from scratch.
11. Redo the bathroom! Walls were painted, but not ceiling or linen closet. Needs a shelf, the worn out tile needs painting, craft some pretties for it...yeah. This should be more than one number on the list.
12. Make a pair of steampunk goggles. I bought a pair of plain, practical ones that fit over my glasses just to punk up, ages ago. DONE.
13. Finish the paper mache steampunk doll that's half done.
14. Do *something* with the scrabble game and tri-ominos game I bought just for the pieces. There's so many scrabble tile and domino crafts here.
15. Learn to make gazpacho. DONE
16. Recover/repair ratty desk chair that's sturdy and comfy, but the fabric is in dire need of help.
17. Plant herbs. In pots if I don't have a garden.
18. More garden art! A wee fairy door against a tree trunk or fence.
19. Do something crafty with my tiny mint tins, I must have a dozen of them.
20. Take all the crap off my refrigerator, start fresh. Crafty magnets, message board, room to play with magnetic poetry!
21. Paint or decoupage a pair of shoes. DONE.
22. Make a pair of sweater boots.
23. I bought a superman-opoly years ago for a buck, with plans to make a discworld-opoly. Do it or give away the game.
24. Sort the beads into nifty containers, and then into a box or on a shelf-make them practical and accessible.(90% done!)
25. Take that Jonny Quest vhs sleeve(tape is gone) and make a notebook or something.
26. Ditto the cool box for the Carmen Sandiego game.
27. I have oodles of thrift store record albums with fantastic sleeves. Make something already!
28. The stack of cloth hankies I thought I'd embroider? Yeah, not gonna happen. Try stamping or fabric painting on a couple, experiment.
29. Gut the old broken computer for nifty parts, or pitch it already. I love circuit board... then make something nifty from the parts. DONE.
30. Ditto the old keyboards. Keep a spare, and gut or giveaway the others. Make something nifty from the parts. DONE
31. Fancy up the plain black binders I scored, and use them for organizing character sheets and game notes, for craft ideas, for whatever needs to be organized in a handy binder. Goodbye random loose sheets of paper and falling apart folders! ( done)
32. Fix the broken sliding door on the hall closet or replace it with a curtain! Don't just unclutter that closet, make it pretty and useful while I'm at it. Add shelves and hooks.Craft up some storage ideas. DONE.
33. Felt the 3 or 4 old wool sweaters I have, and make something. Felt flowers for jewelry? A plushie? Potholders? A purse? Hunt for ideas.
34. Finish a wee house. I have one started, but it has so far to go.
35. I have a stack of old sample cds, but don't want to risk messing up my microwave to zap them. Find something else cool I can do with them.
And I'll leave some blank for now. Okay, subject to change, but there it is!
Stuff I've completed, whether it was originally on the list or not!
1. Turned artist's doodles on an envelope I've saved into wall art.
2. Jewelry box
3. Remade a teapot.
4. Framed, reversible decoupage
5. Painted dancing men box
6. Small Asian influence box, paint and drink can elements
7. Mystery necklace
8. Painted glass votives
10. Starry sky painting
11. Paper bead necklace
12. Painted & dyed skirt for kiddo
13. Tesla atc-ish pinup for my nerd shelf
14. Prettied up two binders, hey, whatever helps me organize!
15. Key/flower wall art
16. Raygun mini shadowbox
17. Spice rack revamped for storage
18. Reusable cover for planner
19. Small butterfly box, decoupage and paint
20. I set up that Etsy! ..Okay, it's still empty. But it's there.EDIT: Finally have things listed!
21. Sorted 90% of my beads into containers, and into a clear drawer!
22. Did my first dealer's table at a sci fi convention!
23. Made a crapton of stuff-canes, boxes, jewelry, wall art,ect. for spring show.
24. (32. Fix the broken sliding door on the hall closet or replace it with a curtain! Don't just unclutter that closet, make it pretty and useful while I'm at it. Add shelves and hooks.Craft up some storage ideas.)
I emptied, scrubbed, put a storage cube in the bottom, filled a bag for Goodwill, and hung up a few pictures on the side. Pitched the broken doors, bought a tension rod. Will look for a neat curtain or length of fabric next shopping trip.
25. (from the list) Paint a pair of shoes. Done! Did 2 pairs!
26. Made some cool things for the Dieselpunk swap-magnets, a planter, a necklace, and a compact.
27. Steampunked up a set of welder's goggles. (12 on the list)
28. Made a keyboard lamp.
29. Computer keys turned into button covers.
30. Circuit board photo frame.
31. Circuit board brooches.
32. Applied and was accepted into a juried winter art show/craft fair!
33. Made several pins.
34. Painted and decorated several small boxes.
35. Made several necklaces from reconstructed broken jewelry.
36. Made three necklaces from melted sunglasses lenses.
37. Made more than a dozen book stack necklaces.
38. Decorated another cane.
39. Made about 55 book thong bookmarks.
40. Built a display for the bookmarks.
41-45. Made five raygun shadowboxes...okay, this counts as 5, since each one was pretty time consuming.
46. Made one framed raygun, painted frame and background, made polyclay planets, stars, and brackets for it.
47. Jewelry covered mirror.
48. Made gazpacho!
49. Sunglass lens necklace
50. Another sunglass lens necklace.
51. Butterfly shadowbox.