I've spent the last year pottering and loving it, but I have a great big stash of yarn, fabric and beads. So I think it's about time I started destashing.WIP'sSewKnit 1. Shetland Bunnies for me. pattern2.
Mum's Zig zag cardigan Ravelry link3. My red or dead scarflette pattern4. My cat's paw shawl rav link5. Background and flowers on living room wall6. T-shirt Rug
Pretty sure I have more wip's somewhere
7. Set of Alice goblets
8. Goblets for aunties birthday
9. Ear Cuff
10. snake earring11. Snow glazed Mukluks12. plastic bag tidy13. Some hats for me: toothless hat. slouchy beanies, frog hat, chicken hat14. Sew skirt with funky 70s fabric15. Cat bed for window.
(up cycled odd socks, stuffing from old duvet and patches from old clothes)
16. Phone sock for DD
17. Phone sock for Mum
18. Gothic beaded Cameo necklace.(up cycled from cameoc brooch, black bead necklace and heart pendant)
19. Add more design ideas to my pottery book
20. Organise my yarn stash by colour.
21. Go through pattern stash and pick some sewing patterns to make this year22. Finish coat WIP - just needs collar, cuffs, buttons
Christmas present for DS - Rage Mug
24. Birthday present for DD
25. Birthday present for OH
26. Sell some pottery27. Knit animal hats to sell at Christmas time
Be a swap angel
Finish Mooh Socks
30. Turn book (bought especially for it) into a touchpad case already.
Gee I made it to 30 already.....
Sew together two highly reduced throws to make a bed cover. Upcycling?
32. Big item for Swap angel package
33. Medium item for Swap Angel package
Completed 15.01.1234. Crochet slippers WIP
- found a bag with yarn and some half done crochet squares for this pattern.
Thought I'd lost them35. Reindeer Neck Warmer - for my Mum probably. Pattern
36. Cardigan for me. Pattern
37. Skull teapot cosy WIP
38. Wall hanging USB cable tidy.
Repurposed one from when my son was a little'un
39 Lunch Bag for me!! Pattern here
40. Earring tidy/pouch for handbag
41. Lunchbag for colleague
42. Another pair of moon socks for OH - he loves the first pair.
43. Small item for Angel BBC swap.
44. paper the hall with Magazine pages.
45. Skull polymer clay buttons for cardigan.RED
buttons completed 01.02.12
46. Scarf, Gloves and Hat tidy shelf
47. Paint and revamp bedroom furniture. Remember to take before and after pics.
48. Freezer paper Stenciling - Calvin & hobbs T (08.02.12) linlk
49. 18th Birthday present for Niece
50. Valentine's Present for OH
Mini Valentine sock Elephant Completed 09.02.12link