I'm in! I need the motivation, the destash & items that i "nearly" bought last year but knew i could/should make
So here goes...............
1. 2 x mini rag rugs for bathroom - got hessian & fabric
2. 2 x bigger rag rugs for kitchen (should that be 2 separate items?
? Hmm...... - got hessian & fabric
3. Sewing machine cover - got fabric
4. Roller blind for bedroom - got fabric & stiffener
5. Roller blind for guest room - got fabric & stiffener
6. Cover for meat slicer- got chicken fabric
7. Cover for grotty looking...oops, sorry, RETRO Kenwood Chef........that's until i get a sparkly colourful one in the summer which i wouldn't want to cover then
8. Cath Kidston "style" table cover
9. Paint & spruce up wardrobe in guest room - got paint for it
10. Paint & spruce up drawers in guest room - ditto
11. 3 x large replacement cushions for sofas - got fabric
12. 6 x small individual designs cushions for sofas - ditto
13. Wash fleeces from 3 sheepies
14. Learn to needle felt.....have got the supplies so no excuse
15. Learn to wet felt.....got supplies
16. Make pink/green earrings to match new bracelet.........go
17. Make black/silver earrings & bracelet set........got supplies
18. Make birthday cards for family in advance.......not rushed a couple of days beforehand
19. Make soap gift baskets (pressies)
20. Make stockings for next Christmas
21. I'm unsure how to list my papercraft projects so will be back with them later
22. Cross-stitch Daffodil wall hanging - gift for Mother's Day
23. Advent Calendars x 4
24. Fabric (recycled) bunting for kitchen
25. Springtime recycled fabric wreath for kitchen
26. Crochet granny squares....maybe one a night???
27. Knit legwarmers for me
28. Denim (recycled) cushions for Christmas gifts
29. Create pretty ribbon storage
30. Make mosaic jewelley box & candle jar
31. Make wax candles
32. Make gel candles
33. Learn how to solder
34. Learn how to etch glass
35. Improve wirework skills....i'll make projects to add to completed list as i go
36. Make 2013 calendar for Mum
37. Try freezer paper stencilling
38. Create beaded Christmas decorations
39. Make individual family Christmas cards........BEFORE November!
40. Digitally scrap hardcopy photos..........(scan & create as i go then disk them)
41. B's birthday card - 20th Jan
42. Mother's Day card - March
43. Father's Day card - June
44. Family birthday cards
45. Painted poinsettia wreath - WIP
46. Refurbish & decorate lampshade in guest room
47. Tumble collected pebbles etc.
48. Recycled fabric bowls
49. Union Flag cushions (gifts)
50. Paper scrap photos - list each one as i go so that i can keep track!
51. Fabric hair curlers
52. Upcycle & paint blackboard for Mum - Christmas gift
I think that i'll edit this later into a more practical way as i seem to have many items under one number. I need to feel as though i'm getting somewhere
At least i've made a start ...................