I just spotted this thread! I'm going to come up with a list right now.
1) Sweater for Uncle Joe... WIP I just started it a week ago!
2) Poncho/ Cape for Crystal's birthday, Jan. 6 WIP (already cut)3) Valentine Heart Pillows- made 6- DONE!
4) 6 new windsock designs ~ ready for early Spring
5) Cross Stitch Pillow- WIP From my own pattern
6) 100 flowers CRAFTALONG! make all the flowers WIP!!! 7 done.
7) design beginners craft kit- stitchery #1
design beginners craft kit- stitchery #2
9) design iron on embroidery transfers/kits #1
10) design iron on embroidery transfers/kits #2
11) do a ribbon embroidery project
12) Complete a series of X-Stitch charted alphabets and copyright them
13) Make all my greeting cards this year
14) Make a gingerbread house for next year's contest
15) Create a shadow box out of an old type drawer for inchies, tiny things
16) Make lots of tiny objects for type drawer
17) Make a batch of beaded buttons...3 done so far.
18) Master my PC Stitch Software - WIP
19) Learn to use Vector Graphics software
20) Make nylon yarn bags for knitting/crochet
21) Make a lace and Tulle Bridal Jacket
22) Make a tutorial for pattern re-designing23) redesign my etsy shop banner-DONE!
24) do a series of watercolor/pencil/marker small drawings
25) collect project ideas and write a Judaica Themed Craft Book
26) Carve a stamp or two
27) Dye some yarn
28) Dye some floss
29) re-build a thrifted clock
30) slip cover mom's favorite chair
31) Slip cover the chaise
32) Finish covering dining chairs (WIP 1 finished)
33) Use up a monster size bag of fiber fill34) Make a group of product tags ( 1 set done)
35) Make a stuffed parrot pattern up
36) Make a new backpack
37) Make a Knitting/Crochet needle case
38) Make something in Purple Wool
39) Alter/restyle an evening gown for mom
40) Alter an evening gown for Crystal
41) Finish up a skirt project laid aside (WIP)
42) Plant a Spring garden ~ Rocks need to be extracted before February-DONE 2/20/12
43) Build an elevated herb garden ( To keep bunnies out)
44) Make a tutorial on clothing fittings
45) Make Mom a Bible cover
46) Learn how to make silk flowers ( just bought a book)
47) learn how to make PDF files to send craft and sewing patterns48) re-design my blog layout- Done
49) make an extracted bath oil -I have some Anise pods
50) Make a sewn and embroidered Tam 51) Fit a floor carpet to the bathroom DONE 1/1/1252) Make a digital collage for the web.. DONE!
53) Write a tutorial for above #52.. Done!54) Make set of Handmade Thank You cards~DONE!55) Do bead challenge project LAMPSHADE!~ DONE!56-57) Made Large and Small Religious Banners-DONE!58) Make an embroidered velvet Tallit Bag for my friend, Jim-DONE