A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 528571 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #920 on: January 22, 2012 07:26:53 AM »

Wow Nilmerg! That's a butt-load of crafting!  I love your Teesha Moore patches! 

I have finished all 72 squares for my (soon to be) felted bag.  I'm quite happy with them and later today when I'm avoiding work for school I'll get them all laid out and take a picture to post for the WIP part of the challenge. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #921 on: January 22, 2012 08:06:18 AM »

Sorry I haven't been posting too much.  I keep getting depressed and overwhelmed when I see all the awesomeness that everyone is creating.  I haven't gotten a darn thing of my list completed yet. 

On the plus side, I have completely re-organized my papercraft section of my craft room.  Now, to organize the rest.

*sigh* 

Oh man I know how you feel. I have managed to mangle a quilt (dang it) this month and that is about all.

I'd have to say anywhere from 20 to 30% of what we all make is far from the awesome anyway. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #922 on: January 22, 2012 10:18:04 AM »

Sorry I haven't been posting too much.  I keep getting depressed and overwhelmed when I see all the awesomeness that everyone is creating.  I haven't gotten a darn thing of my list completed yet. 

On the plus side, I have completely re-organized my papercraft section of my craft room.  Now, to organize the rest.

*sigh* 
    Smiley Please don't be depressed! We all have different lives, and time needs.
Be Inspired! And most importantly, this thread isn't supposed to be intimidating, or a race. You aren't competing with anybody.  Wink It's really important to get organized; it helps a lot towards jump-starting some of those ideas!

I went back and looked thru my list, and felt like I must have been nuts for listing some things. But, it helps get it out of our heads so we can actually get focused on some projects.
  my biggest problem is having too many things going, that I get another idea and want to drop whatever I am working on to start something else.
 For example: I was cutting down a large stack of 12x12 paper to use as backgrounds on my scanner, then I suddenly realized that those scraps were perfect Thank-You note widths, and would fit some tiny envies I have. So, guess what I spent the next 2 days doing? I'll be back later to show you!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

nicoleburdsall

Happiness isn't good enough. I DEMAND EUPHORIA.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #923 on: January 22, 2012 11:48:43 AM »

Dawnstrees: Those gnomes are adorable! I'm sure the kid loves them! The necklace and the pyramid are awesome as well, but I can't get over those gnomes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every single person has a secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion in the world."

50 things in 2012: List 6/50 Completed

Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nicoleburdsall
mommasfrogging
« Reply #924 on: January 22, 2012 12:03:34 PM »

@dewshinesdopp...  I have mild OCD and seeing everything here intimidates me to the point that sometimes I just click for pics only.  Find your own groove and go with it.  Everyone here has done some amazing things as have you by getting organized.

I am in love with the gnomes!!

The zombie pyramid is awesome!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: January 22, 2012 12:05:15 PM »

I got the Thank-You cards posted! Here's the link:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=402505.msg4732394#msg4732394
Thanks for looking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mrs Shak
« Reply #926 on: January 22, 2012 12:14:16 PM »

I got sick of making menus and meal planning every week, so I made a weekly planner and a book of 5 weeks that I will rotate

I love that idea! I don't always live up to my meal planning potential...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Funny, I don't remember being absentminded...

I need a skein (two would be great) of Knit Picks Gloss Bare sock weight to finish a shawl.

My Pinterest
DawnsTrees
« Reply #927 on: January 22, 2012 12:30:10 PM »

Thanks for all of the nice comments on the gnomes, necklace, and zombie food pyramid!

Nilmerg -love your Teesha Moore patches. I can't wait to see the bag that you put together!

KLKing - Those cards turned out fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: January 22, 2012 12:48:51 PM »

I had to fix my beloveds workwear today - I got a bit carried away when patching the holes  Roll Eyes Luckily he's the kind of guy who doesn't give a hoot what anyone else thinks  Grin Mostly he wears a leather apron over them anyway.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #929 on: January 22, 2012 01:47:38 PM »

This is one of my works in progress. A granny square felted bag.  All 72 squares are done.  Each row is going to have 12 squares.  Right now I'm working on sewing the squares together.  But in the meantime...  here are several pictures in progress.

These are all stacked in order of how I'm going to put them together and labled so I know which row is which. 

After I get the rows put together I have to make the bottom for the bag which will be black.  And I'm going to put a band of black around the top with a VERY long strap to go across my body.  Kind of like you'd wear a messenger bag. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Paris Street Style in 90 Seconds
10 Clever Clothing Hacks You Should Know
Can Your Shoe Addiction Help Beat Breast Cancer?
80% of Women Wear the Wrong Size Bra! Are You?
13 Items Under $100 to Complete Your Fall Wardrobe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...