A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,651
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 527340 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: January 15, 2012 09:05:25 PM »

Wow...I am gone for three days and we are already on page 75? I need to get a move on! I inherited my mother in law's entire fabric stash....she has arthritis and can't sew anymore, plus a serger (babyock 5180) that belonged to DH's grandma still in perfect condition.  MIL is a packrat and when I say she had a lot of fabric, I do mean a LOT. And I did not even get all of it. That is going to take at least 2 more trips which is fine because I am getting her folding cutting table too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you have some spare roving you're willing to part with? Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
Sera unravled
« Reply #751 on: January 15, 2012 09:37:36 PM »

I lost my  free motion foot! I searched every square inch of my craft room and i still  can't find it. I even went through the garbage. Grrrrrrrrr!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tryskal
« Reply #752 on: January 16, 2012 12:57:20 AM »

Grin Yay! Finished another project.

1. 2 loom knitted scarves for coworkers
2. fabric eyeglass case for work.

Since I work in Corrections everything must be searchable. I made the case out of material that I had in my ever-increasing stash. It's all hand-stitched. I used a cord that I made out of DMC floss for closing the case. Pretty proud of this project.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am Woman: hear me roar about crochet...cross-stitch...crafts...family!
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #753 on: January 16, 2012 01:24:23 AM »

Aww poor poor doggy having to be seen in public in that hat  Shocked Shocked Shocked nicely done though  Wink I keep threatening to make things for my lovely Lab' girl  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #754 on: January 16, 2012 07:52:11 AM »

Medieval faire was not as big a success this weekend as I had hoped for, and I remembered now that I forgot to take a group shot of my head wreathes to post here Sad  I've sold quite a few, made replacements throughout the day yesterday, so I'll see if I can snag a shot.  Several of my absolute faves have already hit the road with a new owner...I don't know if I have any faves left to photo individually.  Oh well!  And yes, gone for 3 days and I get 12 pages to thumb through Tongue  Fast moving in here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #755 on: January 16, 2012 08:38:36 AM »

Tough for me to keep up as well, but I refuse to miss any projects I might want to steal! Cheesy

lol silvermoon--I love that you call your TM pillows poptarts!  You always make me smile...your rock is very thoughtful and a lovely remembrance! (and white!;) )

love ripply/scrappy scarves...I am so glad people are making these fun projects using up bits of everything!

The food projects always make me want to learn to cook... Cheesy...I love bread pudding with rum sauce because it reminds me of one of favorite cities, New Orleans!  The cakes are also looking yummy! (MMM butter icing...)

Just love the penguin tablet case...

I have not had a lot of time to craft due to tax season, and exhaustion from working, but I am taking notes...lots of notes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxy Sam
« Reply #756 on: January 16, 2012 11:20:42 AM »

Wow, I agree, away for a couple of days and thousands of posts...wow...I have been getting projects done too, just need to download photos for here, will hope to do that later tonight. 

Love the idea of the slide lampshade and the doggy with bear ears is super cute, how adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
SilverMoon

Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #757 on: January 16, 2012 02:56:05 PM »

lol silvermoon--I love that you call your TM pillows poptarts!  You always make me smile...your rock is very thoughtful and a lovely remembrance! (and white!;) )

It's one of the terms floating around in the thread. Though now I am tempted to make a Nyan cat one...

I made Black Forest Brownies but didn't get a photo because we ate them all. I'm going to make them again, but not until the cool change comes in, because its due to be over 96F here today.
Here is the recipe if anyone wants it. I just used low fat black cherry yogurt to make it black forest. It needs tinkering though, less sugar more chocolate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #758 on: January 16, 2012 03:54:13 PM »

Yes, the sheer load of this forum is overwhelming.  I'm looking several times a day and each time there are too many things for me to post about...but I'm frazzled and a bit ragged with all this moving anyway, so I was just thinking it was me Grin  And I do think that it is ...motivating (I wanted to type guilting) me to keep moving even if I feel more like hibernating...It's been snowing since Sunday night and I just want to go to sleep rill April.  ANd it's 23F right now here SilverMoon, so if you want to come visit and make brownies, I'm sure that would cheer me up Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
indigo_roses
« Reply #759 on: January 16, 2012 04:07:18 PM »

I'll take some warm weather and brownies, too! It's 34 here now, but it was only 11 when I went to work this morning! I actually was going to make brownies tonight, but then I realized that I didn't have any eggs.  Sad And now there's this ad on the side of the page for chocolate raspberry coffee, I think it's taunting me that I can't have my mocha brownies until I go to the store.  Tongue

I agree, this thread goes so fast, I can't comment on everything I want to. I do comment on everything in my head, though! Great crafting, everyone!

I took pics of the hats that I made recently, both modeled by my pirate teddy bear. Cheesy The bear's head (minus ears) is fairly close to an infant's head size.

Red toddler hat for daycare:

Grey slouchy hat for ME!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Permanence Shapes Creative Career Choices
Finding Joy in Affecting How Others See the World
Doug Jaeger on How Art Projects Become Creative Careers
Doug Jaeger on Learning Storytelling Skills to Sell Concepts and Ideas
Teaching Art Students Creative Career Skills
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...