A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,071
Currently Running With Scissors:
478 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 566673 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4320 on: December 31, 2012 01:52:22 AM »

whooohooo LOVING all the rainbow crafting <3 and the snowman mittens and the Vdub tire cover and the 15ft Dr Who scarf  AND the ugly Xmas sweater dress  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I cut out some clothing for my first doll of 2013 as I can't find my skin fabric to cut out the doll yet  Roll Eyes still trying to get hold of a plus size woman pattern and a man pattern but with s being tight I've had no luck so far. When I do get a fat woman pattern I'm going to make ME  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
ZombieLili
« Reply #4321 on: December 31, 2012 02:47:16 AM »

Overall... this just haven't been my year.
Still... 31/50 isn't so bad  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4322 on: December 31, 2012 04:29:15 AM »

Looks like I'll be ending this year with 74 projects under my belt! A bit less than last year I think but still a respectable number  Cheesy I have a few more pictures to post but am waiting on recipients to get their gifts before I spoil the surprise.

Sarahj - Love that ugly sweater dress!!! It is utterly fantastic in all the best ways. And I love the lights! Is it bulky at all because of the wiring? I have yet to try to combine any lighting in any of my crafts but I'm always impressed when people do it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4323 on: December 31, 2012 07:52:34 AM »

Sarahj - Love that ugly sweater dress!!! It is utterly fantastic in all the best ways. And I love the lights! Is it bulky at all because of the wiring? I have yet to try to combine any lighting in any of my crafts but I'm always impressed when people do it.

It's actually not bad at all.  I made a little pocket inside for the battery pack and a little hole so I could stick my finger in to turn the lights on. 

I ended up just using hot glue to attach the lights.  I wanted to sew them in first but when I put the dress on and stretched it a bit, the lights just popped right out.  So, hot glue was the way to go...they stayed in all night.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4324 on: December 31, 2012 03:08:55 PM »

K-star--did I read that right...you are making a lifesize doll of you?

I think all of you did great..we all know that many creative people have a tougher time focusing and losing attention...so for everyone to stick it out is wonderful!

I look forward to see how we all do in 2013...hope it is full of challenges and adventure and lots of lovely crafts!

Remember to PM me with your final counts as I do not want to have to read through pages of posts to get them!  You have until January 8th!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4325 on: December 31, 2012 03:51:41 PM »

HAHAHAH! Now that would take some stuffing  Grin Grin Grin just a scale model so to speak if I can get my hands on a pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4326 on: December 31, 2012 03:55:31 PM »

ok--I could not figure out why you were looking for a plus size pattern...thought you were talking about a clothing pattern! A lifesize doll of you...now that would be a project indeed! Cheesy

I will be mailing your yarn on Wednesday...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4327 on: December 31, 2012 03:59:02 PM »

I don't think hubby could cope with two - although he'd like the fact he could get a word in edgewise with my doppleganger. You've set me off now, I want to make a me-size me  Grin I could make it out of my old clothes and would just need to make hands,feet and head... a trifle ambitious at the moment but at 3 mins to midnight on NYE I can indulge in some silliness  Wink

Happy new year fellow Crafters x x  x x

and thank you again Linda  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
waggonswest

« Reply #4328 on: December 31, 2012 08:59:57 PM »

Sneaking a couple of projects in. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://waggonswest.etsy.com
25/12,  14/13
57/50 in 2010, 53/50 in 2011, 85/50 in 2012 83/50 in 2013 link, 12/2014
4/14
yofi
« Reply #4329 on: January 02, 2013 12:24:11 PM »

Last post for 2012 -- two days into 2013.  Typical! Don't have pictures for all of these things, but I wanted to wrap up my list.

53. Knit cat-toy owls in felted nest.  (I know I took a picture of these; gotta find it, because they were cute!)

54. Yet another sock monkey hat
You cant predict what people will request for Christmas!

55. A rare hat failure
Still struggling with felting this was supposed to be a snuggly toque!

56. A hat success!
Luckily, this hat for my mother was a success!

57. The Hebridean
My big project for the later half of this year; a throw for my sister-in-law made in Scottish colors of sock yarn and lined with a nice weathered plaid.

58. Zoes headband No picture, but a quick little cabled headband I made as part of a fantasy series.
59. Infused vodka No picture again, but I made several sets of infused lemon-grass, blackberry, and chipotle pepper vodka.  Mmmmmm.

60. Cookies!
Some of the cookies prepared for holiday plates I took around to friends before Christmas and on New Years Day. This is three or four of the six kinds I ended up making.

Ive really enjoyed the opportunity to post and keep track of the things Ive produced this year, and Ive loved[/I] the chance to see what other people are doing.  Yall are so inspirational!  Heres to seeing how we can make the world a more beautiful, quirky and hand-made place in 2013!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hape Kerkeling Reveals His Favorite Movie
Zebrafish: Behind the Scenes
An Interview with Anne Watts
Erin Downing Talks About Kiss it
Hyper-Chondriac Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...