A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 550046 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4280 on: December 29, 2012 06:16:59 AM »

Here are my last projects for the year, bringing me up to exactly 50! Whew made it.

My husband and I found an old blue doll house at a garage sale (I should have gotten some before pictures.) So we sanded it down and removed two layers of wall paper (such a pain) and repainted it for our 6 year old's Christmas present.

For my 2 year old's Christmas present we made a massive felt house. It's 6 ft high and the peak and 6 ft by 4 ft. We were going for a simple cottage style look. My husband made the PVC Pipe frame and I made the felt covering. The back is super simple with just a little door for them to crawl through, and the sides mirror each other.

And last, some dishcloths that I crocheted during the summer, but just barely got around to weaving in the ends.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4281 on: December 29, 2012 06:50:18 AM »

Well, I just did a rough count and got up to 109!!!  Theres probably more that I'm forgetting, but still, thats a crazy number!!!  Cheesy  Now I just gotta upload some pics and I promise it won't be all of the ones I missed  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
vampedangel14

Easily craftstracted!

« Reply #4282 on: December 29, 2012 07:20:50 AM »

I see that there are a lot of us who attempted socks this year! I have done a pair in worsted weight and I'll be doing some in actual sock yarn next. Not sure when I'll be getting to that though because...

Next weekend I am going to be picking up my first spinning wheel! It will be a Merlin Tree Road Bug. Can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #4283 on: December 29, 2012 07:44:46 AM »

You guys amaze me!!!

Vamped--congrats to you and indigo roses for getting spinning wheels--more projects to do for next year!

katara--those tops are gorgeous and congrats on your wee house!  It turned out fabulous!

melleriffic--wow--two houses !  The kids are going to have so much fun!

foxy sam--wow--I adore the giraffe but all of your projects are fun!  The floor quilt is fabulous as well...

ha ha I barely finished a hat for my niece's hubby...he has dreadlocks down to his butt, so he loves hats that are huge to tuck them in when he wants...I found this free pattern showing how to make a boxy top...it looks weird flat but on, it really does fit well!

and here is my ONE sock! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Smeddley

« Reply #4284 on: December 29, 2012 08:22:49 AM »

Foxy Sam - Viking doll so cute!  Must... resist... urge... to put on list... to do... Wink

meleriffic - I've always wanted to do some sort of dollhouse, but I don't have the patience for that.  Weird, I can spend hours drawing or sewing, but ask me to sand or paint?  It never happens.  That one looks good!

alwaysinmyroom - You can do it!  The other foot is cooooold, it needs a sock!  I admit, one of the reasons I've not attempted socks yet is that I know I'll fall victim to the dreaded Second Sock Syndrome.  :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BigBangMomma

Addicted to Amigurimi, and afghans!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4285 on: December 29, 2012 10:19:48 AM »

Foxy Sam Those are all great! I love the hat and booties...they are *so* cute!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012 10:43:23 AM by johnson.mom2two » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frugal Living Swap Rd 6: Sent!
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4286 on: December 29, 2012 10:37:49 AM »

Adorable dollhouse and playhouse Meleriffic. I bet your girls were over the moon to receive those!

I'm at a craft standstill until 2013. I know I'll get nothing finished between now and the new year so I'm kind of taking stock and compiling lists. I do so enjoy making lists, it makes me feel productive when I'm not  Grin  Roll Eyes

My official count for this year is 72. Not bad  but there are so many things I didn't get around to or just didn't finish.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #4287 on: December 29, 2012 10:49:27 AM »

Reminder:  please pm me with your final counts to be entered into the challenge!  I will need final counts by January 8th!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Tanath
« Reply #4288 on: December 29, 2012 01:09:20 PM »

I just took a look at the first page to read some details and saw that I'm marked as active, yay!
This prompted me to go check my list (well, that and the fact that I want to do better next year and the first thing is to renew my list).
I counted 3 completed projects, plus one with a note saying it's almost done. I wasn't sure if I finished it since the last update, so I dug through my project box and found the necklaces. I had 9, so I was indeed one away from finishing. Then I tried to figure out which color I should use for the last necklace and noticed I'm missing a color. In the box of orange beads sat an almost complete orange necklace. I didn't complete it at the time because I ran out of clasps. A bit more digging produced a lone clasp, and now the project is complete.
Bringing me to an amazing 4 projects in an entire year Tongue
I'll add pictures of the necklaces together tomorrow, but they're nothing new.
Well, at least from 4 projects you can't help but get better  Grin

Anat
-- faster than a speeding tree
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- Start at the beginning, and when you come to the end, stop! - Alice in Wonderland
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #4289 on: December 29, 2012 01:32:15 PM »

Hi Tanath!  I agree--4 is more than a lot of people get done...crafting is a joy that we all share here...hopefully, you will join us next year...and even if you did 4 projects again, that would be wonderful!

I know many of you just enjoy looking, commenting, encouraging and keeping things fun...that helps us all! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014
123/150
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add Volume to Your Hair with a Volumizing Catalyst
Alexander Wang Reinvents the Ponytail for Spring 2013
Hair Stylist For a Day at Altuzarra Spring 2013
How to Create a Low Ponytail from NY Fashion Week
How to Create a Bohemian Hairstyle from NY Fashion Week
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...