Oh boy, more canned stuff. The spiced honey looks yummy, I should remember that for after September, there's lots of honey left over after the new year.
Always - the honey mustard sauce sounds delicious.
Sarah - cool tire covers, I'm wondering what would happen if I drove behind a car with the spirals cover...
smashu - working with siblings is fun, isn't it? I wish my crafting brother was closer, so we can do some cool stuff together.
SilverMoon - the month just started, and you are already mostly done with the challenge, way to go! I love the color of the gloves, and now you have me thinking about a beaded nyan cat
Jillybeans - cool bracelets. I saw them yesterday, when you posted them in the jewelry board, but couldn't comment (couldn't reach the keyboard due to sleeping baby). I wonder what it would look like with different colors for the different strands of the braid.
fantasticmio - that's a nice big batch of dishcloths, the last pic looks like a stack of colorful pancakes (or is that just me being hungry?)
trina - you made it through all that cooking, you're amazing. And you got everyone fed and happy, always a good thing
I think I managed to figure out my mini list for august:
1. enter current Craftster challenge - got the food made and pictures taken, need to write it all up and post
2. finish X WIPs from my craft boxes (need to take a look and see what's in the boxes, X will be a proper number tomorrow, I hope)
3. create a tutorial for one of the beaded chains I make
4. create new years cards to send by the end of the month
5. 5 more simple beaded necklaces for my nieces