This has been a very weird month, my Dad died on May 28th and I took over planning the wake, made the invites and did almost all the cooking, I also had promised right before that (with only 24 days notice) to do PRIDE '12 here in Boise Idaho as a Vender and so threw myself into creating stuff for PRIDE, both rainbow stuff and my "Gothy/odd" stuff (that btw is what sold the most)
So while I have not posted a lot here I have been crafting like mad all month.
For once I have crafted stuff that fits in this months contest...
1. Wearable items (scarves and jewelry)
2. More than one (Duplicates of EVERYTHING it feels like)
3. Garden crafts (the glow in the dark bead suncatchers are meant to hang in trees off of ribbons)
My JUNE Crafts....
51. Made 18 rainbow t-shirt scarves for PRIDE (never again!!!) (May/June '12)
52. Made 30 paper flower Magnets, Hair clips and pins for PRIDE (June '12)
53. Covered 6 journals with glittery rainbow paper for PRIDE (June '12)
54. Covered 4 Journals with Leatherette (June '12)
55. Made 7 rainbow ribbon necklaces using vintage rainbow lucite beads for PRIDE (June 12')
56. Made 2 Rainbow Ribbon hair clips For PRIDE (June '12)
57. Made 6 small handmade book necklaces with different papers and binding techniques and leatherette (June '12)
58. 12 melted bead suncatchers (June '12)
59. 5 Wired Key Pendants
60. Made 2 huge Tamale Pies (1 vegetarian) 2 quinoa meat pies, 6 quiches (2 vegetarian) a batch of roasted Green beans and a huge batch of Swedish style meatballs for my Dad's wake .... all from imagination since I really dont use other people's recipes much (June '12) http://trinaxxl.wordpress.com/2012/06/23/amazing-roasted-green-beans/
61. Designed and created the invitations to my Dad's wake using one of his photos of his coral he raised (June '12)
Also we are moving into a house in Aug when our lease in the apt is up and I can't wait to decorate and craft for that and since the yard of this place is in horrible condition we are going to get a huge deal on the deposit for fixing it up. He is working on fixing up the house (the last renters were jerks and damaged walls and carpet on purpose when they left) and I am going to ask if we can start working on fixing up the yard between now and Aug 15th when we move in so that maybe it will be halfway decent come next spring.