A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,206
Currently Running With Scissors:
592 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 643586 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3040 on: June 19, 2012 12:44:48 PM »

I also liked the tip on embroidering on velvet with metallic threads!

Love the baby shower bunting...such a clever idea and cute!

smashu--you do amazing costume designs!  Love the skirt as well as the corset...and those leggings were WOW!

Kookie Star--your TM patches are wonderful--love the variety that you have done...the hedgehogs are really cute and the winter one is so serene!

rantyhippie--love the afghan--is it made from crochet cotton?  I love the colors and it does look so soft!

BTW--I posted the June/July challenge on page 1!

I managed to finally email the gift certificates to the April winners and I have almost got the winner for the May challenge...thanks all for your patience as I waddle through the changes in my job...phew...almost back to normal! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3041 on: June 19, 2012 01:21:18 PM »

Just seen this months challenges  Grin I'm working on wearables today and whilst they aren't in summery colours they do have some bright spots  Wink AND I have the tiers cut out for my orange skirt  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #3042 on: June 19, 2012 01:24:11 PM »

YAY for the new challenges!!!  Those are right up my alley! Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make All Things, especially from stash

Your life is what you make of it

« Reply #3043 on: June 19, 2012 01:32:39 PM »

As I was posting today, I realized that I have already hit my 50 projects!  Working on the next 50, I guess... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #3044 on: June 19, 2012 02:00:36 PM »

As I was posting today, I realized that I have already hit my 50 projects!  Working on the next 50, I guess... Cheesy

Congrats, always!  I'm getting pretty close to my 50 (I would probably be there, but I like to count an entire swap package as 1 item, or all the ATCs for a month as 1 item.  Psh posh.)

YAY for the new challenges!!!  Those are right up my alley! Smiley

I agree, those challenges are right up my alley.  I've already made 10 ATCs this month, and I'm not even close to being done!  Weee!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #3045 on: June 20, 2012 07:57:46 AM »

Yay for 50 projects, always! I'm still 10 away!

Very excited for the summer challenges. Think some of my projects might actually qualify this time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3046 on: June 20, 2012 01:01:58 PM »

Congratulations Always. I need to get in gear. I haven't crafted anything in ages. Though I keep adding more and more items to my list.  Roll Eyes

ETA: Thanks for the gift certificate to Spoonflower Always. Now the challenge of deciding what I want. There are way too many choices.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012 02:38:52 PM by meleriffic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3047 on: June 21, 2012 05:31:10 AM »

Hi everyone!  I just wanted to share this because I think I tell the supportive Craftster folks here more than I tell certain people in my real life.  lol 

A few months ago I posted about having some rather serious pain in my wrist but I didn't know what was wrong with it.  My regular doctor's PA said it might me gout (possible but def. not PROBABLE).  Then my doctor said it could be a bone spur.  Ok - makes a bit more sense.  AND THEN.... 

Between the 2 mis-diagnosis from my doctor and the pain that's been getting worse I finally called the orthopedist.  So they were actually able to see me yesterday.  We talked about the pain in my wrist and he took x-rays.  And according to my ortho Dr. this is what I have http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=A00017 

Its called Kienbock's disease.  And for all intents and purposes there's a rock slide taking place in my hand.  My lunate bone is being crushed by the other bones around it because one of my arm bones is shorter than the other.  I'm in stage 3 of this disease so there's no way to fix it other than surgery.  So I'm going to be finishing the IYP swap and the afghan for my BF's wedding in October and then I may be out of commission for a while. As of right now, I'm living my life the way I normally would.  Crochet, embroidery, knitting, drumming and all.  None of that has caused this and stopping it wouldn't make it any better according to my ortho Dr.

Woo HOO summer vacation! Roll Eyes  I'm not announcing it to my FB friends because I have certain friends who would start freaking out over it.  But I needed to tell someone and the craftster family is so super-duper supportive.  So - I know its not crafting but thanks for letting me vent.  Cause its kind of terrifying to know that they're going to cut my right hand (dominant hand) open and take out 3 bones.  According to another friend of mine I have joined the sisterhood of the genetic freaks!  LOL  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mama24boyz

AND1GIRL!!

« Reply #3048 on: June 21, 2012 06:16:48 AM »

Oh wow ffrog!!  I wish you all the best through all of that!  And hope you can get back to crafting!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3049 on: June 21, 2012 06:22:39 AM »

Wow that's crazy Ffrogg! At least you finally have a diagnosis now, which must give you some small measure of relief. Good luck! Maybe you'll become more ambidextris in your recovery  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ken Burns on Technological Advances in Filmmaking
Ken Burns on “The National Parks”
Ken Burns on Overcoming Filmmaking Obstacles
Ken Burns on How the Film Shapes the Filmmaker
Henry Selick on Coraline Production
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...