A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,163
Currently Running With Scissors:
432 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 541570 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2910 on: May 30, 2012 11:58:34 AM »

Thanks, Eclectic Dreamer!  I got the tiles from Home Depot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2911 on: May 30, 2012 11:58:45 AM »

Those coasters look great Jillybeans  Smiley and I love the HP bookmark and tags  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #2912 on: May 30, 2012 12:36:35 PM »

I think I need to make me a cape Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
kriSmith
« Reply #2913 on: May 30, 2012 07:57:21 PM »

Those tile coasters are great. I've made them several times for teacher appreciation gifts. Super easy and inexpensive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2914 on: May 31, 2012 02:00:11 AM »

I joined the Ongoing TM patch swap so expect tons of little pictures over the next few months  Grin Grin I figured these are the perfect summer craft as they're sewn by hand they can be sewn in the garden when I'm supervising hubbys projects  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
that1girl
i want to learn every craft there is

crafting for the fun of it

« Reply #2915 on: May 31, 2012 09:51:50 AM »

54 deleks (2) may

55stitch markers (20)may

56 age of brass and steam may

57 turn a square hat (3)may

58 kids hatmay

59 gd blanket may

60 earringsmay

61 kool-aid yarn dying (4) may
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2916 on: May 31, 2012 10:02:38 AM »

Another super productive month That1girl  Smiley the grannies daughters blanket is beautiful  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #2917 on: May 31, 2012 10:32:24 AM »

wow, that1girl, you've been busy! I like all your stuff, and the daleks are cute. And your neck scarf/cowl/blue/purple piece is very pretty. Can I ask, why is it called age of brass and steam?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50% both shops
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #2918 on: May 31, 2012 12:46:14 PM »

The scarf is so lovely...and I love the colors of the yarn!  You are equally talented at crochet and knitting...and fast to boot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
yofi
« Reply #2919 on: May 31, 2012 03:56:48 PM »

So many beautiful things!  Ive been trying to keep up, but the pace is still fast and furious, even going into summer!

I havent posted many projects since February, but I have been busy.  Having finally located where I stored the pics, Ive got a backlog to post!

My family loves celebrations, any little gift-giving occasions.  My folks are both 80, and we still do Easter baskets.  This year was new in that I was the one who prepared the baskets Easter morning.  So of course, I had to craft some things.

16. Easter Array

The felt carrot cones were so popular last year, I had to make another set.  I also decorated two old tea tins to hold my mothers Lemon Chili Peanuts, and my fathers Lime Cashews.

17. Photo Album
 My mother has been re-discovering some old photos from her family.  It means a lot to her to be able to see them, so I made her a photo album.  Nothing fancy; a binder with archival black paper and sleeves.  But I really like the way the white ink looks on the black pages.

I borrowed the pictures for a weekend, and scanned digital copies for my sisters and cousins.  Id like to get some of the originals restored, like this turn of the century picture of my grandmother as an infant.

Im such a garden geek that one of the highlights of my spring is the area garden swap.  This year we had over a hundred people and an unbelievable number of plants.  I forgot to take a picture, but the next item on my list is:

18. 10 pounds of pulled pork and 60 plants to trade.
Altho friends at the swap would tell you the more amazing accomplishment is that I arrived early for the first time in a decade!

I kept better track of some of the things I brought for the door prize table.  (I meant to trade them, but they never made it off the door prize table!)

19. Terrariums
Not the best picture, but I had 5 terrariums I had made over the winter (complete with dinosaurs, action figures and the like), and a herd of little ponytail palms in cordial glasses.  They were all growing quite nicely, but Ive gotten a whole new bunch of thrift store glass, and I thought Id gift them to new homes.

20. Succulent dish gardens
I also made several desktop succulent container gardens.  I love having a little touch of green, even in the most sterile of work envisonments.

21. Bacon jam
A bad picture of the infamous bacon jam.  I get about 3 jars per bath, but I dont seem to be able to hold onto it long enough to get a group shot!

22. Apricot jam

Made with fresh apricots, which are just starting to come in.  Cant wait until they get really cheap I luuuuuuv fresh apricots!

23. Art cards

I needed to send a whole bunch of thank you notes that were essentially the same, so I sat down with a few beers, some cardstock, pretty paper and scissors, and had some fun with the process

24. Grand Canyon framed pictures
Picked up these lovely retro-look prints at the Grand Canyon last fall, and finally got around to framing them.  I love them!

Whew!  I still have a bunch of other things to post, but I think thats a fat enough post for now!

And now.  Back to the rest of the crafters!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Model Chrissy Teigen Inspires a Long Hair Makeover
How to Get the Perfect Shade of Red Hair
ICB by Prabal Gurung Proves Static Hair Can Be Chic and Sexy
How to Do a Messy Faux Bob
Full, Loose Curls at Desigual Fall 2014 NYFW
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...