A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
581 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 521105 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mellybelly81
my handmade dream

I'll have that... I might be able to use it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2670 on: May 07, 2012 07:12:20 PM »

ok so I get real life busy for a few days and I have 5 pages to catch up on... And those 5 pages aren't just comments, it seems like they were ALL projects! Wow! Ok so I have photos of my own to post but they're still on phones/cameras so they will come later (well for the projects I remembered to take pics of!)

the nestlaces were so beautiful, totally pinning them.

The kitty looks just like mine too that1girl! Love the quilt!

So many projects trying to remember them... They were all so amazing... The baking... It was Brady's first bday party over the weekend so I did a bunch of baking... I will post a pic of my frog cake!

The hoops are great and the unicorns are so cute... I know there were others and I should have got a notepad and made notes! I'm sorry for missing the other projects!

I made my 6yr old niece a handbag for her bday (but didn't take a pic! Doh!) which was made from my first attempt crochet sampler. It was going to be a scarf, but got about a foot and a half in and realised the wool was a bit scratchy so I folded it in half, lined it and used lengths of chainbraided for the handle... I will try and get my sil to take a pic for me cos I was so happy woth it, can't believe I didn't take a snap. I also made a mugrug for my sister's bday which I will have to snap when I next visit and I made some little bean bags (4"x6") for a first bday... Was going to do them for favours at Brady's party but ran out of time... But will be making more so I'll get pics then. Whew... You think I'd be better at remembering the pics... But since I finish these things 2 seconds before gifting, I guess that's why I forget!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2013 - 6/50
13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

http://pinterest.com/myhandmadedream/

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

My son loves Peppa Pig's brother George and Raa Raa the noisy lion.
mama24boyz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

AND1GIRL!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2671 on: May 07, 2012 07:26:15 PM »

I was gonna wait a bit to post more pics, but I can't help it!!!  These were my first May projects.....I was going to get Daysies pics done for her first bday on Friday and I wanted to put something in her hair.  Well lately shes been yanking off hairbands faster than you get them on, so I thought her hair is long enough for a little clippie that would stick on, so I looked up some tutes and found one I liked and made like 10!!  Then I needed to make a bow holder for all of them!  I didn't get pics quite yet, but she wore one for her pics so heres that one....

You can almost see her little bunny teeth poking out at the top  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I absolutely love love quilts, do you think an afghan is a fair trade for a quilt? I'd love to swap!
Etsy
Pinterest
Mamas Creations on Facebook
kriSmith
« Reply #2672 on: May 07, 2012 08:01:47 PM »

OH!!! She is just darling! She still has that cute little grin.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #2673 on: May 07, 2012 10:14:22 PM »

aw, mama24boys, your little one is adorable!
All the Link stuff is very fun, and those are cute unicorns.
and all the cupcakes are making me hungry...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
ChrisSews
« Reply #2674 on: May 07, 2012 10:17:06 PM »

What a cutie, mama24boys. 

All those cupcakes look so yummy...not helping my willpower (I'm trying to eat healthier/cut back on snacks and sweets). 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
katara
« Reply #2675 on: May 07, 2012 10:28:18 PM »

Mama24boys - I absolutely love the crocheted unicorns! Is it a bought or free pattern?
Btw your daughter is adorable!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012 10:29:46 PM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

smashu

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #2676 on: May 07, 2012 10:43:07 PM »

QueenNinjaMonkey: Ice King needlepunch!!! Like.. WOAH. lol

SilverMoon: Skyrim helmet is amazing. OH freaked out when he saw it! And the Hoot hat! AWWWW Cheesy

sheepBlue: Oh my glob. BARNACLES?!! My mind exploded when I saw that. *squee* What did you do with them?? (I did look over your lovely blog but didn't see an explanation)

Congrats meleriffic!!! She is adorable Smiley

mama24boyz you have a real cutie too!

All the glorious amis that have been created in the past month and a half are so adorable I want to eat them up! There have been so many awesome projects during my hiatus that I just want to express a collective OooOOOO to everyone! You all rock!

Also, I am a "spoonie" too Smiley

I had my thesis defense two weeks ago which went excellent and submitted the soft copy to the school today! Light at the end of the tunnel. I'm starting to get my life organized again and hope to be crafting very soon. *cough* probably TWO new corsets in the next few weeks Wink The one thing I have been working on is my online portfolio which is done except for my "About me" page. Once I finish that I will link in here as that is one of the most important things on my project list! Unfortunately my boss called me on my birthday last month and told me to start looking for another job so it was also imperative that I immediately started putting everything together. No biggie, just a few years of work to condense into a cohesive design! lol Really, I couldn't be happier with how it looks right now. Smiley

Yay I am ending today with having read through 80 pages of your posts. I go to bed with a smile!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2677 on: May 08, 2012 02:18:01 AM »

I have pics to share from the Crochet Motif swap but other than that nothing to share. The rag rug is taking forever as I only work on it in the evenings. Day time has been the time for trying to get my messy house tamed! Hubby and I have been very thorough in getting rid of too many coats and shoes,hats & bags, too many books,films and cds but the craft stuff I am struggling to let go  Wink I did give my Mum a pair of knitting needles.....it's a start, right?

here are two of them, the photos of the other five don't want to upload Angry[/s]
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012 03:48:51 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2678 on: May 08, 2012 04:31:23 AM »

Smashu - Ummm the barnacles are in a box right now haha. I mean to actually sew them onto the forms at some point but in the picture they were all pinned on.

And congrats on the mini documentary you were in! I watched it off your blog and it was great  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #2679 on: May 08, 2012 05:21:17 AM »

Smashu, congrats on the well received thesis! Good luck!

Kookalo, those are nifty crochet motifs. For some reason the triangular blue piece is making me think of Star Trek (maybe I'm thinking of the little communicator pins on their shirts?)...then I got to thinking about a craft swap group on the Enterprise-hey, I'm sure if one's on a long interstellar voyage, you'd need stuff like that. Hmm, Bones with a crocheted coffee cozy...
Yes, odd train of thought! I do like the variety of crochet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 266 267 [268] 269 270 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Buy a Digital Video Camera
How to Create a Bullet Wound with Makeup
Non-Linear Editing - A Primer
Film Editing Basics and Theory
Free Video Editing Tip: 3D Compositing
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...