A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,569
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 522388 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2450 on: April 18, 2012 01:03:12 PM »

The wind socks are pretty! And the chair and table covers look very professional.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@ craftster
http://StudioLTD@etsy.com. Coupon code summerfun  50%
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd60/
smashu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

punk rock meets saturday morning cartoons..

« Reply #2451 on: April 18, 2012 04:08:40 PM »

Gosh, I have been so busy with school that I have been going for multiple day stretches without being able to visit Craftster! Ugh! I have no new projects to report but I am happy to say that I presented research on my thesis this past week at an academic conference (first time going or presenting) and it went very well! I got to talk a ton about how cosplayers physically construct their costumes and all the handicrafts people teach themselves Smiley So.. sort of crafty right? lol

It is hard not making things... Once I can start again you guys will probably be so tired of me posting things because I will be on overdrive to catch up on a month and a half of no crafting Wink lol I can't wait until after Monday (thesis defense) to got through the dozens of pages here and catch up on everyone's awesome!! Keep up the great work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Smashu :[    ♥   My blog! http://smashworks.blogspot.com/    ♥   Pinterest   ♥   Projects 2012(114)

In progress:   ♥   50+ Projects 2013(Cool
indigo_roses
« Reply #2452 on: April 18, 2012 04:19:25 PM »

Good luck on Monday, smashu!

Kookaloo, hope everything gets better soon and you get your crafty mojo back! I love seeing your knitted socks!

Nothing new from me, just more progress on WIP stuff. At sock class on Tuesday we did the heel and the gusset, so now I just have the foot, toe shaping, and seaming left and then my first sock will be DONE in less than a week!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
ChrisSews
« Reply #2453 on: April 18, 2012 06:48:17 PM »

Kookaloo, hope you're feeling better and back to crafting soon.  If you're up for it some time of hand craft helps pass the time in doctor's waiting rooms. 

KLKing, Pretty wind socks.  Looks like you have a nice professional looking booth set up now with the chair and table covers.  If you do a lot of fairs I'm sure they'll be well worth the time and effort. 

smashu, sounds like a fun conference.  Good luck on Monday!  Can't wait to see what your crafting mojo has thought up in your month off!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2454 on: April 18, 2012 08:14:45 PM »

My only project so far (not counting the origami kimono I did on the plane  Tongue ) this month is a crocheted dishcloth for my grandmother. I may make another so that is why it isn't pictured yet.

On another note, I accidentally stumbled on the Urban Threads blog and realized they featured my TSA cross-stitch back in June!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

trinalocakary
Arts and Crafts keep me sane

Crafting 'cause I can't help myself

« Reply #2455 on: April 18, 2012 11:10:39 PM »

I am making altered Silver Spoons for my Spoonie friends
Here is my first attempt (the red one has a Carnelian in the bowl and clear microbead glitter set in diamond glaze... the bottom one may still get some kind of gemstones mounted in the bowl

(what is a spoonie?) http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/
I have arthritis and Chronic fatigue Syndrome so this makes a lot of sense to me and I have many friends with similar issues.. I want them to always have "an extra spoon"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog http://artinmybag.wordpress.com/
50 projects for 2013 ... 15/50  (Individual items finished 15) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=418274.msg4952976#msg4952976
50 projects for 2012 ... 85/50  (Individual items finished 200+)
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #2456 on: April 19, 2012 04:23:05 AM »

Awesome booth and wind socks, KLKing!

Cool altered spoons, trinalocakary!  I love the ones with things mounted in the bowl.

Congrats on the feature, AlishaMisha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #2457 on: April 19, 2012 06:18:44 AM »

Love the windsocks and the display is so professional...what a great idea for folding chairs...

ChrisSews---you are such a prolific seamstress!  You sister is so lucky to have your help with her clothing--maternity clothes are so expensive for the short time they are worn!

bookstorebabe--I see the box of curtain rods in my garage turning into wands for the kids...thanks for the basic how-to!
I also loved how you did your collage...

Trina--those spoons look so glammed up!  A whole jar full of those would be so sparkly!

AlishaMisha--I saw that on UrbanThreads and forgot to mention it...I thought you knew!  It is one of my favorite sayings since I travel! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2458 on: April 19, 2012 07:12:08 AM »

Thanks AlishaMisha Roll Eyes  Wink  After reading your last post, I had to go gander through the UrbanThreads Blog and now feel that I need to buy/make another bag so that I can embroider it!  I blame this completely on you.  Wink  

But its okay...  I'm thinking I may embroider the handle of the purse I currently own before I buy another bag.  Cheesy

SO - here's what just got added to my list!

36. Wedding Hoopla for my fraternity brothers.
37. Wedding Hoopla for my childhood penpal who now lives in France.
38. Embroider the handles of my purse.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012 07:17:23 AM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2459 on: April 19, 2012 08:10:42 AM »

trinalocakary, there's many a day I need an extra spoon just to get by. I love your spoons  Grin

KLKing, your booth looks so cool with the windsocks blowing in the breeze, they're awesome  Grin and your table and chair covers look the biz  Wink

smashu, I don't think we'll ever get tired of your projects  Kiss

I don't usually go anywhere without a crochet project so hubby knows I'm feeling bad when we're in the Drs and I'm just sitting waiting. My new meds are making me more tired than usual and just generally BLAH, I'm hoping that wears off when my body gets used to them, it's only been a week so far.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 [246] 247 248 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Poached Pears with Whipped Mascarpone
How to Make Fried Peach Pies with a Cinnamon Crust
How to Make Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies
How to Make an Autumn Fruit Pie Filled with Pears, Apples and Cranberries
How to Make Chewy Coconut Macaroons
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...