A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
364 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 436
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 50 Projects 2012--Join here and post your lists !  (Read 550698 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1670 on: February 23, 2012 05:25:13 PM »

I was cutting out a quilt last night...then I saw the tiny scraps piling up next to my pile of cuts...I thought: I can make notecards from those...went to another room to get notecards...while I was there, I saw that my old chair cushion looked worn, so then I went to find my stash of upholstery fabric in the garage...along with some little baskets that I had put out for Goodwill...grabbed the baskets and decided I could make cute Easter decorations...went to look for green yarn...hubby came home at 8 pm and asked me if I finished my quilt...uh, what quilt? Cheesy

Good grief, did you follow me around the other night? I swear I did nearly the exact same thing.

I now have one bag, four dish cloths, a pair of socks, (nope, make that two pair), a shawl, a skirt, a shirt and leggings going.

How did I manage to get this many works in progress? I used to be so single minded and actually finished things.

Oh yeah, I have two Christmas themed cross stitches going. One the pattern needs major reconfiguration and the other just needs to be done. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1671 on: February 23, 2012 05:28:30 PM »

I love The Hunger Games, and I love your bag sheepBlue!!  I'm super excited for the movie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1672 on: February 23, 2012 05:36:31 PM »

I was cutting out a quilt last night...then I saw the tiny scraps piling up next to my pile of cuts...I thought: I can make notecards from those...went to another room to get notecards...while I was there, I saw that my old chair cushion looked worn, so then I went to find my stash of upholstery fabric in the garage...along with some little baskets that I had put out for Goodwill...grabbed the baskets and decided I could make cute Easter decorations...went to look for green yarn...hubby came home at 8 pm and asked me if I finished my quilt...uh, what quilt? Cheesy

Ha ha! I love it. At least it's better than me. I have projects I could be doing, but I'm to lazy to get up and do them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
J_Kieviet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1673 on: February 23, 2012 05:46:55 PM »

almost finished a set of items for a swap, next will be a black hoody for myself:) debating on pockets in the hoody though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1674 on: February 23, 2012 07:41:24 PM »

almost finished a set of items for a swap, next will be a black hoody for myself:) debating on pockets in the hoody though.
You Have To Have pockets in a hoody. Especially if it has a zipper. If not, what about one pocket that both hands fit in from the sides? Like the kind we had 40 years ago?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet

« Reply #1675 on: February 23, 2012 10:32:38 PM »

You Have To Have pockets in a hoody. Especially if it has a zipper. If not, what about one pocket that both hands fit in from the sides? Like the kind we had 40 years ago?
[/quote
It is going to be a pull-over, and I'm debating on really the outer pocket - like the old school hoodies which are still popular here, or welt pockets, mainly I don't want to draw attention to my middle
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1676 on: February 24, 2012 03:07:27 AM »

SheepBlue - that bag is great!  I love the mockingjay pin patch! 

So - I've been lamenting the pain in my hand these last few weeks.  I finally managed to get a Dr's appointment.  The Dr said "I think you might have a slight case of gout" so she drew blood, gave me meds and sent me on my way.  I went home like any good intelligent person and googled this!  If I had gout it would be a one in a million case.  99% of all first occurences are in men over 50 and in the big toe.  And the list of foods you have to avoid would practially turn me into a vegan!  No offense to anyone....  but personally, I like eating animals.  So my tests came back and all my levels are normal.  Its not gout which is a good thing.  But they didn't offer anymore helpful suggestions as to what it may be!  Me thinks (after a few other incidents) its time to find a new Doctor.  Sad  So I'm still in my crafting slump. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1677 on: February 24, 2012 04:45:10 AM »

Great bag as always SheepBlue!  Ffrogg, I think I'd try a new doctor for sure.  Since my partner in the Hippy Swap has received, I posted the tassel belt I made for her.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404469.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1678 on: February 24, 2012 04:50:39 AM »

I love the tribal belt MissingWillow <3

SheepBlue  another awesome TM bag!

I don't recall who was making a hoodie but I agree you have to have pockets  Cheesy

I started another pair of socks  Roll Eyes I need to perfect the technique don't I? These are chunky wool mock cabled ones in black/green/purple. The yarn will probably obscure the cable effect but I have to use what I have on hand and this has been on hand for about 4 years!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
dreadlocklove
« Reply #1679 on: February 24, 2012 05:05:53 AM »

Nice belt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 436 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Indian Corn Rice Recipe
How to Make Coconut Curry with Veggies
How to Prepare Broccoli Teriyaki
How to Make a Big Mac Sushi Roll
Shake It Up - Miso Dressing Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...