Link to the gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401463.0
Swap name: Board Games!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Calabaza
Sign-up date range: 11/16/11-12/3/11
Date to send item by: 1/7/12
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Whether your favorite game is one that involves saying “Checkmate” or “Sorry!” this swap is for you! Craft 4 points worth of board game related goodies for your partner. They can be made of board games (like a Monopoly game piece charm bracelet or Twister spinner clock), related to board games (Scrabble tile pillow covers or chess piece wall art) or board games themselves (Guess Who? with TV show characters or checkers: Duke vs. ___ edition [with little basketballs as pieces? I think I just gave myself an idea
I may refuse anyone with a history of poor communication/swapping.
Please post in this thread (or the gallery once it’s up) at least every 2 weeks or let us know if you’ll be out of communication for a while. This swap has a nice, long 5 week crafting time so please keep in touch
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Board Games!
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
What kinds of crafts do you like to do?
What are your favorite board games?
What kinds of things would you like to receive (actual games or decor or???)
Anything you really wouldn’t like to get?
Do you have a wist or pinterest?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.