A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,699
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap 7 Gallery  (Read 21531 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2011 03:05:47 PM »

And the great packages just keep coming.... Keep on the photo barrage!

There is just too much to comment on, but suffice it to say, you all are a talented bunch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
dessadoll
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2011 03:35:21 PM »

So glad you loved it all mightyminniemouse!  I had a total blast being able to craft for someone else!  I'm sure my family is getting sick of me making everything...lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Staplegunned
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2011 04:37:03 PM »

SOOOO sorry for taking forever with the picture of my package! I have had a LOT going on lately. I am going to have the pictures up in VERY soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Mike
RedMenace
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2011 06:40:50 PM »

My package arrived from RedMenace yesterday and I literally had to fight off my children from the package so that I could snap a couple of pictures! Here's the shot of everything together:

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/56762_08Dec11_stockingswap1.jpg

There was a fun, elf shoe shaped stocking (it's currently hanging on my bedroom door knob) filled fantastic goodies! A knitted headband (in Coraline inspired colors), fun pins (a Hello Kitty one for my daughter and a gorgeous flower for myself), an awesome Skittles zippered pouch, button necklace and picture for my sewing room, a uber fabulous stripe scarf (I can't wait to wear it!) and lots of awesome extras including a disco ball lip balm (it's even glittered inside), double thick socks (I am currently wearing them), lots of fun stickers, a Boston Pride magnet, a fabulous sock monkey coin purse, quote sticky notes, and deco masking tape. We love it!

Most of the items have made their way into everybody's room but here's a shot of the button necklace and painting:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/56762_08Dec11_buttons.jpg

Thank you so much for the fun package!

Yay! I'm glad you liked everything! Crafting with an infant was a challenge, but I'm really glad I did this swap Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2011 07:25:11 PM »

Yay! I'm glad you liked everything! Crafting with an infant was a challenge, but I'm really glad I did this swap Grin

I'd like to say that it gets easier, but when they get a little older they want to help... I'm not sure if that's any better.   Grin Crafting does keep me sane so I manage to find the time (and lots of swaps)!

Awesome goodies - there's so much great stuff in this swap, I'm sure if I commented I'd leave something out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaz814
Cooking Moderator
Purses, Bags, Wallets Moderator
Reusing, Recycling, Recrafting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2011 07:37:28 PM »

Okay so I received an awesome package from Damara yesterday, and it truly made an awful day 100% better!  She nailed my tastes and I love EVERYTHING.

Here's what it looked like before, wrapped all prettily:

And the first things I opened ... a candle for my mom and some adorable owl ornaments for my tree:

Then I opened these: DIY kits for needle felting and spinning, both of which made me squee loudly enough to get my rabbits' attention!

And LOOK AT THESE!!!  The penguin is soooo dang cute, but so is the snowman (I love his scarf), and the owl is adorable!  The wire Christmas trees at the top are so beautiful, too!

And some beautiful hair pins:

One was missing because: (sorry for the awful shot)

I wore two to work today and got a ton of compliments on them!

Candy, bunny notepad, and emery boards:

And two notebooks and FUZZY SOCKS!  I LOVE socks!

I am really really amused that both Damara and I made really similar stockings for each other.  White polka dots on red background with green at the top.   I love how she made mine (you can see it above!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Damara!  I adore it all and I can't wait to get spinning and needle felting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vote now for the New-To-You Recipe Cooking Challenge!
MadHatteh
Don't touch that

Or that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2011 06:20:49 AM »

I wish  knew how do make some of these awesome slipper/boot/sock/things I am seeing all over the place here! My toes are always cold and we don't turn the heat on despite Indiana winters. everyones goodies look amazing! I am in love with the yoda and pikachu so very much specifically.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2011 04:57:40 PM »

I received from mousee23!
I was laughing out loud when I saw I got a Dr Who stocking too. It says Bow ties are cool! and has a small brown one on it, with a stencil of the Tardis on it. . Great Minds, and all that you know.. I love the river songs Diary too. some of the candy is missing from the photo It didn't make is my husbands and I ate it with in the five min of opening the package and taking the photo. There is coco, and a elf ornament, who is not hiding among the other ornaments and Crafty bits and a necklace made by her daughter and a bracelet  made by her daughter I am wearing them both right now (please tell her) There are Buffy Valentines (can't wait till the holiday I still give them out among my adult friends we have fun that way.

I turned some of the crafty bits in to christmas cards I make all my cards special for each person so they consider them I have a lot of non Christian friends coming from a mixed marriage (dads Jewish Mom is Methodist)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dessadoll
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2011 05:05:48 PM »

I love everything I've seen!  I'm already looking forward to next years swap  Grin

As for yoda, and pikachu, I just started needle felting in November.  And I love it!  Drives my family insane when they hear me tap tap tapping into the felt while we watch a movie.  But crafting eases my b*tchiness...lol.  So they have to put up with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fluffypants
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2011 10:36:35 PM »

All the parcels so far are amazing! I received a totally awesome parcel from yzzilnoaj a few days ago - pics tomorrow, promise! Meant to post days ago but got so distracted with life.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Tyrant: The Final Look - A Polished Creative Look
How to Get Sexy, Full-Bodied Hair
Moroccan Inspired Hairstyles at the Tadashi Shoji FW 2014 Show
How to Get the Haircut You Want
Celeb Stylist Ashley Javier on How to Get Retro-Glam Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...