A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,722
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: We Wish You A Spooky Christmas! Gallery  (Read 6233 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TeaCouture

Tea Couture... My sewing call sign!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011 11:10:01 AM »

Very much so! I just wish I could wear it outside, but it's been staying warmer here, 50* in WNY in November is not normal!

Not that i want it to get colder... but ... get colder dang it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll not willingly offend, Nor be easily offended; What's amiss I'll strive to mend, And endure what can't be mended: Isaac Watts

* My Wist *
Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011 03:45:18 PM »

So I FINALLY (a) was able to pick up my package from the main office, (b) was home during daylight to get decent pics and (c) was able to convince the pics to upload (seriously, that part took TWO HOURS, stupid connection)

But so worth it! GiddyupMunky sent me a fantastic box of goodies!

(noting that "decent pics" is relative here) - A black feather wreath, a flag garland, cute little ghosts, and more!
I love them all - the black wreath especially. It's totally one of those things that I would never have thought of making or getting but I love it.

I adore this adorable little ghost ornament!

Some great crafting goodies and a wooden halloween flag. I'm so using these all!

My favorites! Munky made these gorgeous glass pumpkin napkin rings. Aren't these amazing?

Thank you for the fantastic box of goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
TeaCouture

Tea Couture... My sewing call sign!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011 01:08:55 PM »

Found my camera!!!!

More Crafty Love.....and I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE MY PACKAGE!!!!

I am so glad you like your goodies. I was thinking the scarf might be too long. But I've made myself a scarf that was too short and it just doesn't work as well as a wrap yourself to oblivion length. I curious even if it's a PM just for the feedback =D

Let me know how those coasters work too. I was afraid that the embroidery might make glasses a little wonky when you set stuff on them. I tested them before totally finishing them and it seemed to work out alright.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll not willingly offend, Nor be easily offended; What's amiss I'll strive to mend, And endure what can't be mended: Isaac Watts

* My Wist *
noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011 01:32:28 PM »

Everything is perfect!!
I'd rather have a scarf that I can wrap around me til all you see is my eyeballs  Tongue. For Buffalo weather (if it ever kicks in) it'll come in handy between the width and length, because I really can't deal with my neck or chin getting cold. The softness and fuzzyness just makes it all the better! I've just had to hide it from my cat, he loves fuzzy things and will try to claim it for his own, lol.

Coasters are fantastic as well, no wonkyness Wink

Found my camera!!!!

More Crafty Love.....and I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE MY PACKAGE!!!!

I am so glad you like your goodies. I was thinking the scarf might be too long. But I've made myself a scarf that was too short and it just doesn't work as well as a wrap yourself to oblivion length. I curious even if it's a PM just for the feedback =D

Let me know how those coasters work too. I was afraid that the embroidery might make glasses a little wonky when you set stuff on them. I tested them before totally finishing them and it seemed to work out alright.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GiddyUpMunky

Double stuffed baby!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011 05:12:43 PM »

CherryLime, there was a painting in there too right?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cherrylime

I have sewn for the cows and they were pleased.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011 11:15:17 AM »

CherryLime, there was a painting in there too right?

Ack, you're right! I knew I forgot something! And the embarrassing thing is that the reason I forgot is that it's already hanging up in my office so didn't get grabbed up with the rest for the photo session. It looks so perfect there, too! I'll get a pic to show it off - it's a gorgeous painting (and I'm really jealous of your painting skills!) called (if I remember) "Graveyard at Christmas" and it's just that - a beautifully haunting graveyard with a wind-whipped tree and snow. Beautiful and creepy, just perfect!

Sorry for forgetting!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011 11:54:49 AM by Cherrylime » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Home Depot is my happy place.
My Pinterest
Currently obsessed with cables and quilts
noturavggeek
"This is my art, and it is dangerous! Do you think I want to die like this?" Delia Deetz

I want to live 'til I die. No More, No Less

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2011 12:54:06 PM »

Hi All!

I'm starting to post feedbacks tonight so if you've received and haven't posted pics yet, please do so!

~noturavggeek
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GiddyUpMunky

Double stuffed baby!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2011 01:12:02 PM »

It is ok CherryLime! I was afraid it had gotten destroyed or something even though I thought you had said in your PM that you hung it up already. I just started painting, so that's probably only my third painting. I'm so glad you liked it. I was afraid it might be too dark. I created the nighttime feel of it by mixing every color, brown, blue, gray, etc with black.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Noix85
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2011 04:16:27 AM »

I love to see all the pics!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Good work everyone!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Noix85
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2011 07:12:31 AM »

OMG!!!! I just got mine!! And its SO SO SO amazing that im going to cry!!!!!
Ohhhh i cant believe you did all that for me !!! I feel so happy and touched! Really, i have no words!

Im taking pictures after lunch to share with everyone ... you are all going to love it because well ... ITS AMAZING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Add Flesh Tone to a Fashion Drawing
Drawing Clothes on a Fashion Figure
Drawing a Fashion Figure
The Basics of Fashion Drawing
How to Make a Tattoo Stencil by Hand
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...