Sorry for the bad quality of the picture, it was taken a few years ago with an older camera!
You Will Need:
-A piece of cardboard to act as your frame, it can be as big or as small as you'd like.
-Your photograph. I used the cover from the catalog http://www.swell.com
-An old necklace.
-An old pair of sunglasses. One of the "legs" on mine broke off, so I just broke off the other one.
-Wrapping paper! That's what makes the color of the frame.
1) Measure your picture on the piece of cardboard. Cut out the size with an exacto knife.
2) Put glue all over your frame, and measure out the wrapping paper to wrap the frame in.
3) String your necklace or beads around the outside of the frame.
4) Glue your picture to the BACK of the cardboard.
5) Glue your sunglasses to the top and your done!
It's not very sturdy or anything, but it's great for a decoration. I haven't put the "kickstand" part on the back, but that would be easy to figure out.
You could also just not put the sunglasses on, and make a series to hang on your walls!