A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,903
Currently Running With Scissors:
522 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Celebrating handmade? Here's something special. Updated with PDF  (Read 1137 times)
Tags for this thread: pdf_attachment , free_printable  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

eternallyeve
Tutorial Contributor

Live - Love - Create

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: November 14, 2011 02:11:52 AM »

Like a nub I totally forgot to add this to Craftster when I posted it on my blog. Possibly because i also added it to the new collaborative blog I'm a part of Cheesy

I'm focusing on a handmade holiday this year and encouraging everyone else as well. If you can't make it, support handmade, or local, or independant business. The idea is to keep it simple, make it meaningful and bring the joy of the SEASON back into December rather than just celebrating for a single day.

I'll also be keeping a running post on projects and tutorials we'll be making in our house so if you need some inspiration, pop on by. I'll keep Craftster updated too.

I'm also planning little events and adventures to make the whole month special. Nothing expensive or outrageous, just good fun for the family and kids. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!

(Normal permissions: Copyright Eveningsong Ink, personal use only. Not to be redistributed as your own creation, mass marketed, sold, or used commercially. Please mention/link back me when sharing with others. Linking back to me on blogs and websites is fine as long as you give credit and follow the rest of the copyright mumbo jumbo Smiley For commercial use please contact me.) Sorry guys, but protection is important.

I've made my very first download for this post, so you can get the poster from there. Apparently attachments are having a fit. Ok, the pic is in the Craftster hosting too Tongue Or my blog. Whatever Cheesy

Viva la handmade!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011 09:48:28 PM by eternallyeve » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Come visit me Smiley
Website - Gallery - Blog - Tutorials - Store

Our collaborative craft blog!
Hand Made-n's
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pin Curl Long Hair
What Are the Best Long Hair Wedding Hairstyles?
How To Do A Quick And Easy Messy Bun
40s Inspired Hairstyles at Carolina Herrera Fall 2013 Show
Summer Hair Care Tips For Moms
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...