A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,329
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days Of Christmas 2011 Gallery  (Read 20146 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011 11:50:56 PM »

I received the most BEAUTIFULLY wrapped presents from my partner noelle.  Now I said I liked presents wrapped pretty but these are way better.  Do I actually have to open them? I'd rather just set here and hug them instead. I always thought I wrapped pretty, but these put me to shame.

Day 1:
A pretty purple headband! I promise it's purple, my purple camera just can't take pictures of purple for some reason.

Day 2:
Snowflakes

Day 3:
Beautiful earrings! Hurry, catch the snitch!

Day 4:
Fun hair clips!

Day 5: Beautiful wings for my blythe doll!

Day 6: A cat toy for Loki.  He took it and ran into his kitty house so I didn't get an action shot.

Day 7: A shirt with my favorite TV show on it!

Day 8: Blythe clothes! I love the orange.

Day 9: More Blythe clothes! Christmas PJ's!

Day 10: More Blythe clothes! A GS uniform and a poodle skirt!

Day 11: A Me doll! Beautiful and so creative!
Here you can see a flute and some of my fave games/books at the bottom right, Sims, WoW, and Harry Potter!

I have my own university shirt, GS sash, bag, party dress, and extra clothes.

The back which tells about it, what is included and my fave part says what the next expansion pack will include Geocaching gear, Engineering Homework, and Texas Ren Fest starter kit! Cheesy  

Day 12: A Girl Scout messenger bag!

Inside is matching green fabric.

And inside, a dice bag for me to finish.  I'm not the absolute best at sewing but I REALLY want to finish this, I'll be the envy of all my friends!

This is one of the best swaps I've ever been in.  Thanks for being such a great partner noelle, it was great swapping with you!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011 05:18:27 PM by zigg13pra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PurplePaisley
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011 09:15:24 AM »

This is my spot
Thank you to my partner for all of the great items, I love my tote's and pillow the best.
Day 12:
Kitty Cat tote bag.

Day 11:
This super Awesome Neck Pillow

Day 10:
Christmas Apron and potholders.

Day 9:
Yellow make-up bag and mini composition books

Day 8:
Little candy trays filled with candy

Day 7:
Little purse size hand sanatizers. Bookmark, and a pair of earrings

Day 6:
Ribbon Candy, Notebook with cover and A cute little pin cushion

Day 5:
Holiday snowman Mug, Candy, and a little organizer caddy

Day 4: Book Storm Peak and Bookmarks

Day 3: Very pretty and in my favorite color of purples. Pillow covers. Now I need to go buy some pillow forms.

Day 2:
Super cute Christmas tree handmade Garland

Great way to start the 12 days swap received for day 1 this super cute snowman tote. My things for the dAY AFE PACKED IN IT AND READY FOR WORK.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012 12:25:05 PM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
PurplePaisley
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011 09:16:11 AM »

Claiming this spot for the posting of the pics for my partner.
Day 12: My partners #1 wish was for a Fairy House

Day 11:
Fairy Doll

Day 10:
Chocolate Covered Peanuts

Day 9:
Christmas Receipe Box with Receipes

Day 8:
Fairy Doll Making Book.

Day 7:
Holiday Coasters made from Recycled bathroom tiles

Day 6:
Kitty Cat Christmas stocking

Day 5:
Holiday Magnets for the fridge

Day 4:
Handbeaded and embroiderd Christmas Angel 2011 hanging

Day 3: Some Christmas Rubber stamps

dAY 1:
REINDEER FELT ORNAMENT WITH JEWEL NOSE

Day 2: Simmering Cinnamon Sachet
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012 12:38:04 PM by PurplePaisley » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Calsters
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011 10:29:43 AM »

My partner is Missmoppett! Smiley

Day 12 An apron, cupcake holders, Martha DVD, and a cupcake book Smiley  Thanks for everything, Missmoppett!

Day 11  A beautiful scarf!  This shade of purple pairs well with my purple coat Smiley

Day 10 An advent calendar and a Martha dvd!  Love Martha, and I don't have an advent calendar!

Day 9 A sewing kit!  I am obsessed with Vera Bradley, and this tote kit looks just like one of their bags!  Can't wait to make it!!!

Here's a shot of the interior fabric Smiley

Day 8 A beautiful yellow apron with two great cookbooks! Cheesy

Day 7 Beautiful embroidered bird cloths Smiley  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Day 6 Extra thick dishcloths/pot holders!  Love the colors and feel!

Day 5  Two potholders and food lables that could be used as recipe cards Smiley

Day 4  A stocking filled with yummy goodies!  There's cocoa, apple cider, instant oatmeal, and whoppers that filled a lovely stocking.

Day 3  Three beautiful ornaments Smiley  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them Cheesy

Day 2  Two fantastic skeins of yarn!  I'm going to be making monsters with the yarn Cheesy

Day 1  Three awesome cookbooks!  Thank you!!!!  Everything looks yummy!

Group shot!  I just want to open everything!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011 08:31:06 AM by Calsters » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Callie Karen
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011 06:26:16 PM »

DECEMBER 25TH, 2011
DAY 12
Meleriffic totally spoiled me today and everyday!!!!  Iam so sad for this swap to end!  The finaly is awesome.  I had a crocheted dead hat fish hat on my wish list and never dreamed I would ever get one!  The size and colors are perfect.  She also made me a stenciled shirt where she used the bleach method.   we have a standing joke at the lake when we arrive at the dock from a day fishing everyone always yells who is the man.  I usually 9 out of 10 times outfish my BF, so I declair I'm the man!!!  This shirt is my favorite color and has the front of a boat on water with  a fishing pole and proclaims I'm the man!!!!!  I had the perfect person craft for me everything was so well thought outand made!!!!!!!!

DECEMBER 24TH, 2011
DAY 11
Today I opened this super cute owl tote.  It is incredible, fully lined and large enough for me to use as a work tote.  This will be put to use after the first of the year when I have to tote lots of paper and books for a class that I have to teach!!!!

DECEMBER 23RD, 2011
DAY 10

Meleriffic made me a super cute hoopla for my wall of art, this is so cute and well made.  She also made this huge button clock, I love both!!!!  Thank you so much these are fantastic!!!!

DECEMBER 22ND, 2011
DAY 9

Today Meleriffic made me these cute slippers! I loved the ones that where posted as a gift to someone else in this thread! Now I have my own.  I love the fabric combo, my favorite color!  They fit perfect.  Meleriffic was worried about them being to small!  No worries!!!!!

DECEMBER 21ST, 2011
DAY 8
I now know why the dogs where unwrapping packages.  They had a day for them and opened the wrong gift!

Meleriffic made the dogs each a stocking, 2 super needed and sturdy leashes, two rope pull toys which they love and had there others tore up pretty bad.  She also sent balls which has been fun having them chase and return to me, and I think what they must have been searching for was some raw hide candy cane chews.  They have eaten a few already and I have put the others up for another day.  My dogs said!  Ruff Ruff Bark Bark Ruff!  Translated: Thank you Meleriffic you're great!!!!!!  Ruff Ruff  Merry Christmas!!!!!

DAY 7
The next gift arrived at the perfect time.  We got a cold front this afternoon and it is suppose to be in the 40's tomorrow morning!  2 jars of homemade cocoa mix. The first has snowmen marshmellos with edible painted faces, too cute. The 2nd has gingerbread flavored marshmellows, it is yummy as I have sampled it!  Meleriffic also made two adorable mug rugs.  A snowman on one to match cocoa mix 1 and 3 cute gingerbread men to match cocoa mix 2. These are so cute!!!!

DECEMBER 19TH 2011
DAY 6
Look at the lovely purple necklace!  This is so me and I can't wait to wear it.  Off on vacation so it doesn't go to well with my pjs.  It is so pretty.  Meleriffic said she used a kit.  Kit or not kit it is beautiful.  

DECEMBER 18TH 2011
DAY 5
One of my wishes was a sock monkey to be gifted to my sister!  This was meleriffic's first attempt and she gets an A++++++++.  She is so cute, I have named her Merry!  My sister will make sure she has a good home!

I too love the socks, perfect color combo, and her little aqua ears!
After she saw the dogs she made her way up the entertainment center as she heard the day they where ripping up the package and told me that she has been being very quite and living in fear.  They wanted her so bad as she looks like a squeaky to them!

DECEMBER 17TH 2011
DAY 4

If you recall this is the gift my dogs opened!  Here's a photo of it all nice and neat.
A sampling of supplies: fat quarters, charms, floss, bias tape and vintage ric-rac! I love supplies and these will all be used!  The box was so cute until the dogs tore it up!

DECEMBER 16TH 2011
DAY 3

These 1/2 aprons are so cute!  3 of my favorite things, retro peace signs, frogs and owls.  I love them all.   I opened this at work today but never got to get a picture.  Several of the ladies that work dispatch where headed to the store after work to get some bandanas and ribbon to make a few for christmas gifts!  Meleriffic they loved them as much as I do!!

DECEMBER, 15, 2011

DAY 2

Just look at the cute mushroom pot holder that meleriffic made for my kitchen.  She does beautiful crochet!  It is retro, turquoise and pale yellow and way cool.   I left my camera card in my work computor yesterday and took my camera home.  I had to bring it in with me to take pictures on my desk,  sorry not a better action shot with it at home.
 Maybe later tonight I will add an action shot to show how perfect it is!!!!

Here is the mushroom potholder in its new home!

DECEMBER 14, 2011
    DAY 1

I am so excited!   Melreiffic  made me 4 adorable Christmas gingerbread ornaments!   Her daughter and her decided to make two separate batches and bake one set a little longer!  Both adorable and well made.  I do have a tree in my den that is decorated in gingerbread ever year except this year I never managed to get it up.  They will be displayed in my kitchen which has year round gingerbread and cupcake accents!  Very well made!!

Mel also included 3 peace sign ornaments that she purchased and they fit my retro tree perfect, awwww I love the glitter.  Play eye spy and see if you can find all three.

I met meleriffic today, She crafted for me and we decided to meet in person for her to give me my gifts. This was so exciting to meet my first fellow crafster.  My bf went along so I was able to get pictures!  I came home and put up my tree and yes those are all the packages of gifts from meleriffic.  Bf was like your are not gonna open them I still have not gotten him to understand what wait to open means.  I usually do not put packages under the tree till closer to Christmas.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2011 02:53:37 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011 07:03:19 AM »

Sorry it's taken me so long and that two of the pictures are still missing. There was Christmas, plus my sister's wedding yesterday, so things have been hectic. I'll try and get those two missing pictures up as soon as possible.

Day 12
Christmas Lap Quilt

Day 11
Scarf
(Accidently deleted picture from camera when uploading to computer will have to retake)

Day 10
Snowmen button Ornaments

Day 9
Modge podged letter H
(pics to come)

Day 8
2 Key Fobs

Day 7
Super cute button tree painting.

We're driving to family for Christmas starting at 4:30 am on the 18th and will be driving all that day as well as all day on the 19th so I went ahead and opened Day 5 and 6 as I wouldn't have time to get things posted on those days. Also Day 6 is actually Day 11, but it felt like an awkward package and I didn't want to pack and possibly break it, so I switched numbers a bit.

Day 6
A cute Christmas wreath

Day 5
Stuffies, a book, and chocolate for the kids

Day 4
Santa Hand Towels

Day 3
Reindeer Chocolates and Reindeer Socks

Day 2
A cute Christmas Sign

Day 1
A cute Christmas tin with dark chocolate truffles! My husband and I love these, and I doubt they'll last very long.

Here is a group shot of everything that redstar13 sent me.

I met up with quaggy to give her her package from me. She didn't have to, but she gave me a few goodies as well.

A picture frame that says "Believe" decorated with colored buttons. A ceramic snowman that she painted (so amazingly well done). A basket of goodies (rick rack, bias tape, 2 holiday fabric quarters, a Christmas puzzle, suckers, apple pie flavored gum, holiday pretzels, Lindor truffles, and peppermint chocolate).
And not pictured is a $20 gift certificate to the fabric store we met up. I can't wait to go back and spend it.

Thank you so much quaggy.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011 03:18:12 PM by meleriffic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
margiej
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011 08:48:41 AM »

My spot!  So exciting.....

The fairy house is so cute, I know it was difficult to send it off! I do just love it though!  Also the fairy doll is really cute, and I enjoy looking thru the dollmaking book.  Everything was so cute!  I love the recipe box and ahhem! the candy was definately enjoyed!  I do love this swap so much!  My computer still is messed up, and having my cat sitting up here sure doesn't help me any. (but she's sweet!)  Thank you Tonya for a good Christmas!  I was so happy with everything!  Especially my fairy house!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012 05:56:36 PM by margiej - Reason: had comments to add » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
crazy4bags
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011 01:33:36 PM »

YAY for goodies.  I recieved today AND I even get to open my first one!!
RUMMMMM BALLLLLLS in a cutie Christmas tin.

Day 2
lots of scrapbooking ideas for the baby book that has yet to be finished.  FUN FELT BUTTONS!! great scissors, I'm gonna start my Christmas wrapping so I can use them

Day 3
Great baking stuff, some big cups some small cups and some fishy cutters which Asher seems to love.  I wonder if I can decorate fish cookies in a Christmas fashion?

Day 4
some great felt flowers, pics to follow.  I was so excited I forgot pics Smiley

Day 5
Mostly for the hubby ... candy and a little zombie magnet, already on the fridge.  

Day 6
great family magazine and a WONDERFUL quilting book with lots of great ideas .... January project maybe!

Day 7

straight from my pinterest felt flowers and in my fav colour PINK

Day 8
great hoopla!!! going in my crafting area. great start to my little collection

Day 9
a beautiful tree.  pink and white and gold.  

Day 10
learn to knit.  Also had some yummy chocolate snacks ... they didn't make it to the pic

Day 11
I have to find it before I can take a pic.  I wear it a lot, and the baby likes it too ... Great rose quartz necklace it's the perfect length.

Day 12

An awesome new purse.  LOTS of pockets, sooo many pockets it's fantastic.  It's now the mommy purse, great when we go out I don't have to have a purse and a diaper bag.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012 04:27:15 PM by crazy4bags » THIS ROCKS   Logged
CleanFeelin

Crafter's Block = My worst enemy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011 11:48:51 AM »

Day 12: Another travel mug, tea, fingerless gloves that are too big, and a scarf

Day 11: A painted puzzle

Day 10: A denim bag

Day 9: A painted picture

Day 8: Ornaments

Day 7: 2 pairs of earrings

Day 6: Travel cup with smarties

Day 5: Scarf and Gingerbread man cookie cutter

Day 4: Stamps and a pencil pouch to decorate

Day 3: Bookmarks

Day 2: Christmas figurine and lip balm

Day 1: Pillowcases

Kittens photo bombing the photoshoot

Here is the lot

Here is what I sent Ironic

Day 1 - Tshirt necklace and bracelet

Day 2 - 3 ribbon headbands

Day 3- local items from Cape Cod - A shell, taffy and post cards

Day 4 - Ruffled wallet

Day 5 - supplies - vintage shrinky dinks, fun yarn, and fat quarters

Day 6 - Lemon body scrub
Didn't get a picture of that

Day 7 - Crocheted leg warmers and knee high socks to go with them

Day 8 - Two vintage owl candles and owl needlework

Day 9 - Cabled Hat with white gloves (not pictured)

Day 10 - How to amigurumi kit

Day 11 - Bag and goodies for ironic's mom

Day 12 - A quilted project bag and a ton of supplies
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012 04:40:30 PM by CleanFeelin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist
wists.com/CPhelan
Pinterest
pinterest.com/cphelan318/

Current Swaps:
Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Crafting!

Personal Swaps Welcome
Faux_Valentine
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011 05:45:48 PM »

Thank you so much for the wonderful package! im sorry i didnt get all the pictures up right away but im in the process of moving so i hope i didnt take too long. I love all my Christmas presents thank you so much <3

Day 12:
 A beautiful christmas quilt. i am leaving it at the parents house so i can have it for the holidays

Day 11:
A gorgeous brown cordiroy bag with the most beautiful inside fabric <3 Love this almost forgot what it was because i imediatly put my things into it and used it. i feel like i've owned it forever <3

Day 10:
a beautiful stocking with two lovely balls of yarn
the front of the stocking

and the yarn:

Day 9
an amazing book of knitting motifs ( i L. O. V. E. Color work!) and 3 more stitch markers

Day 8
purple snow flake mittens perfect when it decideds to snow! i think i'll keep them in my car for wiping it off after the snow

Day 7
a padded laptop case ( i can not find one for my 17 inch laptop) and a study reuseable bag ( will help with moving)

Day 6
2 beautiful pillow cases ( how did you know i just got two new pillows in need of pillow cases?)

Day 5
a beautiful batik fabric bag, a two toned coin purse  a day playner and a note pad. ( seems like a knitting day to me)

Day 4
a beautiful drying cloth which will be perfect as i have no dishwasher in my new place and 4 orange coasters <3

Day 3
a rice heating bag i love the fabric it has trees and keys and its beautiful!

Here are the stich markers in use:

Day 2
3 stich markers and 6 blue christmas themed magnets ( they will be perfect for my new place!)

Day 1
3 stitch markers, one clear bag and a pin cushion monogramed

Look how cute all the wrapped gifts are! my mom even got a gift im going to wait till Christmas before i give it to her.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011 08:33:14 PM by Faux_Valentine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Brasillia Nova
How to Do Beauty Pageant Hairstyles
How to Color Your Hair From a Box
How to Color Your Hair for Less
How to Care for Hair Extensions
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...