A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
723 Guests and 41 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days Of Christmas 2011 Gallery  (Read 14318 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: November 13, 2011 04:56:07 PM »

Attention:
You may go ahead and make one post in the thread.  That will be your gallery for this swap.  Simply edit it to add the pictures and description of your presents.  If your partner is posting photos for you, please still make your one post that way you can comment about what presents you recieved.  Other then that please do not start posting comments or chatting until it is time to post photos of our presents.

Mini 12 Days Of Christmas 2011 Gallery

green-you sent
blue-your package has been recieved
purple-done and feedback given
red-contact me immediantly

PARTNERS-WHOO!

missmoppet<->Calsters

raewolo <-> holistic knitter

days 1-6 quaggy days 7-12 kjbaloothatcraftyrabbit <---Flaked <-> lindyv321

crazy4bags <-> lukenlarry

CleanFeelin <-> ironic

margiej <-> PurplePaisley

noelle <-> zigg13pra

Faux_Valentine <-> StickerChic87

rubies-pearls <-> legatostroke

GoldenSunshine <-> padfoot

leashhh <-> ChrisSews

quaggy -> redstar13 -> meleriffic -> quaggy(we ended up with an extra so, you guys a round robin group)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011 08:39:07 AM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
littlefawnpug

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011 05:00:29 PM »

saved incase needed for the swap. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
rubies-pearls
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011 05:01:40 PM »

Day 11:

Phoenix had a suspicion on what today's gift would be....

His guess was correct, and it is the most beautiful cat bed that will look great in our living room!

Day 10:

A wallet, and a case for personal items! Both are done beautifully!

Day 9:

Today's gift was very special. My partner made two lovely ornaments with the names of two babies we miscarried earlier this year. I was very touched by this gift. Next, two wine glasses with the initial of our last name on them. What lovely gifts today, I was truly touched!

Day 8:

A lovely scarf. I have it doubled over in this picture. I love the fabric!

Day 7:

Mini Chalk  board and an adorable cat eye mask!

Day 6:

Fleece Wrist Warmers, these are so cozy to wear in the early chilly mornings!!

Day 5:

Cozy Slippers and an awesome Crazy Cat Lady Coffee Cup!!!

Day 4:

A case for my crochet hooks; I love the colors and the fabric!. Adorable snowflake stitch markers and two scented candles.

Day 3:

I let out a big squeal when I opened today's gift! legatostroke made me some sweet felt ornaments that look like my cats. She also made a lovely fabric covered journal, also featuring cats! I tried to take pictures of my kitties next to the ornaments, but they won't sit still right now. If they ever do I will update!

Day 2:

A lovely snowflake banner, already hanging in my doorway!

Day 1:

Beautiful earrings, they look like they were made with paper beads, and a small framed painting that I just adore!

« Last Edit: December 24, 2011 01:19:42 PM by rubies-pearls » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011 05:18:24 PM »

My spot!  Tongue

Group shot of all the prettily wrapped goodies!

Day 1: Crafty stuff for me and my daughter to do together. She was really excited about everything and has already put the snowman together.

Day 2: stationery for me and my daughter.

Day 3: A cute decorated Alice in Wonderland box for my daugter. She loves it!

Day 4: perler Tardis magnet

Day 5: Adorable felt snowmen ornaments

Day 6: Snowflake magnets

Day 7: Snitch locket

Day 8: Alice bracelet for my daughter Emily

Day 9: Cup cake clock

Day 10: Doctor Who Wibbley Wobbley hoopla

Day 11: Weasley trunk filed with goodies

Day 12: Bottle cap pendant kit

Thanks so much for being a wonderful partner GoldenSunshine! I loved everything!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011 11:22:57 AM by padfoot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

legatostroke
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2011 05:37:42 PM »

So excited!

Day 1: Adorable pins--look close they're tiny owls!

Day 2: Button magnets--already on the fridge!

Day 3: Four awesome pairs of earrings (a poor picture though). I wore the ones with purple to work today

Day 4: Penguins!!! I love these guys! (Ignore my beat up desk).

Day 5: Cute bracelet and earrings set:

Days 6, 7 and 8: All awesome! I can't wait to make a stuffie out of today's supplies! And I already used a notecard for my penpal. Smiley

Days 9, 10, and 11: Awesome bearries from my wist, a bracelet with a picture of my dog (I loove this!), and an adorable stuffed giraffe!

Day 12 is the necklace and bracelet set I wanted!

Rubies and pearls, thank you so much! Everything you made was beautiful--what a great package!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011 04:59:49 AM by legatostroke » THIS ROCKS   Logged
noelle
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2011 06:00:07 PM »

received a bunch of lovely packages from zigg13pra!

opened the last gift a day early as i'm traveling today. thanks for everything, zigg13pra!! it was fun being your swap partner.  Smiley

Day 12: embroidered button picture off my wist. this is SO. AWESOME. and the background is super soft.  Grin
here's a pic with flash and one without. the true color is somewhere in between the two.

... and a detail shot

Day 11: recycled magazine artwork from my wist!

Dat 10: a Deathly Hallows etched glass! this is great, as i was just thinking i need more proper sized glasses.

Day 9: stocking with a bunch of goodies. i adore the santa socks!

Day 8: blue and pink bracelets

Day 7: DIY whale stuffie kit  Smiley

Day 6: wire-wrapped candles

Day 5: winter fabric

Day 4: snowflake soap

Day 3: texas horseshoe ornament (i'll be going to texas for christmas soon! very excited)

Day 2: pretty purple coasters

Day 1: an awesome set of Christmas cards.. did you use Cricut for this? they're so perfect!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011 07:38:21 AM by noelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged
GoldenSunshine
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2011 07:24:42 PM »

My spot! No body can claim this!  Grin

12/8-I have received padfoot's package earlier today- I decided to give you guys a nice tease, no before photos! :-D Neatly wrapped paper verses messy paper. I like to leave a mess with the wrapping papers!
12/20-I will post photos soon I feel better. I've not been feeling too great. I promise!

Okay, I am back, after I felt better on the 21st, I ended up working everyday for the rest of the week, and today (27th) is finally my day off, so here I am posting photos.
Most of the photos were taken on the table, which has the most lighting in the house. I want to say a big THANK YOU to padfoot and her daughter, Emily to pull this off. I had so much fun unwrapping everything everyday. Mike said Thank you for the Hearthstone too!

Here's the aftermath of wrapping paper!!!

Here's a photo of my current Hoopla wall with everything so far-

Day 12
A nice brim hat with a scarf- Will post photos.
Day 11
Base on my pinterest- A dragon in my Fiance's colors and a dolphin Amigurumi

Day 10
Based on my pinterest- owl slippers!! Fit perfectly!

Day 9
More Hedgehog and a cute mushroom- it actually matches all my hedgehog collection shelf!

My hedgehog collection- I have more that I got for x-mas (Will update)

Day 8
Rainbow fish hoopla- I also received a handful of embroidery floss.

Day 7
Snowflake garland, 3 (same size of the garland snowflakes) ornament, and a cuuute snowflake necklace.

Day 6
My Finace and I play World of Warcraft-- He is Alliance player and I am Horde player- He received a hearth stone Amigurumi and magnet. He mentioned the blue container fits his pop can, so he uses it as a hugger. Lol

Day 5
A cute owl Magnet and a Harry Potter Necklace-

Day 4
Got wonderful Crochet/Knit bracelets and necklace

Matching buttons!

Day 3
Bits of everything- magnets, cute bird tape, buttons, note cards, stamps
(Photo Hosting wont let me fix this- sorry for the strange looking)

Day 2

A bag of whimsies, I am gonna guess, Emily has gathered these for me. There was a bunch of neat stuff in there! A ribbon bracelet (Wearing it now!), beads, fabric puffy shapes, foam shapes, a cool dolphin charm and dolphin chain. I found the best part, a monkey!!

There was three crochet hearts, and a cuuuuute crochet hedgehog! **I was wondering if you could make me another one so I can attach that to my Teesha Moore bag that I am planning on making!**
Day 1

3 pins, cute wooden ornaments, magnets, bell necklace, x-mas stamps and notepad. I am thinking of sharing the pins with my mom. :-D

« Last Edit: December 27, 2011 12:07:53 PM by GoldenSunshine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looking for fabrics! Willing to do a fabric exchange or some kind of swap.

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
ChrisSews
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011 08:01:16 PM »

Day 12: A messenger bag.  I love the material and it has a cute puppy print and waterproof lining as requested.  I needed a bag to take with me for walking the dogs and taking them to the lake.  I wanted something with a waterproof section for the wet frisbee and slopperey tennis balls that always occurs.  This will be perfect.

Day 11: A great painted triptych of an octopus.  I think I'll hang this in my office.

Day 10: A laptop case and a knitting needle roll.  

Day 9:Coffee!  Mug and coffee with vanilla and raspberry flavored syrups, chocolate spoons, and peppermint sticks.  I had to laugh when I saw this one, great minds think alike. I sent her almost the same thing only hot coco.  

Day 8: A lip balm making kit with oil, beeswax, flavoring, vials, and instructions.  I can't find beeswax locally and was thinking about ordering some...now I won't have to.

Day 7: Needle felting supplies.  More needles (which I really needed) and roving (great colors)...all packed in a cute treasure chest.

Day 6: Things to pamper myself.  A candle, yummy soaps, sugar scrub, and lip balm.

Day 5: Lots of accessories.  Neat leaf and mushroom necklaces, rings, earrings, and hair feathers.  It came with two catchall bowls to keep everything in.

Day 4: Pretty Christmas Banner...already hanging on my mantle.

Day 3: Slippers.  I love these!  The pattern and colors are perfect and they're very soft.

Day 2: Ornaments.  Cute Salt dough ornaments.  Unfortunately some of them broke in the mail. Sad  They came wrapped in the Christmas fabric.

Day 1:  Chocolate covered pretzels.  Yummy.  There were more but hubby and I managed to eat quite a few before I took this picture.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2011 05:59:44 PM by ChrisSews » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
littlefawnpug

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011 08:14:06 PM »

And I shall claim this for my spot. Cheesy

Calsters is my partner this year.  Here is a group shot of my packages.  I love how she used the brown paper bag type wrapping.  As soon as I seen it I thought it looked just like a packages that the owls carry to the students at hogwarts!  ha ha.  

Day#12 BELLA MITTENS!  Oh mercy!  A great end to this swap.  I have been wanting a pair of these for a long time.  I actually commented on lovely pair i seen the secret santa swap.  And decided that after the holidays I would knit myself a pair, but now i dont have to.  Oh they fit perfectly and the color is perfect, I love the smokey grey.  Its pretty, stylish and i LOVE them!

Day#11 Bunny slippers.  They are so cute and soft, and look at those adoreable bunny eyes.  Sadly they are too big for me, but they will get lots of love still because I have a realitive that they would fit nicely.

Day#10  A gryffindor bleach stencil hoodie!  Its actually a really dark black color, but my camera isnt cooperating and is way to bright. 

Day#9  HARRY POTTER LEGOS!!!!!!!!!  And an batman car! Cheesy  I Love all things Harry Potter, and my sister and me have a runnign joke that i am batman and shes robin.  So these gifts are so exciting!  Ive never actually had my own lego set, and its a Harry Potter one too!  So I immediantly opened it and put it together.  So, I have before photos and after photos.  Prepare to be jealous!  

all the gifts

the womping willow set.  Watch out Harry!

Time to board the Hogwarts express!

Day#8  Yarn!  Love the grey color.  I dont have grey yarn at the moment, so grey is a treat.  Found a 2nd part for day#8, some dpns and a book!  These dpns are so pretty and its a  set of 5 too!  The book I have been wanting for a long time too.

Day#7 A 'I Love Lucy' inspired apron and an oven mitt!  Whoo!  I look so cute in it!

Day#6 A weasley shirt!  I just love all things Harry Potter themed! Cheesy

Day#5 A mug and mug rug!  So pretty, perfect for a cup of hot chocolate and a candy cane. Smiley

Day#4 Stitch markers and super hero wash cloths.  Stitch markers alwasy come in handy because Im always losing them.  ha ha.  And who doesnt love super hero wash cloths!  Dear hubby and kiddo think they're neat.

Day #3  A cute cozy.  Love the colors and it makes me think of those weasley sweaters.

Day# 2 Origami paper and books!  I love origami!  And the paper has so many sheets, I'll be many lots of little origami creations!  Plus, since Im homeschooling our kiddo, we can use this for art too. Smiley

Day#1 Supplies!  I love supplies.  She sent me black floss, glow in the dark floss & bobbins.  Thanks! Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011 09:16:11 AM by missmoppet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

StickerChic87
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011 09:05:45 PM »

And with that, my fun has come to an end. EXCEPT IT HASNT! All the crafting supplies are begging to be used, and all of these winter accessories are to die for and will be used lovingly throughout the rest of the season...and pulled back out excitedly for next year!! Thanks Faux_Valentine for being an AWESOME partner! I was really being a grinch this year, but your packages made the last two weeks SO much better, so thank you Smiley

Day #12

Papercrafting supplies!

Lots of ink pads! Super excited about these bc I only have a couple basic colors-these are so fun!

Stamps! I esp like the alphabet ones!

An awesome idea book! I was looking through it, and most of the techniques can be applied to scrapbooking, notecards, ATCs, etc. It is really cool!

And I WILL NEVER HAVE TO BUY PAPER AGAIN!!! This sucker is 2"-2.5" thick and has beautiful patterns and colors!! Ive been into sewing more lately, but this really makes me want to hop back over to papercrafts more! Cant wait to make some notecards and ATCs!!

Day #11

Hoops and the MOST AWESOME HAT! Cant believe that a person is capable of making something so detailed!

And the obligatory action shot!

Day #10

Just when I think it cant get any better...it does! The most awesome, soft, scarflet! I cant wait to go to work tonight just so I can wear it out!

You can see the color better:

Day #9

PJ pants! No action shot bc Faux was awesome enough to leave the elastic waistband unfinished to I can finish it to the right size for me! I love the fabric of them! And they have pockets!

And a pattern so I can make more!

Day #8

I LOVE THESE! Ive been using them ever since I opened them...while Im on the computer...using the sewing machine... Grin So warm!

Day #7

Oh.My.Goodness. I squeeled like a small child when I opened today's gift! Grin Its an embroidery kit/traveler/storage binder...whatever you would like to call it, it is, and it is mine!

Place for hoops (these were in it already!!):

And a small pin cushion!

Im probably the most excited person ever to want to wind my embroidery thread onto these! (Faux-I need to know where you got these so I can get more!)

And in the back cover, a place to hold scissors, or more hoops too:

Thanks so much Sam!! Ive been wanting one of these since they started popping up on Craftster! Now Im going to have to join one of January's hoopla swaps!

Day #6

Christmas ornament!!

Closer shot. I love how it has the year embroidered onto it.

Day #5

Ooooh a nice BIG hoop and the CUTEST headband!

Action shot! This gift was perfect for this day bc I had a family Christmas so I wore it to that! Love it!

Day #4

A pattern for mug organizers! I have seen these around and have actually been wanting to try making one-now I can!

Day #3

A set of six Christmas cards! I really like the simplicity of them!

Day #2

Soooo cute!! I am completely in love with this tiny snowflake embroidery. Its about a 4" hoop and I love the colors against the black!

Tiny stitches!!

Day #1:

I was SO excited this morning to start opening gifts!!! I got some embroidery floss in some great colors I like, AND this AWESOME needlebook!!! In snowflake fabric too!!

Aaand it even has a variety of needles in it (I was actually thinking recently that I needed some smaller ones!)

Off to a great start! Thanks Faux!!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011 12:29:59 PM by StickerChic87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Emily Yellin Explains the Inspiration for Her Book
Funny Video on the Time Jumpers by James Valentine
Rick Warren on the Purpose of Christmas as a Gift
Salty Like Blood Book Trailer
Author Nathaniel Fick Talks About Being in a War
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...