A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,194
Currently Running With Scissors:
622 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fukubukuro 福袋 lucky bag Swap (Sign-ups 11/08/2011-11/18/2011 Mail by 12/12/2011)  (Read 21683 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011 12:05:29 PM »

a friend/fellow Craftsterer posted this swap on my FB page.  I just had to join!!!  I mean, part of my name IS Japanese after all.  Grin  I can't wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
cold.dinner
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011 12:06:00 PM »

I'm very, very tempted to sign up for this swap, but I've got a couple of questions...

Firstly, I'd be shipping from China, but would have to ask partners to ship to Holland. I'd have the oppertunity to confirm when I receive, but probably wouldn't be able to post pictures until late January/early February (unless I get my parents to take them for me). Would this be a massive problem for people?

Secondly, most probably I'd need to order supplies from abroad, which means it could be a few weeks until I could actually get crafting, so I'm not sure if I would be done by the send-out date... But then, if my partner knew from the beginning I'd probably be sending late, could we arrange a different send-out date between us with the organiser?

Am just thinking out loud to see what people think, because this sounds like a fun swap to join! Any thoughts on this? Smiley

I'm sorry but I'm afraid that we can't change the send-out date. Although you could try to do a personal swap with someone along this theme.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puzzler
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011 05:24:51 PM »

I like the idea of this swap.  It sounds fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011 05:25:35 PM »

Bookmarked. I'm interested but need to figure some stuff out first before considering joining
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
c*lientje
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011 11:05:48 PM »

I'm sorry but I'm afraid that we can't change the send-out date. Although you could try to do a personal swap with someone along this theme.

I didn't mean the send-out for the entire swap, just me and my partner agreeing to send a bit later if needed (so sending late with communication), but that's alright, thought it wouldn't be possible anyway... Will just be stalking the gallery instead.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PARTNERS! If you send me anything after Dec 5th, PM me for my Dutch address, do NOT send anything to China after this date! Thanks!

Current swaps:
November Ongoing ATC swap *sent / December Ongoing ATC swap *crafting / Jar of Stars *sent / OIS *sent / December Birthday swap *designing and planni
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011 04:53:00 AM »

Im bummed, this looks like lots of fun but theres just no way I can join.  With finishing another swap, crafting christmas gifts for family, a possible job position change for dear hubby and maybe moving its just too hectic now to take on any more swaps.  I will have to watch the gallery and perhaps there will be a rnd 2 later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011 05:59:31 AM »

I signed up.  Sounds like fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tygermane
Addicted to crafting

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011 07:43:05 AM »

sadly, I'm not very far on my xmas crafting Sad  I've got a few started, but nothing actually finished.  And it looks like I'll be crocheting everything this year.  I'm still wroking on getting everything done for the MYB swap, so that's putting me a little behind.
Looks like this swap is filling up fast too, I may have to hurry up and make a decision! lol  This sounds like so much fun though!  I love surprise bags Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

avocadoeldorado
Almost done, it just needs a...*&$%!

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011 10:15:08 AM »

Are any vegans thinking of joining the swap?  I know it can be stressful picking food for special diets that you aren't used to catering for...

I've been on a vegan diet before, but I'm currently not vegan.

I'm working on filling out my survey now.

Well, damn.  There goes my best excuse for not joining.  Hmm, I have epic amounts of coursework and Christmas crafting to do - I might sneak in a last minute application if things are going well. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kjbaloo
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011 03:07:16 PM »

wow...after taking almost 8 month break from craft swapping can't resist this one!  Sent in my sign up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting...the legal drug of choice for many
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Dog
How to Draw a Lion
How to Draw an Eagle
How to Draw a Horse
How to Draw a Crocodile
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...