A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 298,093
Currently Running With Scissors:
779 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Stars Swap- SIGN-UPS CLOSED (Mail by 12/10/11)  (Read 23250 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GoldenSunshine
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011 08:49:37 AM »

Agh I must not resist! I was going to take a halt on any swapping for a bit, but this one, is no biggie, not a lot of $ to spend, and supplies I already have! I'm going to kick myself in the butt and just fill out the questionnaire!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looking for fabrics! Willing to do a fabric exchange or some kind of swap.

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
krzma13
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2011 09:01:42 AM »

Was hoping to have joined this swap but as I had mentioned before.. have yet to do my second swap... Shame. Anyways.. will be eagerly (and jealously) awaiting the awesome stars in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

* Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind ~ Dr. Seuss *
seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2011 10:39:49 AM »

Oh, so tempted! Just about to send my packages for the Jar of Hearts swap and have had so much fun making and receiving them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2011 12:44:40 PM »

I think I will be doing this one! Send in my questions in a little bit. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2011 02:07:58 PM »

Was hoping to have joined this swap but as I had mentioned before.. have yet to do my second swap... Shame. Anyways.. will be eagerly (and jealously) awaiting the awesome stars in the gallery!

you got feedback on your first swap, so you can join this one - just checked and the relavent rules are:
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES

so just go for it! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2011 03:40:14 PM »

I'm in - but when I mailed my hearts, the package size was considered large letter, or light small package and therefore did not get a tracking number or a confirmation - instead what I got was just the post office receipt for the domestic packages, and for the ones that were mailed to the US, the stamped copy of the customs declaration form. 

You can get by this by putting it in a manilla envelope with a bit of newspaper or tissue paper in it.  Or using a bubble envelope.  We had this same problem with the altered puzzle piece swap since they are small too.

Yes, but for me to have a tracking number, the package has to be actually rather significantly larger.  I have sent packages larger than the hearts that still did not get a tracking number because it was still too small.  Also, the postage is tripled or more, and I want to keep the postage cost down if possible.  The budget is a bit tighter than usual as DH has not been working that much and we have the house renovations, and I want to keep swapping, but smaller swaps.  For those packages I was not able to get tracking on, the organizers seemed fine with visual confirmation with receipts and pictures.  But if the DC number issue is non-negotiable, then I will pass this up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
gamemom42

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2011 05:47:42 PM »

I normally just stick with the OWS, but this is tempting.  I'll probably send my questionnaire soon. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sillysmushyhippocake
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2011 06:57:13 PM »

I'm in - but when I mailed my hearts, the package size was considered large letter, or light small package and therefore did not get a tracking number or a confirmation - instead what I got was just the post office receipt for the domestic packages, and for the ones that were mailed to the US, the stamped copy of the customs declaration form. 

You can get by this by putting it in a manilla envelope with a bit of newspaper or tissue paper in it.  Or using a bubble envelope.  We had this same problem with the altered puzzle piece swap since they are small too.

Yes, but for me to have a tracking number, the package has to be actually rather significantly larger.  I have sent packages larger than the hearts that still did not get a tracking number because it was still too small.  Also, the postage is tripled or more, and I want to keep the postage cost down if possible.  The budget is a bit tighter than usual as DH has not been working that much and we have the house renovations, and I want to keep swapping, but smaller swaps.  For those packages I was not able to get tracking on, the organizers seemed fine with visual confirmation with receipts and pictures.  But if the DC number issue is non-negotiable, then I will pass this up.

Don't worry too much about DC# if you can't get it. A receipt is fine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

c*lientje
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2011 08:06:12 PM »

Quick question, I just realised the send-out date is December 10. I'll be moving away from my current place on January 8, then travel around for a bit before going home late January, so I'm a bit worried that I might not receive everything before I leave here. Would it be alright to ship from China, but ask my partners to send to Holland instead, so I can just ask my parents to let me know when they receive anything? I'd be able to post pictures when I return from traveling and should still be able to let people know I've received. TBH normally packages take about 2-3 weeks to get here but I don't want to risk losing anything, especially since everyone will be putting much time and effort into their stars and I'd hate to have to tell them I haven't received because it arrived too late...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PARTNERS! If you send me anything after Dec 5th, PM me for my Dutch address, do NOT send anything to China after this date! Thanks!

Current swaps:
November Ongoing ATC swap *sent / December Ongoing ATC swap *crafting / Jar of Stars *sent / OIS *sent / December Birthday swap *designing and planni
celia_zhong
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011 12:39:28 AM »

This reminds me of my childhood. I noticed I was sitting there and making the stars so Concentrate.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear White and Keep It Clean
Clinton Kelly Shows You How to Rock Hot Summer Trends
Top Fashion Trends from Bonnaroo Music Festival 2013
How to Pull Off a Shorts Suit
Style Crush: Jessica Alba
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...