Swap name: Jar of Stars Swap- Round 1
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: sillysmushyhippocake
Sign-up date range: 11/6/2011-11/17/2011
Date to send item by: 12/10/2011
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
So...Jar Swap fever is in the air and you've stumbled upon the Jar of Stars Swap!
For this swap, each participant can choose to be assigned up to 2-5 partners and will be required to craft 2-5 stars per partner. You may discuss with your partners how many stars you would like to craft for one another. The stars must NOT exceed 4X4X4 (so no folding to make them fit these size restrictions is allowed). You may craft your stars using ANY MEDIUM
(i.e. clay, sewing, paper, etc.). The stars that you create are completely up to you unless you and your partner discuss otherwise. There is room for you to list what you like/dislike, but what you receive is up to your partner, unless it is something you expressly forbid. By the end of this swap, everyone should have a super awesome and unique jar of stars.
any craft medium
no extras unless otherwise discussed
4x4x4 - NO bigger
STARS only - NO jars
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
How many partners would you like to have?
How many stars would you be willing to send per partner?
What themes, colors and materials do you like?
What would you NOT like to receive?
What size stars would you like to receive?
How would you like to create your stars?
What colors do you want to use?
What materials will you use?
Would you like to swap any star-themed extras? If so, what? What would you like in return?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Any material aversions?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.PLEASE REMEMBER
: We are only sending out stars. No jars, please. Also, what you receive is up to your partner to choose. We will try to match you up, but the idea is a mixed jar of stars based on what your partner(s) made for you.We must have a DC# for all parcels in this swap.
If you have a Wist or Pinterest, let your partner know if you'd like them to craft for you based on your favs.
Future Gallery Link will go here------->