A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
433 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas/Winter Ninni Swap; send by 12/7  (Read 20627 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jexxican
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011 02:12:23 PM »

Thank you Smiley I have found joining craftster has given my new found love of sewing great direction Smiley I cant wait to see where I can take the little monsters Smiley
You'll probably find that joining C-ster will take all your crafting in new directions. I have learned so many new crafts since joining this site, without even intending too. Swapping, oh my, the things I have learned! Welcome and enjoy your stay.

As for this swap, I think this is the first L&S I'll have joined for a little while. I love all your swaps, but some I just can't do or find myself getting into. But this one I MUST!

As a side note, I made a Ninni and one of those quick plushie monsters to a nephew for his 4th birthday back in August and I just learned that he is terrified of the Ninni because of the sharp tooth. Kind of sad but hilarious at the same time! His dad was the one who bought my Russ a dinosaur back on his 2nd birthday that Russ was terrified of so I think it all balances out in the end.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
bann88
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011 03:15:25 PM »

Jexxican, thank you! That is too funny! I'm definatly very excited about starting to swap. I love learning or attempting to learn new things  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mckaboolaurox
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011 03:41:07 PM »

Oh! I just sent in my Questionnaire, I've been wanting to do a swap long before I even joined and who could say no to a ninni? Smiley
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011 04:52:52 PM by mckaboolaurox » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Then Buffy Staked Edward...The End...
playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011 04:53:44 PM »

I don't think I'll be joining you all after all - I have to say no to the ninni. I'll be watching your gallery and hopefully will be able to sign up for the next one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
abbeyrd83
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011 05:07:27 PM »

ooooooo!!! i thought of a really good ninni related idea!!!

i think i can pull this swap off..... going to be watching until the last minute....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011 05:20:13 PM »

Considering it. =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011 09:02:01 PM »

I might have to do this swap! My little grandson LOVES his NINNI monsters Smiley he has a little one he calls DeeDee and got a big one today he named Big DeeDee how original huh...OK he is only 3 Smiley I think they are so darn cute and loveable...here he is with his new Big Ninni...I love this size for tte kids it is great!!

he has autism and cant deal with like kelly green...he normally dont have green anything for him he does not like it ( but the lap afghan he has here bu it is not that green he hates)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011 06:25:01 AM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011 09:13:49 PM »

I want to join but with his issues I am not sure..I would be putting some restrictions on a partner, no green, no flannel at all ( he cant deal with the texture, everything eyes, mouth etc has to be sewn on fabric cant have any thing like buttons..I don't know if anyone would want to take on like that.....maybe a a res and white stripe to think about a candy cane colors just not candy canes all over it , a snowman ninni, abominable snow ninni, a polar bear ninni from that white bear material? that would be awesome....hummm I want to but hate to limit a crafter....let me know what you all think..you will not hurt my feelings if you would rather not be restricted like that....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
farmerswife
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011 11:25:46 PM »

i for one think it would be great to do this!! for me thats what its all about making something that other person WANTS!!! wouldnt see it as restrictive at all but making me think creatively!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/danihen/pins/

swaps completed:
aug 2011 hungry monster swap - thank you missdolly
oct 2011 mystery critter swap - thank you craftymamabee
amazing_784
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011 06:17:23 AM »

I want to join but with his issues I am not sure..I would be putting some restrictions on a partner, no green, no flannel at all ( he cant deal with the texture, everything eyes, mouth etc has to be sewn on fabric cant have any thing like buttons..I don't know if anyone would want to take on like that.....maybe a a res and white stripe to think about a candy cane colors just not candy canes all over it , a snowman ninni, abominable snow ninni, a polar bear ninni from that white bear material? that would be awesome....hummm I want to but hate to limit a crafter....let me know what you all think..you will not hurt my feelings if you would rather not be restricted like that....
I don't think it should be a problem.  There are a lot of things that can be done with these monsters.  Whoever your partner is shouldn't be too limited by those requirements; you told them why, and it's not like you're just being picky!  Heck, I'd do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Extreme Website Makeover - Converting a Tracing Object into Paths
Extreme Website Makeover - Adjusting the Trace Settings
Extreme Website Makeover - Adjusting Tracing Presets, Mode and Threshold
Extreme Website Makeover - Live Trace and the Tracing Options Dialog Box
Extreme Website Makeover - Creating a Company Logo with Illustrator®
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...